)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

jk2mp.exe has stopped working.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Empty
PostSubject: jk2mp.exe has stopped working.   jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2014, 10:08 am

Hey everyone Very Happy!

Xasomur tortured me till I finally quit wildstar and play JK2! It was horrible.... Anyway, after I launched the game with Steam, the game simply stopped working. It does it every time. Tried deleting config files. Verifying Cache and a complete reinstall. Only thing I could think of is that Virtual Audio Cable is the issue =[... does anyone have any idea how to fix this? It used to work fine =O!

Thanks in advance!

Fatrat.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: jk2mp.exe has stopped working.   jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2014, 11:33 am

1) Before you click "Close program" or whatever option you have, check to see if the JK2 startup console is open somewhere in the background. It's the window with a black background and yellow text that opens up first for CD users before launching jk2mp.exe. Often that console will give you an error in the last few lines before the game crashes during startup, which is a useful clue.

2) If you have a "View program details" or similar option at the bottom of the dialogue box that says it has stopped working, post any details of that as long as they don't identify you or your computer.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: jk2mp.exe has stopped working.   jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2014, 8:12 pm

Ferret! Welcome back mate. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jk2mp.exe has stopped working.   jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2014, 1:07 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
1) Before you click "Close program" or whatever option you have, check to see if the JK2 startup console is open somewhere in the background. It's the window with a black background and yellow text that opens up first for CD users before launching jk2mp.exe. Often that console will give you an error in the last few lines before the game crashes during startup, which is a useful clue.

2) If you have a "View program details" or similar option at the bottom of the dialogue box that says it has stopped working, post any details of that as long as they don't identify you or your computer.

I always saw the progam and the console. Console closes and than the game continues launching. After the console is closed the game crashes. there also were no view program details on the crash unfortunately =
EpicJK2 wrote:
uot;]Ferret! Welcome back mate. Have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

I did Windows 7 SP1 and Windows XP SP3, both same results.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However I installed a no-cd crack and it is working now, guess cracks are in someway good Razz... I still don't know what exactly the issue was Sad....
Back to top Go down
Shotty
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Shotty

PostSubject: Re: jk2mp.exe has stopped working.   jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2014, 1:27 am

Try this crack Reaver uploaded for me, it might work for you too. But make a backup of your jk2mp.exe before you replace!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5bookz721v0984x/jk2nocd.zip

It might work, or not. :3

Nvm i couldn't see the last line. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jk2mp.exe has stopped working.   jk2mp.exe has stopped working. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jk2mp.exe has stopped working.
Page 1 of 1