)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Disrecruitment of Kai,if

Go down 
+7
Ajunta Pall
Lord_Draco
Battledroidlover
NickdeClaw
Xasomur
Kai,if
Igrom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Igrom

Igrom

Disrecruitment of Kai,if Empty
PostSubject: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 5:19 am

It has been a while since we were forced to throw out a clanmate. It is never a cause for celebration, however it still needs to be carried out. Today, I get the dubious pleasure of writing this. I'm informing that we are disrecruiting Kai,if, aka Dark~King. A major discussion amongst server and forum administration concerning the issue has taken place, during which Kai,if was found guilty of the following charges:

• usage of hacks/scripts

• multiclanning

[*]
Suspicions of cheating arose prior to recruiting. Multiple clan members and players alike expressed their observations: simultaneous input from different parties is uncommon and demanded further investigation. Features characteristic of JK2 hooks have also been discovered on Kai's game feed. Finally, clear usage of aimbot has been witnessed and captured on video, confirming the charge. The video can be temporarily downloaded here:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23341846/Kai+aimbotting.zip

We have also received information from an affiliate player which hints heavily at multiclanning. Kai,if is thought to be Enomiss, leader of JSO (Jedi Sith Order).

Kai, Sunrise of Liberty has a long history as a clan oriented around fair play. Securing a place for an enjoyable match, we do not condone cheating: clan members are not exempt from this rule. I am proud of this, and this will never change as long as our mindset survives. We also run a policy on multiclanning: a SoL member can not be a member of another. You've lied to us on multiple occasions, beginning with the questionnaire. I want you to know that several of us had placed trust and respect in you, and you've betrayed that trust. If you are really set on founding a clan, then you have a long way to go before you can be considered a role figure.

Your extended access to the forums has been reverted, and you are no longer eligible to wear the tag. I thank everyone who shared their opinion and information, including Aju, Rachel, Snake, Axel, Xaso, Kernow, Mick, BDL, Lucifer, Nick, Draco and Peg.

Last edited by Igrom on Wed 19 Jun 2013, 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai,if

Kai,if

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 5:44 am

Um how is that aimbotting?
And I have a brother named Korey. Who'm is Enomiss.
Me: https://www.facebook.com/kaimikhaildawson
Korey: https://www.facebook.com/korey.dawson1

No disrespect meant, but please learn to get yours facts straight before slandering my name.
But if this is the clans decision, okay I get it, competition is scary. Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 6:07 am

Kai,if wrote:
Um how is that aimbotting?
And I have a brother named Korey. Who'm is Enomiss.
Me: https://www.facebook.com/kaimikhaildawson
Korey: https://www.facebook.com/korey.dawson1

No disrespect meant, but please learn to get yours facts straight before slandering my name.
But if this is the clans decision, okay I get it, competition is scary. Smile

even if you have this brother, then u would have lied on your questionnair:
Kai,if wrote:
12)Do you have any other siblings or relatives that play JK2 in your household? If so please identify them and their clan/guild/community membership (if applicable).
I do not.

its not only that video. it is the missing piece of the puzzle. You can see how youre following the bunny hopping and when he kicks you and you look straight away again...
its all those things you couldnt explain in a way, anyone could believe you. How shall ANYONE believe that this clock in your game comes from your ripped version? And there were other stories like that. There are things you should know as a player since years (how to put this clock off, you cant tell anyone, that you dont know where its from and how to turn it off...).
Im glad that youre not making a drama of it. But dont think that this "you only kick me, since im better than you"-attitude will catch anyone. The whole net of half-truths and lies around you, leaves no question to anyone.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 6:21 am

Xasomur wrote:
But dont think that this "you only kick me, since im better than you"-attitude will catch anyone. The whole net of half-truths and lies around you, leaves no question to anyone.
This about sums it up.

