)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update

Go down 
+11
TheGraanulaarian
Igrom
Boogieman
mantA
Alpha'
Lucifer
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Rex
Micr0
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Micr0
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Micr0

DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Aug 2011, 6:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.xfire.com/profile/kreydon/screenshots/?view#116720559
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kreydon/screenshots/?view#116720548

I also have a video but It can't be downloaded it says.

Sorry for double posting, i feel ashamed Smile
When i entered server Darth logged on, And his he has Cyan flame on, And he said I'm so glad i have cyan flame now, I argued with him about him not getting the flame, he bet me he was so i check on fourms.. I came back, the guy was gone and darkoutcast was on, but i looked at the ips and it was the same, sadly i didn't right the ips down.. I was to focused on other things than this also. In one of the pictures you can see he said he faked dark. So i warned him, but he completely said that Rex told him he could, but then said oh! he might be a fake.. So he says he will stop, but i don't believe this.. Once i see his ip again, ill report this..

~Micr0z~

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 10:58 am

Sylba posted on SoL Representative's topic and said SoL members are welcome to visit the server providing they follow the fairplay values.

Also SoL Rep. has posted on the ATS forum regarding the matter of this topic. We'll wait for a response and see what happens.

SoL Representative wrote:
Greetings Sylba. Good to see you again, of course we will follow the values of fairplay and friendliness and if by chance there are any SoL members who don't abide to this please report to me and they'll be reprimanded.

On that note I unfortunately have to say we've had a report from one of our members of a ')>SoL<(*Darth' who we beleive to be your ATS recruit 'DarkOutcast'. He has been wearing the cyan flame and apparantly imitating other members, here we have a few screenshots for you to look at.

SoL Member wrote:

http://www.xfire.com/profile/kreydon/screenshots/?view#116720559
http://www.xfire.com/profile/kreydon/screenshots/?view#116720548

I also have a video but It can't be downloaded it says.

When i entered server Darth logged on, And his he has Cyan flame on, And he said I'm so glad i have cyan flame now, I argued with him about him not getting the flame, he bet me he was so i check on fourms.. I came back, the guy was gone and darkoutcast was on, but i looked at the ips and it was the same, sadly i didn't right the ips down.. I was to focused on other things than this also. In one of the pictures you can see he said he faked dark. So i warned him, but he completely said that Rex told him he could, but then said oh! he might be a fake.. So he says he will stop, but i don't believe this.. Once i see his ip again, ill report this..

Obviously we realise it could be someone pretending to be DarkOutcast to cause friction so we thought we should let you know and ask if we could have the ip of your registered recruit 'DarkOutcast' for clarification. Yet our member seemed sure it was him so would it be possible to ask DarkOutcast to stop doing this please? Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Regards

~SoL Rep.
~K.P
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Nice post Smile Let's hope we get something from it.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

Hhis is getting annoyingbi hate ppl who just fake names and clantags. It confuses us.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:09 am

To update: They have no registered user called 'Dark Outcast' so if we see this guy again just ban him.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:47 am

Good to know. At least some solution is done.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:01 am

Ok thx ker.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 8:14 pm

Just to update that Outcast posted on the topic of SoL Representative. Saying that despite previous differences all are welcome on the forum providing they are respectful, which goes without saying.

Abrum also posted giving a reasonable attitude saying the pros and cons of democracy and the pros and cons of 'a more select council'.

Good progress ^_^ but they haven't posted since then. So I think they have said all they want to say.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 8:36 pm

That s off topic what i d say about tuem...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:56 pm

Three things happened with 'SoL Representative' yestarday night.

1) Pmd Abrum asking him about the lagging that took place. If it was him etc....

2) In one of Outcast's topics about the team of ATS being stronger than ever, the topic swayed to us and DarkKyle stated that we always talk about ATS here in a bad way. SoL Representative posted, saying that we only talked recently about ATS to update how progression was being made between the two clans, and that thankfully, we have had no conflicts and "are able to work together in this amazing game!'

Spoke too soon -

Third thing I discovered this morning.

ATS Forums wrote:
Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 25/10/2012
For the reason : Spam!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Ok that s it, i think they look like they backstabbed us again...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:20 am

Oh yes I can see that our relationship has improved greatly.

They dont want a peaceful solution, so now what?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:14 am

we need to get confirmed if it was a mistake or if they still hold a grudge and hate towards us.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:20 am

And if they just banned us for no reason so what??? We wont start to be rude or bad for them on their server or in our's. Let them be the one's who don't want to get a peaceful sulotion. But we will still be peaceful and wont be bad or evil to them.

And i'm pretty sure they banned us cos they just wanted to and didn't want to make any kind of sulotion.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:40 am

I saw DarkKyle on a lot recently and it seemed that everyone in SoL was nice to him so I don't see how he has a reason to complain.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:00 am

But who banned kernow's acc ?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:33 am

Someone of the forum admins. Outcast can be one and i think that Abrum is forum admin too maybe he felt bad and didn't want to release the truth of him lagging.

solid snake wrote:
And if they just banned us for no reason so what??? We wont start to be rude or bad for them on their server or in our's. Let them be the one's who don't want to get a peaceful sulotion. But we will still be peaceful and wont be bad or evil to them.

And i'm pretty sure they banned us cos they just wanted to and didn't want to make any kind of sulotion.

But like i said we still wont start a war with them. We will still be nice to them and treat them like we treat other clans and players in the game.
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:51 am

Just talkingn to Maximus on server:
Axel:You seen what happened to sol representative on forum?
Maximus: If I see your forum I see a copy of what you can see on ours.
Axel: I know
Maximus: thats basically THE ANSWER to your question
(possible discussion to keep sol representative in ATS forum?)
Axel: But what has SoL done wrong? All we said that there was more peace between the clans.
Maximus: They used to come here and recruit our members
Axel: Who? we can stop that
Maximus: Thats all m8 I dont want to talk about stupid times, for me its ok now
Axel: Fine
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:20 am

My impression about this kind of talk is:

#Those ppl banned you with their intentional purpose which we dont know.
#Those ppl blamed us for something we dont even know what we have done.
#Those ppl dont want to talk about the issue what they have done or thinking about.

So in case of this quote:
Quote :
Maximus: If I see your forum I see a copy of what you can see on ours.
They still imply that WE SOL clan are NO original clan like their so called "original clan" is. Plus this quote:
Quote :
Maximus: They used to come here and recruit our members
They do not make a prove who actually did it. And they probably dont want to do that to prove us. And so as i assume, they just pick up some stupid accusations to blame us again once more. And so, the last quote...
Quote :
Maximus: Thats all m8 I dont want to talk about stupid times, for me its ok now
...makes us confirm, that they dont care about this matter anymore and they used their solution to ignore us and still call us the "bad ones" including banishing us again.

That s how i see it and this is making me still having a doubt towards ATS clan although they pretended to be nice towards us.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 1:06 pm

its like an indestructable wall of ignorance and distortion of the truth Sad
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:10 pm

It sounds like Maximus is blowing smoke up your ass.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:49 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:

ATS Forums wrote:
Information

You have been banned from this forum.
Until 25/10/2012
For the reason : Spam!

I don't think that's a long enough ban there, outcast. I mean, it's not until the end of eternity or anything. [/sarcasm]

I think then, it's finally time to leave them be. We can keep trying to repair our relations with ATS until we're blue in the face, but if they are not willing to reciprocate, we're stuck at square one.

We should just focus on fixing us first.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

I think I know the reason for the ban, but I won't say until everything is sorted, I don't want to create conflict or drama. Anyway let us not insult them, like I said MOST of the ATS are nice people, but we can't get through to them.

Max is holding a grudge and has done for the past two years. They are annoyed when people recently has left ATS and joined SoL, they think we're 'stealing' them. -.-

Everyone is free to make their choice of what clan they want to be with, and as mature members we should never hold it against them, as long as they're happy, I'm happy. Just as long as people tell then truth, are honest and open, they will gain so much more respect. Evidently the one who banned SoL Representative wasn't...

And yes of course it was me as SoL Representative - but I never wrote as me, I wrote on behalf of the clan and with the values and politic of the clan in mind.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update   DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkOutcast faking SoL members Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2