)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Excuse me....

Go down 
+4
EpicJK2
KingYodah
Vader
Angelis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelis

Angelis

Excuse me.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 8:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Who in the F uck banned me from the server with no cause?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:34 pm

but I really don't care if you want to belive some made up bullshit mai's made up cuz you guys dote over her like some sicko fkin freaks that's fine, I'm tired of playing nice with yall and asking for you to follow your own rules let alone enforce them correctely. it's the biggest reason I left SoL in the first place was all the mayhem going on for no reason.

I have pretty much lost all respect for all of you including mai at the tingent disregard for your own eforcement rules.

and if mai ever has a problem with me cuz judging by danek's post she is reading the topic, I suggest next time she says something to my fkin face WITH IT DIRECTED AT ME WITH MY NAME instead of clamming up behind yall.

I believe in giving respect to deserve respect, and with your disregard with your rules and warning systems and no one talking to me about anything, you have done nothing to earn my respect.

and as for mai losing my respect, instead of doing the sensible thing and PMing me about her problems or at least, saying my name so I knew she directed it at me, cuz I didn't even see her post those things cuz there was 20 people on the damn server and my name was not in any of it. she decided to hide behind admins and have them ban me with no warning against all their rules simply because *exxagerated tone* " Oh...my..god, Im so helpless"

quite frankly, this is childish of all of you and ridiciolous, if you had a problem with me, man the fk up and say it. instead of banning me like children.

and now I am done with this topic, goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:36 pm

You didn't even apologise for having a go at me, I'm disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:42 pm

Danek wrote:
You didn't even apologise for having a go at me, I'm disgusted.

lol I'm sorry danke, it's just this childish shit is ridiculous to me, specially from the majority who are over 20, I didn't mean to yap at you.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:42 pm

Again, do you even remember the stuff you say and how you act? We literally have logs of that whole evening and we can see how you acted and what you said.

You need to take some time and think about the stuff you say to people in the game and outside of the game and you might just realize why people respond to you this way.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:45 pm

EpicJK2 wrote:
Again, do you even remember the stuff you say and how you act? We literally have logs of that whole evening and we can see how you acted and what you said.

You need to take some time and think about the stuff you say to people in the game and outside of the game and you might just realize why people respond to you this way.

people need to stop acting like 5 year olds. I'm not saying anything that 90% of people on server say and do back and forth day in and day out, and yet I don't see any of them getting banned or kicked.

quite frankly this has nothing to do with me, you just want to ban me, which is fine and okay, if yall want to be children I am okay with that.
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:53 pm

I think you'll find if you read back through these posts, that I'm not the one acting childish.

I'm not going to keep repeating myself anymore.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 12:54 pm

Angel I'm not really sure what you are disputing... the logs show her asking you to stop... At this point it doesn't really matter what your intentions. Perhaps the last four years were really just you joking around. Jokes get out of hand, or in this case way way way out of hand and that happens. You could take the high road and apologize to Mai however you wish. If you didn't mean to offend her, say so, or simply apologize for the actions, but don't come on here and insult the people who are doing their job. You messed up here... own it and move on and act differently.

An admin should probably have let you know that you were banned. My guess is once everyone calms down that whoever the admin who banned you was would apologize for not giving you a notice. However that does not excuse your response. I have seen several topics where a person was banned without notice, but they didn't come on here in an angry tone and insult everyone. They calmly inquired why they were banned and often times found out it was a mistake or misunderstanding. In this case someone simply forgot to notify you, but someone else's mistake does not excuse your actions. You claim to be the mature one in this situation, but that is not how a mature person handles things. If you want to actually solve this situation as you always claim is your goal, take a breather, and come back with a heartfelt apology and move on.
Back to top Go down
Angelis

Angelis

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 1:02 pm

I do apologies, I may have not stayed calm during this.

It was a joke, perhaps it did get out of hand, however mai does not deserve an apology, simply by how she has acted during these events, this week ban will be my apology, and I will never talk to mai again and she will no longer get any respect from me ever.

oh and fyi epic if your looking for the instance where she told enel to lame me "Go enel go go go" is what you are looking for in the logs.

What should have transpired here: A) mai should have directed her comments to me and asked me to stop, not just saying the random word stop in a server with 20 people and 5 lines of writing a second and expecting me to see it or take me aside and talk to me in private.

B) IF that didn't happen and an admin had been involved, the admin should have talked to me about it so I could give my side of the story, and if I admitted to the going on I should have been notified by the admin so I would know what was going on and would stop.

C) if by chance I met the prerequisites for the 3 warning system, the week ban would have been issued and someone could have had the decency of giving me notice on skype/steam since most of the admins were on my steam and skype (I removed all of you including yods)

I will wait out the week ban out of what little respect I have left, however, I should not have been banned, nobody directed anything to me, mai didn't talk to me, no admins talked to me, not even notified I was banned. and the three warning system was not enforced at all, you just got up and since it was mai, decided to insta ban me w/o questioning it or following your own protocols.

I do apologies for any insults given or anything said during this event....
Back to top Go down
Miso

Miso

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 1:04 pm

GG ANGEL GG
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2015, 11:37 pm

Thanks for the logs Epic (and others for their opinions), sorry I got cut off so I couldnt come back.

Read and saw enough so it is good the topic got locked and job done.
~ End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excuse me....   Excuse me.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excuse me....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2