)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin

Go down 
+2
Kernow Pilgrim
Alpha'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Empty
PostSubject: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 9:16 am

Hey Guys I Was Working On Modding Death star If you Like Take A look at it. I warn you This Was the 1st version and Obviously they get better and better.

If an Admin Would like the File To Upload to Sol Server I'm happy to Apply it Smile

~W.C
>>>>United_Gamers_Server side_V1.0 Plugin<<<<
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 9:26 pm

Looking nice M1ck Very Happy Any more updates for this map? It's just the beta version for you yea?
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:25 pm

This Is Is Just some of the Rooms. In that Picture Here Is Some More Places.

Pvt A (safety Place For Members SA,DC,HC teles Only)
Council Room (Open Inside Only With HC,DC,tele) Place for Consulship (Meetings 12 chairs 4 Master Chairs 6 Original)
Founder Ship Room (Open Inside only With HC Teles)
Office [HC.DC] (Open from inside only With HC,DC Tele)
Catina All
Cell All (A Place For People chat kill and Lame.)
Abuse (prison In office for people who decide to abuse.)
Control (Controls To Spawn Troopers With Motd.)
Hangar (Place for FFa)

V2.0 Comes Out in December.

With Extensions Training arena.
With 6 cell Blocks
Control Room More Organized.
2 Hangars 1 With Shield 1 with and ships With Controls 2 ties 1 Shuttle.
Imperial Office Spawns Imperials,commanders.with motds.
Bigger Better Bar.
Smaller Min Space station With Lift Ar-cross To a Command Ship. Like FFa_Imperial.
Bigger Office And Administration area Private Catina.
More Unknown Textures
Auto-turrets And Carma's
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 4:08 am

Cool!
This update in SoL!
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

cantina Updated

Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 4:50 pm

update all new maps ^^

Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

This is nice, dude - keep goin ! ++
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

Ruskett how the fly a kite did you edit .bsp files!?! I need to know! Please how did you do it? I've tried to edit them but I couldn't open .bsp files in GTK Radiant, I were only able to open .map and .nav files.

Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 6:29 am

Okay Sorry I haven't Been Here For Awhile, Right First You Need To Convert it Into A Map File For It To Work But there Are Some Consultations To it As For the Textures Are Faulty And There is a break in the Map Filled with so Many Bugs, Which I manged to Fix Myself whilst Doing it.

Now I'm Back From UK Tour, Perhaps Now I can Help you Sometime When I unpack And Get back to The Way things was..
Cya You All Soon And Have a Nice Halloween!. i made this Logo Few weeks Back Surprised

Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:11 pm

Okay and how do I convert a .bsp file to a .map file?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

create a .bat file in your gtkradiant directory file.
Edit it, add this line : "q3map2.exe -convert -format map -game jk2 map.bsp" without "".
each time you want to uncompile a map, copy paste this map into gtkradiant directory file, and then edit the .bat, by replacing the "map" by the name of the map you want to uncompile. Once all that is done, you just execute the .bat, and you'll get a .map file, which is the map you wanted.

I warn you : models arn't translated, so you won't have models, textures are all set to default, so you won't have same looking, textures will just be applied to brush, but not edited as ingame, and many triggers/funcs are often bugged.

So basically, what you get in an uncompile is more just the brush of the map, with textures on it and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin   New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Death star RE-Mod-Plugin
Page 1 of 1