)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.

Go down 
+3
Lord_Draco
Light
Lucifer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 3:09 am

(Plz move this into player's biography when someone can, cause i have no access to it lol. Pardon if my paraphrasing sucks, but I was not the greatest at rereading and finding my own mistakes.)

Some people have known me as a troll, others have known me as a passive fighter. This is true, but what I have also learned over time in this clan is my name “Lucifer” or “fallen angel” was no coincidence, but by a act of fate of what I experienced in this clan.

The Rise of Lucifer

I first heard about this game from a long time friend of mine Lord Draco who grew up together at our school. He wanted me to check out a Star Wars game called Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast, and I was immediately became interested. We started going around a few servers, but he mainly got me hooked on a few servers. We first went to Ca and explored around a bit, but it did become boring quickly due to no force fights, so then I joined him a server that was represented by SoL. I’ve met a few people on there, and became interested. I applied in early May in the clan and a few weeks later I became a recruit. I was known as LordSindwinder from all my other games to using that account, but I turned into a different side that later was known as Lucifer. That started to show when I started fighting in tournaments.

Although I was never really fond of fighting, I did enjoy tournaments very much, so I fought myself through each tournament I rose my way from white to yellow and lost to a very close fight with grannularian and his pesky saber throws. I adapted from his fight and understood I needed to expand my knowledge of the force by practicing saber throws, since what I mostly did was Grip kick through my Full Force Tourneys. I then went to Blue Tourney against Wolfy, which this resulted in one weird tournament. He was so confident in his FF against me, that he let me win the NF’s, but resulted him in ending the tourney early due to me superkicking him, give me the flame at 8-3. I had my doubts if I really earned that flame, it seemed like my skills weren't really improving at all.

After waiting 4 months to get my chance to apply for cyan, I met a great Friend named Sebbat or Sebb. We became really close friends and constantly fought another to get our skills better. We then decided to fight another with making another a promise. This did cause conflict though, multiple cyan made applicants were also ready to fight and felt annoyed that we promised to fight another, hence controversy all the way up to our Cyan Tournament. On April 4th 2011, we had that tournament, and it was a close one 8-7 but in the end, it changed my personality forever in this clan.

The Fall of Lucifer

After I beat Sebb for Cyan, Controversy broke out saying that I wasn't ready to earn that flame, multiple members already earned cyan or cyan ready blue’s brought up a lot of topics arguing how could this happen. I felt like a completely shattered a system that stood tall for a long while, and then have everyone question it in a matter of days. Sides broke out, saying where I actually earned the flame, or he didn't deserve it due to his lack of skill and respect of what cyan means. After reading a lot of the responses and understanding then that I just took cyan as any other flame, I responded to everyone that I was demoting myself to prove that one day I can earn it again. People were surprised and also gave me respect by doing a selfless thing. After that, I thought it was all over, but it turned out I had a lot more to learn.

After earning HC and Council, I begun to understand other methods like learning server knowledge and programming within the clan. I enjoyed the most about the council was the high rank applications that I made for others or gave advice of that person. It gave me that feeling of what day seeing that again to myself. HC on the other hand, I was starting to have difficult times with. I was arrogant at times with the banning process and I didn't respect the admin correctly. At times, I had to be corrected or temporarily suspend the use of admin due to incorrectly using it on a lamer who got into my head easily and caught me with pictures. Overtime, I started to doubt myself, whether I deserved to be in this clan due to all the frustration with a few members that I had issues with. On December 21st 2011, I finally understood that great power needs great responsibility, and my actions were not worthy of SoL, and left the clan.

The Redemption of Lucifer  

After leaving the clan, I barely played the game, still feeling frustrated with myself and a few others. I also notice that the clan went into hibernation and became severely inactive in early 2012. I finally came onto the server just to talk to a few friends, but I felt like I still was missing something in my heart. That one day I could wear that coveted Cyan Flame. That motivation gave me the courage to come back to the clan in early 2013, where ironically after that, many people came back or join our server (apparently following me, my minions jk lol). I started working on getting my skill back and then had the guts to go after a tournament.

Although, I had 2 really tough defeats at the hand of Solid and Igrom, it still gave me motivation to keep working to get me over that hump. I started becoming really active in the recent months to working on little things and being patient. The opportunity came when I hear the cyan requirements have changed, and you could fight another cyan. I only had person that came to mind, and the only one who I haven’t fought yet in any tourney, his name was lightmaster. I realized for a long time now that light and I were very equal in many ways, but the opportunity slipped away when light got his cyan earlier that year.  He gave me that chance and promise by accepting my challenge for a cyan flame if I beat him in a cyan tournament. It was a very tough fight, but I did manage to beat him 8-7, thus coveting something that has slowed my heart and affected my past. What I was once known as the one who rewrote the cyan system, finally overcame and can wear his cyan flame again.

My history definitely was interesting in this clan, but this clan gave a lot of meaning to me. I first made a lot of friends on here, but more than that, it gave me the understanding of patience and respecting others. And just like the real Lucifer in the bible, although he was a fallen angel, but there was more to his story than what others said about him. He learned his lesson, and so did I, thus wanting to see this clan ride off into the sunset when the game officially dies. (but hopefully I wont have to worry about that xD)

Last edited by Lucifer on Tue 21 Jan 2014, 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 5:25 am

Great Biography Luciii!!! I am so glad about your cyan ^^ "The member who reached cyan twice" Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 7:44 am

Very Happy Yay, a bio from Luci!
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:02 am

That was really cool sind ! Very Happy I like your titles
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:03 am

Surprised
thanks for sharing this :>
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:08 am

np xaso i know how much u love these bios ^_^ although i did have to wait until after i got my cyan, which i did so now i can finally post this ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:31 am

I really do love them, and yours is a very nice one, the way you ordered and told the story. Smile
You're also very nice to me, by not mentioning the real devil behind your plagues. xP

I will move this topic in a few days, when ppl have attended it and replied if they want. Smile
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:40 am

Lucifer wrote:
np xaso i know how much u love these bios ^_^ although i did have to wait until after i got my cyan, which i did so now i can finally post this ^_^

You can go back to hell in peace then Razz but not yet...not yet
Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. 9k=
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 8:43 am

Xasomur wrote:
I really do love them, and yours is a very nice one, the way you ordered and told the story. Smile
You're also very nice to me, by not mentioning the real devil behind your plagues. xP

I will move this topic in a few days, when ppl have attended it and replied if they want. Smile

past is past xaso, but i am respecting the ones who were involved but not revealing it. It's a sign of self respect in the clan, and I'm not a person who wants to backstab or get something brought up.
like i said, the past is the past..
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 1:36 pm

Hmmm shorter than I thought, I thought you were in more history Sindy! :O

Oh well, still very well written, and very interesting to read. Very nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan 2014, 1:49 pm

mereel wrote:
Hmmm shorter than I thought, I thought you were in more history Sindy! :O

Oh well, still very well written, and very interesting to read. Very nice. Very Happy

dont tell me u want the over 9000 word total, i was thinking about it LOL, and u could add some events if u want lol
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan 2014, 1:15 pm

Nice Sind. A good historical source for your long history with us, ty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.   Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucifer's Upbringing!! i mean Biography lol.
Page 1 of 1