)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SPforMP by K&B (Download :3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SkullCrusher

SPforMP by K&B (Download :3) Empty
PostSubject: SPforMP by K&B (Download :3)   SPforMP by K&B (Download :3) Icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 12:36 pm

Hi all Smile (Figured I would post this here as well, already posted it on the UG forum MERRY CHRISTMAS!)

This night (23rd of december) I began making the SPforMP custom skinpack I've been talking about Smile It features some of the skin we've always thought "WHY CAN'T I USE THAT SKIN!" like the Rodian 2 (Rodian without his west /model rodian/r2) and Jedi F (Jan without her west /model jan/jedif) Very Happy Of course people without this modification will not see you as the custom mod, but if you (As an example) use the rodian 2, people without the modification will just see you as the standard rodian Smile

It comes with a good handful of different new skins, though I could have included so many others Smile I did actually put more skins to it at first, but I decided to remove some of them again Very Happy

Of course credit to Boy of [DARK] who made all of this possible Smile! As already told the SPforMP pk3 is the sp skins, but I've heard many say that they wanted to become Ghost Morgan. That is impossible in the basejk2 since Raven made some models possible to use in 1.02, impossible to use on 1.04 UNLESS you had a custom clientside Smile So I included a small clientside which does nothing but allowing you to use the /model morgan/default skin aka. Ghost Morgan Smile (The clientside have had no problems running alongside with my other clientsides I am using Very Happy)

Included:
SPforMP.pk3
ghostmorganclientside.pk3 (Or whatever I called it xD)
README (With a whole bunch of details and stuff Very Happy)

I will see if I can get this mod put on jk2files, but for now just download it from here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Merry christmas and a happy new year! Very Happy

~Kameleon~

(Boy, if you read any of this and dislike it, please tell me and I will correct it as soon as possible)

Last edited by SkullCrusher on Sun 08 Jan 2012, 7:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: SPforMP by K&B (Download :3)   SPforMP by K&B (Download :3) Icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 9:14 pm

Merry christmas!!!! And nice work Smile
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: SPforMP by K&B (Download :3)   SPforMP by K&B (Download :3) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 2:21 am

Smile Ty Smile If any questions feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
SkullCrusher

PostSubject: Re: SPforMP by K&B (Download :3)   SPforMP by K&B (Download :3) Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 7:15 am

Sorry for double posting: There seems to be some imcombatility between DS-Online Clientside and the ghostmorganclientside Smile It happens because: DS-Onlines Clientside is loaded BEFORE the ghost clientside, and the ghost clientside have basejk functions except the ghost morgan is allowed, so it would overwrite the effects of the DS-Online clientside (The duel part of it, not the hilt selection).

FIX: Rename the ghost morgan clientside to something like: aghostclientside or anything like that. the important thing is that it gets loaded BEFORE the DS-Online clientside.

~Kameleon~
Back to top Go down

SPforMP by K&B (Download :3)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Modding - Skins - Maps-
Jump to: