)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaver

Reaver

Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire   Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2015, 11:10 pm

Austro-Hungarian and French Hussar, and Roman Legionnaire skins include sounds this time (Yay!), icons, and one "secret" skin.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**As a note, I will upload a quick-fix for the Historical Skin pack 1 soon. I decided I will scrap Historical Skin pack 2 until I can get some new ideas, the Hussar and Legionnaire were both going to be featured but the 2nd pack is taking much longer than I want.

Legionnaire Skin (Served with Rome, fought many wars but by the end of the 3rd century the classic lorica segmentata look was replaced.) Years in service: C.500 BC* - Mid 600 AD.
* = In these times the legionnaires were simply drafted for a war and returned to civillian life, their was no standing Roman Army until the 107 BC Marian Reforms.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hussar (Served with many 19th century nations, mostly European.) Years in service: 1500's AD - Current*.
* = While Hussars still exist for the most part, they are mostly ceremonial. Some Hussar regiments became tank regiments with Hussar names.

"Secret" skin *Beta test, nothing to do with history.*:

Someone else took the first four pictures for me.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire   Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2015, 1:42 am

Looks Interesting ^^
Back to top Go down

Austro-Hungarian/French Hussar and Roman Legionnaire
Page 1 of 1