)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

lock this, if you feel the need.

Go down 
+9
Dark Misery
Zelah
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
KingYodah
Xemnas
Angelis
devY The Invincible
EpicJK2
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

lock this, if you feel the need. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2015, 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

I don't want to abuse my forum rights, so I do what everyone is able to do: open a new topic. I think sometimes an argument - or lets call it a fight - has to carried through in order to be settled. Aborting it, takes the chance of settling it. Maybe this cannot be settled, but I am willing to find out.

@Zelah
I see that you are entitled to your opinion for now, as I am entitled to mine. So instead of giving you my theory about what you think and do, I want to make clear what I think about you: I don't hate you now, not at all. All my hate is reserved to Devy (and it has nothing to do with cheats, as I said before). I am just disappointed. And I can only be disappointed because I deemed you a friend, like you deemed me a friend once.
And I am not as much disappointed about the facts here. Many ppl script, and it doesn't bother me and I still like these ppl. Many ppl leave the clan, and I only feel a loss for SoL and not disappointment in the person who left. Other people too kept important reasons for their action secret, this is very common and it would be stupid to be disappointed about this.
I am disappointed, because I get the feeling, that you are trying so hard to keep your record clean. To me, since you told me your reasons for departure, your official reasons for leaving seemed like a try to make your leaving seem like obeying to the voice of your heart. But in our talks you never mentioned this voice. You never mentioned your wish for another type of competition. I won't say now, that this statement is a lie or hypocrisy. It just didn't make sense to me, after seeing you drop out of Xaulos. It seemed to me, that you were trying so hard to keep your record clean in the public, that you didn't care for the feelings of the people, you were calling friends before.
I get the same feeling because of the ks. I always thought, that you - as one of the members who grew to cyan so fast and who was a role model for so many "newer" members of SoL - would never even consider using a ks against anybody. And when I read your reasoning now for why you use it, it just didn't look like Zelah to me. To me this reasoning sounds so much like what Grimmjow always says, while you criticize his practice all the time. And because of that, I had the impression, that you'd be telling me this, to appear unchanged and to still appear reasonable. I was wondering how you could argument in favor of using a ks at all, and I couldn't find no other reason than a wish to keep the record clean.

Let's just assume I accept what you say as honest, can you really not understand, that it doesn't seem plausible to me?
To put an end to all too hostile comparisons: You seemed like George Lucas to me, who made 3 awesome movies and who once said, that it doesn't come down to the special effects, but to the story, the plot of a movie. And after a while George Lucas came up with a remastering of those movies, and he is trying to sell to me, that this remastering was for the better. I can't help but believe, that Lucas is turning his fans down, probably for the money, while he tries to cover it up with seemingly shallow reasons.
Now I am ready to grant him the chance of a doubt and I am asking him, if he can't really understand my position too.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017, 4:50 am

lock this, if you feel the need. - Page 2 4446303
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jul 2017, 5:09 am

Just a reminder to Devy, before saying who is salty, please ensure that you aren't doing the same. I have no clue why you keep trying to instigate further dramas, even by looking up very old topics. I leave it to everyone's thoughts why you can't hold yourself

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lock this, if you feel the need.   lock this, if you feel the need. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lock this, if you feel the need.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2