)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL ~ Extended Playlist

Go down 
+20
Rachel
Battledroidlover
Leonardo
purple_kush
KiraOrLight
Ralen
wehr
Pipsquid
Lord_Draco
Ali3N
Skambak
Ajunta Pall
Infernø
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
TheGraanulaarian
Hektor
sebbat
BlueNinja
Xasomur
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok look to the right... :O :O
the playlist is finally on, the link opens in a new window ^^
Now i am ready for your song wishes.

EVERYONE OF YOU MAY PUT 3 SONGS Smile
(i had 5... 1 additional because i am admin, and the other because it is the reward for the work xD)

please no further spam in this topic, as i need it to get ur songs Smile
and please dont choose too unknown ones, as they are harder to find as mp3 file Smile
and have a little patience xD

Edit: ok, 1 song isnt working anymore, and the other one loads bad...
im gonna fix it tomorrow :/

Last edited by Xasomur on Mon 03 Jun 2013, 5:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 7:27 am

Yes but we have some PINK FLOYD on here already! And the most epic of Pink Floyd songs at that Razz We want variation of music not the same artists and their entire track lists - Ie. Why I dislike having COPIOUS AMOUNTS of AC/DC and Motorhead on here xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 9:27 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Stairway to Heaven version.

YEAH
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:55 pm

Bat Country-Avenged Sevenfold
Sidewinder-Avenged Sevenfold (Im learning the acoustic solo on that :DD)
Point / Counterpoint-Streetlight Manifesto
Unholy Confessions-Avenged Sevenfold

A7X FOR LIFE!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 2:24 pm

INDEED!
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 5:08 pm

Vevo have blocked viewing outside the US. Can't watch it Graa. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 9:45 pm

oh yes, i forgot this topic.... um... i am out of time this weekend :S
someone spam me on tuesday pls that i update this xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 8:14 am

LISTEN TO IT!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 12:16 am

in your playlist, my generation isn't played by the who but the beatles ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:13 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
in your playlist, my generation isn't played by the who but the beatles ...

OMG AJU!!!
1. you should know every beatles song. and as such you should know that this song is none of them
2. you should know my generation as a fricking epic piece of music... by the who.

do you want me to send you the cd? ^^ i guess i have it vinyl somewhere here... original ware from west germany. we didnt ahve such music in the east. but we had contacts ^^.

i will update the list... lemme say... on friday Very Happy i set my alarm for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:15 am

ah yes you are right. THat's weird, they have the same voices like beatles
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 4:41 am

ok guys its updated
every song should be work again now
i added the songs of alien, except the ding dong song, because idk which one... i know severals ^^
and i added one by aju, because he dont have some yet
and one by kernow... because santana gives us a new flavor... and i already knew that one, so that i didnt have to listen to all those other songs after 1 hour work xD
oh and i added mardy bum. also new flavor Smile
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 3:51 pm

Whoever put Muse stuff on here where is Starlight. Best Muse song I think. And Xaso, do you have "das Modell" in mp3. I need it. Some Kraftwerk stuff is cool.

Wehr
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
Buried Alive - Avenged Sevenfold

AVENGED SEVENFOLD MANIAC
<---------------------
AVENGED SEVENFOLD FOR LIFE!!

Even though their new album has let me down tremendously Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:40 am

3 things
i am s oglad i updated that playlist before i go to holdiays. here i dont have my 10 gigabyte music folder. i have nothing. BUT: there comes the playlist along: OH YEA!!!!!

2nd: blue, you sig sux, its too big. this pc is sooo slow. it takes alwas ages to scroll over it. you cant imagine how sucky this pc is. i cant even write properly. it takes 3 seconds to load the letters i wrote :/ and every scroll takes 1 minute. so i will kill you if you dont change it

3rd
we already have 3 muse songs... and we put 2 of them because of their lyrical content. well i put those 2 ^^ i have to disappoint you wehr ^^
but i can look for das modell. its from kraftwerk or what? i dont have it. but that doesnt matter i dont need the mp3 i need a LINK to the mp3. only the link! and i willlook for a good kraftwerk one when i am back in rostock
and i will listen to those 2 avenged sevenfold songs when i am back as well. this here is just too slow. i can see my beard growing ... -.-
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:48 am

If blue add new songs, i want some too

Motorhead - Going to brazil
System of a down - The metro
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 7:13 pm

Metallica - One (hey if im gonna add anything it should be this flawed master peice Very Happy)

King Diamond - Am I Evil?
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:02 pm

ATTENTION ALL:

KiraOrLight has decided to grace this thread with his prsence!
*trumpets blow*

Undisclosed Desires-Muse
That get out the way b**** song.
Never Gonna Give You Up- Rick Astley
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:45 am

can i get in on this? just curious. Eagles- hotel california, Doors-riders on the storm, and
Bob Marley- stir it up. thnx Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:53 am

Oh... i forgot to update these. well, if someone would be so kind and send me a pm on friday or saturday to remind me to do that... ty Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 11:21 am

i updated the list. all songs are working now (at least they are working for me) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 6:15 am

thnx xaso. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 4:51 pm

Ohmaigawsh...the good old days... :')
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:59 am

i tried to update the lsit and replace the songs that arent workin anymore... but they obviously changed the site... because i cant add songs by link anymore... i can only add songs in their database... and i cant find out how to add other songs than those, and that database is shit.

so it looks like we need to find a new playlist offer... Sad
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jul 2011, 1:19 pm

Where can we find a new one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL ~ Extended Playlist   SoL ~ Extended Playlist - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL ~ Extended Playlist
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next