)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Apology

Go down 
+14
Vader
KingYodah
Zelah
Av3nY
Battledroidlover
Xasomur
HandixTheOnlyone
NickdeClaw
Angelis
Lelouch
mantA
Samfp
Alpha Pack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alpha Pack

Apology - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Apology   Apology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Feb 2014, 3:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Im not very good with these bah but here it is lol

Awhile i go was speaking Xaso regarding the sol server "keep your members under control" i told him he knows who i am speaking about so time passed i let it go
it happened 7 or 8 times i told him once or twice is nothing but 8 is just taking the actual piss, so time had passed weeks should i say then i had enough i took a note down of sol server Vulnerability and Host IP Machine and started of with Light Packets and file transfers 2mb's also putting it into a SYN-RCVD state spoofing many different IP's 1000's of IP's flooding the rotor of its Bandwidth.

Anyways it's not just who was doing this there was 3 of us as you may know one we agreed it would stop last week when we seen it last for such a long time tying to stop it seeing you suffer from it as intended we had to make it look like a wide range scale attack by attacking UG'S also and others among as while this was happening 2 servers was created as a diversion for UG so iit looked like they where also being attacked not just sol.

But now we have all agreed it would stop but if things stay how they are it could Be WW3 which we all like to avoid wouldn't we?

I have been speaking to a few SOL members and they one knew i was doing it and i guess he made a post about it lol like i said we've stopped it will not happen again

Sorry for the loss of game time

Regards Game Player.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Apology - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 3:56 am

Mr.Locky 
Back to top Go down

Apology
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3