)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I think we need to be worried!

Go down 
+13
LiQuid
Reaver
ExiDux
Axel
Xasomur
Alex
Lord_Draco
The Grim Death
Vader
KingYodah
Proballboy
andy
EpicJK2
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

I think we need to be worried! Empty
PostSubject: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 9:02 am

Our bots look like they're plotting things. This is just one instance of our bots standing together, earlier on they were all in a line with Axel bot leading the charge (didnt get a screen shot) when Yods kicked Axel bot, the other bots went crazy!

These are the screenshots of the new bot leader Grimmjow giving new orders!

I think we need to be worried! 2014-010

I think we need to be worried! 2014-011

I think we need to be worried! 2014-012

I think we need to be worried, there could be mutiny soon.
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 9:18 am

the bots must be sick of the abuse and are trying to stand up for themselves for once.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 9:34 am

I know that's what I'm thinking, they might be starting a Bots rights movement or something.
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:26 am

You guys have found out the program I made for them...

Well in any case I guess it must start sooner...
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:46 am

Wait a minute, are you already revealing yourself as the bots puppet master? You shouldn't be doing that until at least the second series!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:31 am

After i kicked their leader bots went crazy xd but he will be back and tries to retaliate. But no worries, i have my army ready xd
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:40 am

Axel bot's death by your hands might be the spark for the bot uprising! Let's hope Grimmjow's bot doesn't have the same political sway with the other bots.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:48 am

My bot shall not stand it!

xD
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 12:15 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
Wait a minute, are you already revealing yourself as the bots puppet master?

And here I thought that was my role. Twisted Evil

However, this is news to me. I must think of something. scratch

*goes back into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm

Oh shit, bot master Vader is here, Pro you can't let him infiltrate your bot army. Vader has been trying to do it for months!
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 1:05 pm

THERE SHALL BE BLOOD IN THIS WAR!!!!!!!! BUT WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE BOTS
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 1:09 pm

This might end up being a long drawn out war between the bots, their current master Proball and the infiltrator Vader, but we will unite and win this!
Back to top Go down
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 2:53 pm

Dude this happened to me for some reason they attacked me and i was at low health but then they stopped attacking me and then just stood there and then when i moved an inch he attacked me again! this happened more than once to me btw (im not their ruler Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 8:57 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
This might end up being a long drawn out war between the bots, their current master Proball and the infiltrator Vader, but we will unite and win this!

Just remember, we need to have salvage teams on standby to collect scraps of bots we defeat. Their data could prove invaluable to the effort.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 11:02 pm

Yes, we also might be able to capture one and release it back into the mutiny group as a spy.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:46 am

EpicJK2 wrote:
Yes, we also might be able to capture one and release it back into the mutiny group as a spy.
Either HC could make such bot :3 or lets use Ops bot, that bot uses translucent skin xD
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 6:13 am

Axel bot is back and there is some dissension in the bot ranks!

I think we need to be worried! 2014-013

They seemed to be happy their old leader was back

I think we need to be worried! 2014-014

Then Axel bot went crazy and assassinated Boogieman bot

I think we need to be worried! 2014-015

And then Xaso bot! This war might be over before it starts.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 7:56 am

Seems they survived my last encounter with them.. last time they had a line of bots. That was most likely their plot in action.. To form an army to take over the SoL server Surprised

One of them also got stuck in a door lol.   Xaso might remember when i showed him the bot getting stuck in the door.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 8:12 am

I do remember... and I won't forget that my bot was killed :<
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 8:17 am

its okay i use to abuse your bot a lot xaso it was fun...
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 8:18 am

You saw my bot do nothing... it is all and illusion...
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 9:57 am

There's picture evidence Axel! Your bot has returned for retribution.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 10:06 am

I kick him again. And then again. And again. And.. etc

xD
Back to top Go down
ExiDux

ExiDux

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 11:51 am

I am suspecting that these Bots are running on protoype Skynet terminator logic while being assisted by matrix
rules as they surely use abnormal powers which they gain from code manipulation in real time !
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:27 pm

And the SoL council has the launch codes. You guys need to protect the council members...they'll go after them first and try to get the launch codes for ddos nukes all over Jedi Knight Two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to be worried!   I think we need to be worried! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think we need to be worried!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: