)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Is S.O.L. the king?

Go down 
+4
EpicJK2
Xemnas
Reaver
Spartacat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Is S.O.L. the king? Empty
PostSubject: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 2:27 pm

I'm really curious, everyone.

Are there any other clans with active servers still out there besides LoL? Are they just paying money to have bots play on their server?

What happened to CA? Their server used to be pretty active!

scratch  scratch  scratch
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 2:31 pm

Their are a few murky clans that hide in the mist, but they are nowhere near as large and as culturally different than SoL.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 8:49 pm

Well I don't realy know about the other clans but I think that we actualy are the biggest.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 8:58 pm

I think we have the most consistently active members currently. I know some of the other servers like LOL and Force Crusaders get busy at times. DARK has a fairly active clan but I think they play 1.02 mainly.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm

How heavy is the difference between the versions btw?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:05 pm

I've been told there's quite a lot of differences, there are more combos and some moves do more\less damage. But there are more hackers\cheaters and stuff too apparently.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:39 pm

Well if you look on the percentiles you will see that there are around 100 servers but in your list you see probably 1/4th of them at best (maybe because owners didn't choose them to appear in list, or maybe because it is 1.02 vs 1.04). When I checked GT, the only server in top 10 servers I know is ours. What I recall about its LOL, DARK, JJ, us. Dunno about STU. Other servers or clans I don't know much
But Ye less cheaters in 1.04 is good
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2014, 9:56 pm

And you are wondering Smile? SoL's server are 1st in list of servers, so why somebody wants search
for other server, then they have got 1st in list (lazy players Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2014, 3:53 am

Alkalan wrote:
And you are wondering Smile? SoL's server are 1st in list of servers, so why somebody wants search
for other server, then they have got 1st in list (lazy players Very Happy)

This is true, people just want to play with other people! I don't blame them for being silly!
Back to top Go down
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2014, 8:27 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
DARK has a fairly active clan but I think they play 1.02 mainly.
DARK is mainly a 1.04 clan; we just have an 1.02 server too, since a few members prefer that version Smile

Xemnas wrote:
How heavy is the difference between the versions btw?
It feels like a completely different game; almost like comparing JK2 to JKA Smile The force, saber, and damage systems are totally different from 1.04, which makes it so that you can string far more combos together, and that the gameplay is more fast paced Smile

Wallhacks are usually allowed (Except by the CTF community), but bots (If any - will get you kicked or banned on most servers) and other scripts (Sadly common - no kickscripts though, since kick only require one press on space, but they have scripts for other moves, lagscript etc; luckily many remaining players, at least those on my server, does not use them) are still considered newbish by the majority Smile

- On a sidenote, remember that not all servers (Especially 1.02 servers - except Ancient < ivi > I think) are on GameTracker, so you cannot rely 100% if you want to compare 1.02 and 1.04 servers, though the remaining active servers in 1.04 does seem to have GameTracker yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2014, 1:34 pm

++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is S.O.L. the king?   Is S.O.L. the king? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is S.O.L. the king?
Page 1 of 1