)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Death of [HACKS]

Go down 
+9
Dark Misery
swiftY
Ajunta Pall
groudon4616
Axel
SkullCrusher
Alpha'
Lucifer
Leonardo
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thought this was interesting....

http://s8.zetaboards.com/mcmonkey_site/topic/8337537/1/#new
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 3:35 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
The clan AoF already fixed it....was on yesterday to try it.

Em no they didn't. It was fully functional. It just has bugs. And I'm currently working to add features and get rid of those bugs so. aof did nothing. They are nothing more than stupid shed tears babies. Just wanted to point that out. And also what was the purpose of posting that on the sol forum? I'm pretty sure no one would care xD. There is no reason to hate on hacks. I was sad that mcmonkey was leaving. He was a super cool guy and his mods are amazing. Hes teaching me about coding and stuff too. Hes a really nice person. Also to the forum admins/moderators or whatever I said a long time ago before I uninstalled I was leaving sol XD I am back but not sol Razz Unless you wanna allow multiclanning or make like a tiny division of sol as a guild or somthing xD! Wish the best for you all.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

Lol Wolf, is this in retaliation for you laming and them kicking you out of the server? Cuz if I recall correctly, they didnt even give you admin so you COULD work on it.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 4:36 pm

If you look I said I was joking. I would never help a awesome clan like that. They will die out and if they don't then I will make it die. Stupid clans like that deserve to. Shall I post your multiclanning to sol? I'll gladly put the videos and screenshtos on. TIM IS A MULTICLANNER. HE IS IN AOF NOW AND PLANS TO JOIN CE IN THE FUTURE. I HAVE PROOF OF ALL OF THIS. There is no reason to hurt sol like this. You don't deserve to be a dc admin. Betraying pro... Sol is already hurt enough and you will no longer betray them. I AM going to post the videos and screenshots. It's time you stopped tim. Anyone from sol wanna see them? Smile))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 5:46 pm

I wanna!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 6:53 pm

Lol Wolfy first of all you can read my post in the council section, second tell all the good people here that YOU are the one mulitclanning. Go ahead LeLouch. Tell them.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:44 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
I agree with everything but the last sentence. I wanted to make a point to everyone, that we must embrace out members, not push them away. Reformation was (except the Council part) was the last thing on my mind. Therefore maybe I didnt want to be included in the discussion, since you, Kernow, and Xaso basically make all the decisions for us. And like many other times before, as you three decide which direction to go, the others sit back and comment on things we don't agree on. Just think, when was the last time that Vader proposed a reformation, or even me, putting up elections for administration. We don't do that, as I assume we aren't ready for it yet. So, if you want us to contribute, fine, but either way you will still be making the decisions.

ok thank you for making it clear. Still know you're welcome to give your points.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 3:36 am

Okay. Glad we are on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:57 pm

what more can i say, than DO IT... im not doing anything, i say what i think, but i dont dictate any way. i want the members - not kernow and me - to fidn the way and to push it through...
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:02 pm

Xasomur wrote:
i want the members - not kernow and me - to fidn the way and to push it through...

I want to help but i don't know where to even begin. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:05 pm

maybe starting with saying what you dislike. just be clear of your own thoughts... and when you find things that are not as good as they could be... then point it out and try to make it better. i cant tell you where to start, if you want me to name it Razz
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:24 pm

As MC had said, the reason for our clan to have the fire snuffed out was that the members weren't very nice people..such a shame as this clan and HACKS could had worked together if things had worked out right..
Back to top Go down
groudon4616

groudon4616

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:30 pm

MC IS BACK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death of [HACKS]   Death of [HACKS] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death of [HACKS]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2