)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What's your favourite things about the JK games ?

Go down 
+13
Leonardo
Ajunta Pall
TheGraanulaarian
Vader
ShuriKen
solid snake
Dark Misery
Igrom
Danek
Xasomur
Axel
Battledroidlover
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 8:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok so I thought I would keep the forum a little bit more alive and post random topics like this to start conversations soo yeah,

My favourite things about the JK games are probably the fact you have to use your brain in solving stuff in single player compared to running around shooting people, and the awesome saber dueling, what's yours ? Fight!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 3:44 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Dont go of topic guys just JK2 JK3 dark forces etc... Razz

xD
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 4:01 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Dont go of topic guys just JK2 JK3 dark forces etc... Razz

woo woo bananas bananas!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 5:28 am

what of topic, talking about jk2 !
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 5:57 am

Well aju, there is a mod called Twifire that AoF uses (and no I'm not advertising I'm just stating a point) that let's you do many wonders. Example, in game map modding, and as for a big map, we are currently in construction of it.. however the map is so big.. it will take ages.. and most likely won't get finished. (this is because we are doing in-game map modding, however this is still basic modding) And if it does sound like advertisement.. i won't say anything else on the subject.

Edit: I hate myself for doing this but.. (i will understand if others do too) but I've also seen/heard that you guys have AA problems.. well in Twifire there is a built in auto-protect, so that once chatbox is up for a couple of seconds, that person is invulnerable. (i feel like an asshole cuz what I said earlier about not advertising....) And sorry for taking this off topic, plz continue.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 11:16 am

He's right, it will literally never be filled lmao
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Apr 2013, 1:00 pm

[img]What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Monkey10[/img]

KUNG FU MONKEYS nough said
Back to top Go down
richardk84
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
richardk84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 11:16 pm

Ive only played Jedi Outcast, and I have to say my favorite thing is the multiplayer. The mechanics are not like any other game I've played to be honest. It feels so rewarding to land a well timed slash with the "red-stance", or a "yellow-stance" flying slash...
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jan 2014, 11:58 pm

Jedi outcast is in my opinion more interesting in fighting on multiplayer. 1.04 is more on sabering instead of force fights. 1.02 is alot on force fights. It is more flexible than 1.04 but 1.02 has buggy movements which are dangerous for other players too.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014, 12:00 am

Comparing with jk3 it is uhm, well... it s quite different. Not gonna complain about it, xD.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 12:15 pm

I like the feeling that I'm a part of Star Wars!  Queen Amidala Admiral Ackbar AT-ST Aurra Sing Battle Droid Boba Fett 
 Chagrian Death Star Droideka Fight! Ewok Gamorrean 
 Stormtrooper Smiley Jango Fett Jawa Darth Maul 
 Ki-Adi-Mundi Keldor Jedi Power Droid Qui-Gon Jinn R2 Unit Sith Scout Trooper 
 Twi\'lek Millennium Falcon Yoda Togruta Thrawn 
 Rebel Pilot Rodian Stormtrooper 
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan 2014, 12:21 pm

I like it because I get to poke people with my big long shiny thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite things about the JK games ?   What's your favourite things about the JK games ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite things about the JK games ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2