)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist

Go down 
+5
Danek
Xasomur
Vader
EpicJK2
Kameleon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kameleon

SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Empty
PostSubject: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 2:42 am

Hello ^_^

A long time have passed since last I were here, but I have reactivated my account to let you know that your EU server is currently showing up on the 1.02 serverlist, and not the 1.04 one, in case you had not noticed it Smile For as long as it remains, only people who have "favourited" the EU server will be able to see it on one of the serverlist tabs in 1.04; others would need the IP to connect to it ^^

People from 1.02 cannot join your server of course, since the servers are using different protocols and because there are other changes to the clientsides and executables that does not allow it Smile

Just wanted you to know, since the server have been there for quite a few days now Very Happy

Best regards
Kameleon ^^
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 2:58 am

Thanks for letting us know mate, I did wonder why we weren't showing up on the master list. Thought it was just my client being weird.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:06 am

Weird.. the server shows for me..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:17 am

Vader wrote:
Weird.. the server shows for me..

but thx for the notification!
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 6:58 am

Does not show for me either.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 7:40 am

Same for me. I had to add it to my favorites to join
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 8:55 am

Proballboy11 wrote:
Same for me. I had to add it to my favorites to join
Exactly; if it is marked as a favourite it will still show on your list, but otherwise it does not appear on the 1.04 serverlist at the moment :)I asume many have it as a favourite already, but as I can read in the comments to the post, this is an issue among members as well Smile

Replace the (DOT) with an actual dot Very Happy(I cannot post links yet)
dark-clan(DOT)servegame(DOT)com/serverlist/serverlist.php?protocol=15&gamename=2 // 1.02 Serverlist
dark-clan(DOT)servegame(DOT)com/serverlist/serverlist.php?protocol=16&gamename=2 // 1.04 Serverlist

The above will show you the current 1.02 and 1.04 serverlists (I did not asume any of you have 1.02 installed to go ingame and see it), you will find the EU server is on the 1.02 list at the moment Very Happy

- And you are welcome about the notification; it would have been rude not to notify about this ^_^
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 9:16 am

Thanks Kameleon. I'll look into this when there aren't players on the server. Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 10:25 am

++

It's nice of you to take the time to tell us Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 10:59 am

Kame my man, thx alot. means alot. hope to see ya in 1.04 soon. I miss ya here all by my lonesome D:
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2014, 1:18 am

It isn't showing on gametracker either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist   SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL EU not showing on 1.04 serverlist
Page 1 of 1