I'd also like to say that, at least in my opinion, Kai's attitude alone in the face of any confrontation is enough to demonstrate his incompatibility with SoL. I'm not sure why someone so condescendingly hostile to the world wanted to be in a clan like SoL in the first place. "No disrespect meant" my bum!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 7:03 am

:-/
Back to top Go down
Kai,if

Kai,if

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 8:39 am

No disrespect meant by any means. But when you can clearly see through in your motives and are hinted, by a "Legend" such as Xas himself that other SoL members don't take well to competition then within 2 weeks this is the circumstance. Not a hard "puzzle" to put together. Furthermore, not trying to "catch anyone". Simply stating the puzzle pieces hinted towards me I've encountered just as you are with accusing me of cheating in general. Goes both ways my frand. Condescendingly hostile to the world? Many people would normally view me as quite friendly unless perverted otherwise, like in this situation with false allegations deprived of proof or truth. I don't know how to explain the clock. Can you explain why autoadmin or the bubble is still active/on yet its abused daily? People will find fault in ANY aspect of anyone to shift enmities on someone they feel threatened by. And if they've held a high position for sometime they're practically a tenured teacher, who'm is impervious and therefore impossible of being guilty of the very thing they're casting issues/blame on towards others.
"An old Soothsayers' trick, but well played. Stir up old emnities to shift attention away from yourself." Transparent, or basic, psychology.
Also Xas "You can see how youre following the bunny hopping and when he kicks you and you look straight away again..." What? Anyway to reword that? Confused.
On to my brother, didn't think he'd ever play JKO again. He's been busy with work.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 8:53 am

well, the end of my sentence is double senses: when he kicks you, your aim goes crazy, since he is up and above you in one instance, but in the next u aim again at him. and you always aim perfectly, even while he bunny hops. why always aiming at his feet? sure, one might say its coincidence, but all the coincidences together (like your style of fighting in running forwards, sometimes even with speed, and slashing or only kicking, is classic of botting).

Seriously, i thought you were a nice guy, and even if before a court there cant be found a plea of guilty from you, since youre a master in hiding and seeding doubts, no judge in the world would have any problem to put the picture together. it is obvious. from the first thought to the last.

the problem with you, isnt that youre a nice guy. i thought u were nice. no-one has a problem with your skills. no jealousy, no fear. the problems are your lies. even if were wrong with some: you lied about question 12 of your questionnair. there it started. and i repeat myself: it fits the picture.

sorry kai.

(PS im not a legend for my skill... blood and sweat my friend...)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 4:24 pm

I saw this coming from miles away.

It's true, when you face someone in a competitive manner, the truth always comes out. Apparently, my observations were quite correct, and these days, they usually are.

When I fight someone, I tend to watch them more than I watch my own self. Watching how they move, how and when they attack, how they react to what I do. I get into my opponent's head and think like they do, and I learn their style. Though some people are harder than others. There's only a couple people whose fighting style I have not been able to crack.

I've fought many people in the game, some of which who are considered the cream of the crop. But even these people weren't able to get me in PK chains as reliably as what I've experienced when fighting you, Kai. Then there was your brag topic where you posted a screenie of you having hit the kill limit. What a great learning experience that was that day. I've fought other people who used that same crutch, everyone leans on the same type of crutch the same way.

Let's just say, I had it figured for a while. I certainly wish it wasn't the case, you seemed like such a nice person who had an odd attachment to FF duels.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeSun 26 May 2013, 11:06 pm

haha kai, you're funny.

Kai,if wrote:
But if this is the clans decision, okay I get it, competition is scary.

Then explain why nick or me still in this clan. It's just you, and your cheats, nothing about competition.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 12:27 am

Very exciting indeed xD Muliti Claning is out of order.
There is no point in continuing this topic. I think we have decidid to kick him.
If we continue then this will become a Drama, and there is no point in starting that.

Lock Topic please?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 7:26 am

It's not multi-clanning if that's his brother...
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 7:43 am

Xasomur wrote:

even if you have this brother, then u would have lied on your questionnair:
Kai,if wrote:
12)Do you have any other siblings or relatives that play JK2 in your household? If so please identify them and their clan/guild/community membership (if applicable).
I do not.

Check this out battledroidlover...
Back to top Go down
Kai,if

Kai,if

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 8:39 am

Ajunta. Said it in my last post: "And if they've held a high position for sometime they're practically a tenured teacher, who'm is impervious and therefore impossible of being guilty of the very thing they're casting issues/blame on towards others. " And thanks Ajunta I get the I'm funny thing a lot.

Draco. I don't cheat/hack. Sorry you couldn't decipher my style. Maybe because it's more dynamic like yours itself?

Xas. Wasn't trying to insult you with the "Legend" thing, was referring to your headline/title.

Luke/BDL/Aang. I'm not multiclanning. Yes Luke, I also explained this in my previous post. "On to my brother, didn't think he'd ever play JKO again. He's been busy with work."

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 9:03 am

Soz i'm not native so i don't fully understand what you say. you basically mean that because of our high ranks we can cheat but no one will say nothing ?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 9:33 am

Kai,if wrote:

Draco. I don't cheat/hack. Sorry you couldn't decipher my style. Maybe because it's more dynamic like yours itself?

I really don't care whether you are cheating or not at the moment. I care that you WERE using them. But what I care about most though, is that you play a clean game in the future. I want to play with you, but not if you're going to use cheats.

The signs were there when we fought last, and I am standing by my observations.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 11:41 am

There is no doubt that he ks's, its as clear as day, he spams his ks with pull kick, doing constant 22's (only ks does that), he doesn't care for st's, just spams kick as his ks is fast enough to get the kill with kicking only.

My video also shows his aimbot clearly, at many points you can see where he +aim's, dont care for his lies and denial. Even if this guy didnt cheat, which he definitely does, his attitude sucks, not that of a Sol member, combined with the other points of lying about siblings and possible multiclanning.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 12:24 pm

btw i just saw vid. as rach says, conversation useless. the aimbot is so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kai,if

Kai,if

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 2:12 pm

I'm sure you did Aju. And yes I was implying your rank withholds politics in the clan that makes you impervious to being guilty of the very thing your accusing others of. Rachel, don't be mad because you attemptively lamed me multiple times today and lost miserably as a result.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 3:09 pm

We've had to punish multiple high-ranking old members of the clan for using cheats, people who have held admin positions and who have been on our Council. We've even had to go through with it when they have more plausible defenses than you have, Kai. Time has showed us that our decisions were the correct ones. That is not to say that our old members are bad people or that you are a bad person. On the contrary: we love our old members. It's just that those decisions have been the right ones for our clan.

I am the type of person who will always hold on to that small seed of doubt about a guilty conviction -- that maybe the person was actually innocent of the charges -- but the correct course of action is still to look objectively at the probabilities and make a decision that is best given the available information. With you, Kai, the best decision given the abundant information is that you use cheats and cannot be in our clan. In the unlikely case that you are not actually using cheats, I hope you understand the position we're in and why we are taking actions we believe are best for our clan.

Regardless of your guilt, I hope you will take responsibility for your sarcasm in the face of confrontation. Whether we are right or wrong about you, you do not need to taunt us for it, and it is a stronger show of character to remain truly civil and sincere. Sometimes people make mistakes, and sometimes you make mistakes. You have to deal with the consequences of either situation, regardless. Why give people more affirmation that their decision was correct by having a bad attitude? In addition to the fact that people don't want that drama and negativity in their lives, most people will understandably view your hostility as a sign of guilt - the "kid who got his hand caught in the cookie jar," so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeMon 27 May 2013, 6:15 pm

Lock Please?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 4:35 am

Aang please......
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 4:37 am

Kai,if wrote:
Rachel, don't be mad because you attemptively lamed me multiple times today and lost miserably as a result.

This ^^^^ This is why you don't belong in this clan. Your attitude, your bragging, even if what you say actually wasn't made up, thats not the way to go about it.

Farewell Kai
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 8:04 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Aang please......

I know, i know what you mean BDL, but this topic is going to go on for ages
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 8:47 am

So what ? It's an important topic.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitimeTue 28 May 2013, 9:27 am

Indeed, and if things get out of hand, the moderators will lock it.

It's all good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disrecruitment of Kai,if   Disrecruitment of Kai,if Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disrecruitment of Kai,if
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: