)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I can't see stuff n things.

Go down 
+3
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Angelis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelis

Angelis

I can't see stuff n things. Empty
PostSubject: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 5:04 am

For some reason half of the forums won't pop up for me. I can't see the member categorie etc. and it will not allot me to post in the member chat section, such as server admins etc. So what's going on?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 5:40 am

Yeah forumotion are doing changes to their servers. It should have been resolved by now but a load of my forums are missing too.

http://help.forumotion.com/t135861-important-change-of-datacenter
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 7:44 am

Its weird some people didn't see half of forums. I saw whole forums even during migration of their datacenters. However I had problems loading the page, sometimes it didn't load even on 10th attempt but it should be ok now, I see all forums.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 9:14 am

Stuff 'n thangs Lori.

Stuff 'n thangs.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:14 am

I don't see them either.
If Yoda can see it, it might be a problem of permissions...
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:29 am

IF it is permissions, whoever don't see things they should have permissions to see, post here
your name and what you see (picture would be helpful), then FAs will check permissions and if they are messed they will fix it
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:33 am

I can see them as well. However 2 posts in the Admin Protocol, and I remember seeing one of yoda's (I think in the Forum topic by Epic) that are invisible.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:42 am

I've already posted a screenshot of the forums I can see but one of the forums I can see is Server Admins but it wouldn't let me post a topic in it. I had to post it in Member chat.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:44 am

I PMd Yoda about it.
He sayd it should be a Forumotion issue and not about the permissions.
I still can't see the Members section.
Maybe it will settle itself in a few days.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:47 am

Actually, I just checked permissions aand it appears they got messed somehow. At first I thought the migration did it and it will settle itself, then I thought something got wrong with cookies but we will probably need to alter forum / group permissions (we try to do it asap), then everything should be okay.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Oct 2014, 10:55 am

If it's something that can't be sorted locally and is actually a Forumotion problem, I'd suggest an FA\HC contacting them to find out what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't see stuff n things.   I can't see stuff n things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't see stuff n things.
Page 1 of 1