)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Light vanishes in the dark!!

Go down 
+21
bossboss
ExiDux
Phoenix
Shotty
Hektor
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Igrom
KingYodah
fisTo
Axel
EpicJK2
Lord_Draco
mereel
andy
Zelah
Vader
Reaver
Danek
Light
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2014, 2:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yesterday and today were my last days as a SoL member. I have been thinking a lot about this for some time and I decided to leave both the clan and the game. I really appreciate all the things that I shared with you guys, but I think my time has come to an end here.
The reason why I came back almost like a year ago, was because the last time that I left the clan, it wasn´t in a good moment. People were going inactive, some members were leaving the clan and the ones who were active, they weren´t on the server because no one was there. So it wasn´t a good image as I remember, and I came back because I felt in some way guilty for not having helped the clan in those times and I also missed the clan as well. So when xaso told me (and the other members) to come back because SoL was active again, I decided to take that opportunity to help in any way I could. I was so glad about that, and eventually many new and dedicated members start to join the clan (Zelah, yodah, shotty, etc.), and old members were coming back as well (Cib, Bacara, Hek, Tim, etc.). So I think I tried to contribute in any way I could, and now that the clan is fine, I don´t think I can contribute nothing more and if I leave now, it would be best moment to do it because old and new members are pretty active and they are interacting in the best way to keep going with this clan. I remember when people said in the past things like "We are doom" or "JK2 is dead mate", but while we are still here, JK2 will never die!!
I have to apologize though due to leaving as being an HC. I really appreciate all the ones that voted for me in the past to be FA, DC and HC (today), but now that I am leaving I have to give up my HC. I personally think that Zelah can perfectly replace me if he accepts, however, HC admins will decide what to do with my HC position. I wanted to be a council member in the past, but I realized that it would have been too much work for me (and I am not thaaat active on the forum). That's why I think I fit more in administrative positions xP
Leaving the clan is also like a proof that I won´t come back to the game again, and if I do it someday, it doesn´t mean I will play the game often. I have to admit that in all this year I really have missed Hora, Sebb and Striker (my padawan), maybe if they had come back, things would be have been different for me, although someday as today I would be leaving the clan and the game.
I have finished my year of income to the faculty, and this year I am starting to study my career, and I also want to try new things that will occupy my time too. That's another reason why I am leaving too.
I have been a SoL member for almost 4 years, from March 13th 2010 to March 7th 2014, here is my old questionnaire on the page 8: https://soljk2.forumotion.com/t94p105-questionnaire (It's in spanish, I never translated sorry xP). The reason why I chose the name of "Light Master" it wasn´t due to I was a master on the Light side of the force or due to I wanted to sound arrogant lol, it was because I wanted to be a person who could illuminate the way, who could show you the light in the darkness, who could try to convince the others to love instead of hate, who could try to find a solution in a peaceful way instead of the fighting way, etc. and be a master of it.
I don´t know if I managed to show that side of me, and I apologize if I ever have done the opposite thing (find a solution in the fighting way, show the darkness in the light, convince the others to hate, obscure the way, etc.), and if someone have ever felt insulted or disqualified by me. I am a human being too and I can do mistakes, but I don´t take that as an excuse to be fine with me if I do mistakes. I try to learn as much as I can from my mistakes.
I want to say thanks to all the members that I shared a bond here in the clan and outside the clan, for encouraged me in the "dark times", for letting me be part of the clan, for sharing cool duels with me, for drawing me a smile when I wasn´t in my best mood; thanks to all of you guys!! I personally believe that if we could create a clan in which people respect and tolerate each other, understand the others, try to help the people inside and outside the clan, try not to think of people as an enemy but like a person who has a different point of view of the things, etc. I think we can do the same with the world (even if sometimes we do mistakes or we lead some debates to an unhealthy discussion in which we fight).
Here, one of my favorites quotes:

Mahatma Gandhi wrote:
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I really enjoyed been here in this clan, but it's time to say goodbye to )>SoL<(~LightMaster/)>SoL<(~LightMaster!! This is not an easy thing to do for me, but I need to do it. I will miss you guys, and I will never forget about each of you, I promise!! I wish the best of the best for all of you!! I might only enter the forum to see my PMs, so if someone wants to send me a PM for something in particular for the clan or for some tip in anything, feel free to do it!! Very Happy

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU GUYS!!!

Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Shot0231

Greetings,

Nicolás

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 7:00 am

it was.nice to be in game with you light master. I should still have many unposted screenshots of us all in sol doing all sorts of fun and invented on the spot things to enrich the gameplay experience. I hope that one day all of us suddenly departing members could experience a totally unplanned and surprise reunion. an honourable duelist whom I have never discovered to be a secret super joker or semi troll.

good luck light master.
Back to top Go down
bossboss

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 9:00 am

i shed tears:(
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 9:19 am

srsly?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 9:25 am

Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Tumblr_lp9jnl6r5z1r0k57no1_400

*Leave

Btw just to let you all know someone is pretending to be Light and is asking for DC passes etc... so don't give anything away to him.
Back to top Go down
bossboss

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 10:36 am

I once faked Outcast and got ATS password that way.
Someone is copying my methods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 12:44 pm

mereel wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
No distractions  Smile 
that is an illusion. distractions are everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 12:57 pm

Lord_Draco wrote:
mereel wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
No distractions  Smile 

Useful and worthwile distractions are welcome. This is neither.

Boss you also hacked the DC pass from me a couple of years ago, when you hacked the forum to make the unweary enter their passwords. Well played... dickhead
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm

My JK2 companion is leaving ): I still remember the first day we played jk2 in that Ciber-café (with a brazilian guy xD ) That day we started our "journey" knowing ATS and lots of good and nice people.
I hope you visit the forum at least sometimes Very Happy
I let you these words, from bob marley (will smith), describes your personality Smile

Have a good life, hope to see you again some day...JK i still see you in real life so screw you Razz
Cya Lightero Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
bossboss

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 4:32 am

Phoenix wrote:
Lord_Draco wrote:
mereel wrote:
Xasomur wrote:

Boss you also hacked the DC pass from me a couple of years ago, when you hacked the forum to make the unweary enter their passwords. Well played... dickhead

I had admin everywhere Smile) I was strong back in the old days Smile)
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 3:18 pm

Thank you all for your kind words, all your words, images and videos reached my heart  :shed tears: 

BDL wrote:
Btw just to let you all know someone is pretending to be Light and is asking for DC passes etc... so don't give anything away to him.

Regarding this, I just can´t believe it. That "Light" is a fake player, I don´t played the game since I made this topic, so don´t give anything to him just as BDL said it. Just for you to be sure, I will post my ip on the non-public section.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014, 3:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:

Sometimes, you can be a real genius.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014, 2:42 pm

Goodbye Old Friend! Thank you for everything and a great cyan tourney!
You will always be my equal and greatest rival light!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 1:49 am

I missed this having started my work on the tall ship on March 10th and making sure I came out of JK2 a week or so b4. Had my inactivity Having gone on the forum I saw your post Light and I think you're the utter embodiment of a friend with a pleasing passive personality that provides peace and plosive alliteration to my sentences Razz

Us oldies have had times of inactivity and inevitably do feel we've missed out on the politics and my way of coping with that is accepting it, dealing with it and forcably not going on the forum because I WANT to read everything but the time it takes out of my day is ruthlessly long; we're talking hours. I won't though go to the extreme to uninstall or quit my profile Phoe because once every blue moon when I want to play and say hello I can. I just hope and trust that some form of SoL will continue.

Light I truly hope you'll come on to say hello but you'll always have a special place in my heart. Godspeed GKE Master Jedi ^_^
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 4:22 am

Light is still occasionally popping up for a while, I had fun tourney with him too heh
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jul 2014, 2:09 pm

Ah, one of the fun people but not a big chatter whenever i was online in 2013...
Yet another SoL classick is moving on to real life.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 6:41 am

Good Luck with life light, you shall be missed.

You will return one day to jk2, just like me and other members..
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Aug 2014, 7:53 am

Good luck lighty Razz Hope u have a great time out there, we will miss u, please do come back and visit us Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Sep 2014, 12:32 pm

I just saw those last 5 posts, thx all guys!! Very Happy Especially you Kern, you always have been a special friend for me here in JK2 and a great ff master too. My heart, as well as yours, will have a special place for you too, never doubt it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light vanishes in the dark!!   Light vanishes in the dark!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Light vanishes in the dark!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2