)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Hi Bye for now

Go down 
+3
EpicJK2
Reaver
andy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2015, 12:24 pm

So obviously i haven't been on for awhile sadly that will continue for sometime my computer i used before has pretty much seen the end of its internet use and will no longer connect (obviously i'm on a different one right now) anyways i dunno when i'll be back but i have my own little way of making sure i'm back when i can be. Ether way hope you all had happy holidays and many good days to come good bye for now. May thy force be with yew!
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

Aaaaandy!!! Noooo! Sad Why must fate be like this!?
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

Noo Andy, get your comp shit sorted out this instant Very Happy. Post in tech support if you need help getting it sorted out. It's quite cheap to build your own PC these days and also some low-mid spec comps are fairly cheap also!

Happy holidays to you too mate!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2015, 7:44 pm

Wb, Happy new year as well Andy and cya ^^
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2015, 3:33 am

Andy, if you need help with tech support, there are people here who are willing to help! Smile
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 11:14 am

let me explain this a little more the parts that support my lab tops screen and hold it up have literally been breaking for awhile now but it appears that one of them have actually ripped the cable that held it to the lab top. Since i noticed such it has a lot of trouble connecting to the internet and will only do so rarely for short periods of time and that is the big problem for me.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 11:16 am

Well for starters I would probably suggest buying a laptop or PC instead of a lab top Razz.

But seriously, it sounds like you might need to invest in a new computer!
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2015, 3:47 pm

Andy buy a new working computer or else...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2015, 8:26 am

Yea.. you should buy it.. because there nearly is nobody to lame... (except of Zelah)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Bye for now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Bye for now   Hi Bye for now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Bye for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: