)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

New version of my expedition map download

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrobat

New version of my expedition map download Empty
PostSubject: New version of my expedition map download   New version of my expedition map download Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 8:45 am

jk2files is messed up so I'm hosting on MOD DB

h tt p :/ /w ww.m oddb.co m/game s/star-wars-jedi -academy/addons/expedition-106-for-jk3

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: New version of my expedition map download   New version of my expedition map download Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 9:43 am

What a treat, and I'm not even wearing a necktie.

You've done a great job on your maps; no wonder Expedition's become an all-time favourite and a staple of a clan's map selection. It's people like you who are the driving force behind this game's community's success. There's much too many fa gs here who are nothing but a hindrance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wait, too much asskissing. Good job, man.

Last edited by Igrom on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: New version of my expedition map download   New version of my expedition map download Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 9:49 am

looks realyl great from the description, i will dl it, but not today, expect me to do it within some days
Back to top Go down
Acrobat

PostSubject: Re: New version of my expedition map download   New version of my expedition map download Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 1:57 pm

O ya I forgot to mention that it is listed under jk3, but I compiled the map on jk2 settings.

I just tested it to make sure that everything worked for both games. I figure the jk2 players can figure out that it works for jk2 since it's a small community whereas the jk3 people need to have it listed under jk3 since I had to pick one or the other even though the map is 100% compatible with both.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1