)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Out of the Frying Pan

Go down 
+2
Xasomur
raynE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
raynE

raynE

Out of the Frying Pan Empty
PostSubject: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 5:42 pm

Hey all, sorry I haven't been more active. Real life has caught up, big time. Hope all are well, will hopefully have a little bit more time to run around and have some lolz.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 7:25 pm

Hey! Welcome back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 7:44 pm

I want to have lols with you! Very Happy

Wb, how you been?? Just now noticed this xD
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 9:24 pm

Welcome back mate!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jul 2015, 9:35 pm

Wb cheers
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 2:26 am

Welcome back Rayne!
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 1:27 pm

Thanks guys <3z. I've been good. Other than working, school, a lady, and a four year old not too busy. It's definitely been awhile. Didn't mean to drop out on you guys, hopefully not too much has gone down since I've been away. I've been reading up on a few of the topics I've missed since. :<

-Yes Yodah, LOT'S OF LOLS! Hopefully I can catch you on the server, even on EU I miss playing pretty bad. It would appear there aren't a lot of servers up anymore. You guys decide to take down the US one?
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2015, 7:11 pm

US server was closed because no one was apparently interested in playing there since also americans play on EU anyway. If there will be interest server will reopen.
Ye and get jk2mv, it combines 3 independent server lists (also with 1.02 and 1.03 version) so if raven goes down for a while you will still see servers.
Looking forward ^^ to be seeing you ^^, be trying between 6pm - midnight GMT+1, that tends to be busiest hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Frying Pan   Out of the Frying Pan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of the Frying Pan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: