)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

:JK: Duel Mod - Serverside

Go down 
+9
KingYodah
TheReferee///
Angelis
Shotty
Battledroidlover
mantA
Lelouch
Lucifer
Miso
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miso

Miso

:JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Empty
PostSubject: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm

Hey guys, I decided to release my :JK: Duel Mod to those who are interested in using it.
(Gameversion is still basejk)

Original post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even though it is 2014, I am releasing a mod to those who still play this game and are interested in trying it out.
This serverside mod is simply just basejk with fixes for dueling on FFA.
- Duel begins with 100/100; winner gets 100/100
- No 10 second wait after a duel
- Allows multiple duels
- Allows black names

MOD INCLUDES:
- JK2MF (If you choose you do not want to use it, delete the jk2mf folder and get rid of the j2kmf settings in the server.cfg)
- twi_client.pk3. This clientside makes others invisible while in duel, allows you to increase cg_fov up to 200, and added
cg_drawspeed.
- ffa_bespin with no health & shield pickups
- JK2Ded

You can download the mod by clicking here.
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

////////////////////
Comments
///////////////////
:JK: Duel Mod was originally developed for use of NON-CLAN servers, and competitions/tournaments while including JK2MF.

I released this mod to the public for those who want a server with traditional base feel and style, but want some "fixed" features
that basejk should've kept/added.

/////
Bugs
/////
There are no known bugs in :JK: Duel Mod as of 1/30/2014.

///////////
Credits
///////////

Ouned
- For allowing the use of JK2MF

Ensorcio
- Helping me out with suggestions/troubles I've encountered

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 1:46 pm

wish it could help our lag issues :< (and blocking scripts would be nice too lol)
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 2:51 pm

Lucifer wrote:
wish it could help our lag issues :< (and blocking scripts would be nice too lol)

... I already told everyone like 99999x jk2mf will solve your cheap crappy lag script problems (and a lot of other problems) including my pretty rename script.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 5:34 pm

Lelouch wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

... I already told everyone like 99999x jk2mf will solve your cheap crappy lag script problems (and a lot of other problems) including my pretty rename script.
DITO!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 10:28 pm

This actually sounds pretty good, can it work alongside DC mod ?
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan 2014, 10:51 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
This actually sounds pretty good, can it work alongside DC mod ?
any.mod u like.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 1:06 am

Should we maybe give it a trial run on the server and decide if we should use it ? It sounds pretty good, I'm always getting annoyed when I'm in a duel and I knock into people so it would be really helpful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 1:14 am

for more information you should go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 3:32 am

JK2mf is a really good mod, and I think it will work good on SoL's servers. Anyone with the clientside cannot use cheats or any type of script. And the serverside can easily detect cheaters.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 3:33 am

Shotty, maybe we can have a trial usage on your server if possible?
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 3:51 am

Shotty wrote:
JK2mf is a really good mod, and I think it will work good on SoL's servers. Anyone with the clientside cannot use cheats or any type of script. And the serverside can easily detect cheaters.

not to be the spoil sport here, cuz i fully support this... but the redneck is thinking for a moment....

Wouldn't this get rid of (at least) half our server population???
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:00 am

Angelis wrote:
Shotty wrote:

not to be the spoil sport here, cuz i fully support this... but the redneck is thinking for a moment....

Wouldn't this get rid of (at least) half our server population???
i can say yes but on the other hand no.
If you force evreryone using the jk2f clientside, it sure kills the population of jk2. But on the other hand, we need jk2mf to patch the server flaws.

Edit:
So i suggest we do not need to force everyone using the clientside.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:06 am

Serverside will not stop cheaters jk2bot goes right through jk2mf even if the player has jk2mf clientside they can still use jk2bot

NTxC - creator of NT mod on 1.02 cant even stop cheaters and he practically made jk2mf
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:09 am

TheReferee/// wrote:
Serverside will not stop cheaters jk2bot goes right through jk2mf even if the player has jk2mf clientside they can still use jk2bot
Well, as long as the hoster does not force the clientside usage, the cheaters wont be able to join.
Plus, our aim is to fix our old and crappy dcmod from its flaws.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:10 am

Wait, i said it again, lol....

Edit:
Ntxc knows whwt these kind of stuff is.
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:18 am

cheaters will be able to join regardless of jk2mf
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:24 am

Say, u have used jk2mf and still using it,, right? How about we should go for a test, if you force turning the anticheat on?
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:37 am

We can test it on my server, sure. But I did not say it REMOVES the cheaters, i said it's easier to DETECT them. So they can be banned or kicked. I'll install JK2mf onto my server.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:39 am

Remove cheaters is longer than infinite run imo, but if it helps detecting them would be worth of a try, yes, shotty.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 4:47 am

I am currently installing Jk2mf to my server for a test run.
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 5:04 am

I have it installed and it says it fixes the saberstealing and such!

JK2MF fixes::
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 5:20 am

fancy, lets test
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 5:43 am

one host needs to try it out xP
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 5:59 am

It works fine.. just install it lol
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitimeSat 01 Feb 2014, 6:14 am

Xaso, it's on my server now, it works fine. We just have to wait for cheaters to come xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside   :JK: Duel Mod - Serverside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:JK: Duel Mod - Serverside
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next