)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving SoL

Go down 
+17
devY The Invincible
Lelouch
Proballboy
The Grim Death
NickdeClaw
Hektor
Spartacat
LiQuid
KingYodah
EpicJK2
Vader
Lucifer
Danek
Xemnas
Xasomur
Angelis
Zelah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2014, 10:24 am

First topic message reminder :

I want to preface this that I have never had so much fun in a surrounding community of players that I have had here. SoL will always have a special place in my heart and this is a difficult decision to come to.

That being said I have thought alot about this decision the last couple weeks and it is final. I have several reasons for my decision and for most it would be unwise and without gain to share them here. If you want to ask me privately i might share them with you but keep in mind if you ask im going to answer truthfully so dont ask if you are easily offended Razz

The one thing I will say, I say because I think it will help SoL in the long run. The last several months I have noticed a huge reduction in the sense of comradery i used to feel in SoL. I remember a time when Xaso, Monkey, Cibbicom, Me, Andy, Epic, and a few others I'm forgetting all stood up and fought Boss and his goons for at least an hour because we were defending a clan mate. I miss that here now. I can't even get help fighting one random lamer now and most disagreements on the forum are much harsher than they once were. I am partly to blame for that last part because of how frustrated I have been by it, but this is the way it appears to me. Like I said I'm not posting to whine and complain about the glory days, but I want for SoL to return to those days and I believe if you work for it, you can achieve it.

Just so it doesn't look like we are trying to be secretive, I'm just going to come out and say it. I am working on forming a clan with SoulReaver and that is my current plan for my future in this game. I hope people don't resent me for this and I intend to remain friends with everyone who wants to remain friends with me. Farewell and I wish you all the best!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Grim Death
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
The Grim Death

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 10:48 am

zelah are you going to come on the server sometime again?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2014, 11:44 am

devY The Invincible wrote:
So I heard you guys needed an admin?
You're already Supreme Leader, don't get greedy. pirat
Back to top Go down
devY The Invincible

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2014, 2:47 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
devY The Invincible wrote:
So I heard you guys needed an admin?
You're already Supreme Leader, don't get greedy. pirat
One can always climb the ladder a little bit more. clown
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2014, 6:22 am

Zelah you had an awesome contribution to SoL and I'm sorry to see you go but I hope you find what you are looking for and know as far as my inactive self is concerned you are always welcome back to us. Have fun and good luck x
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2014, 10:06 am

Thanks Kernow m8 Smile I must see you on server soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 2:26 am

Good luck in your endeavors Zelah. I sincerely hope you all still hop on the server occasionally for some FFA or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 2:37 am

Good luck out there Zelda Sad It was great to meet you ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving SoL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2