)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

XFire Community

Go down 
+4
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
BlueNinja
Grimlore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 11:56 am

]=ATS=[ Of The Future Plays

made this with Graanulaarian to replace the old one that belonged to the 'original'

was wondering if it's ok to do this to make a new one for us
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 12:29 pm

Oh yeah, Lusan still is admin of the other one o.O thanks for this idea, but let someone else do it since you aren't ATS :/
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 12:44 pm

]=ATS=[Zetowolfe? in your dreams lol
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:03 pm

hey atleast i have a name in it seb and nick and BlackKnight talked about a new poll so that may hurt u in the future if u say that

[quote]In your Dreams

seb xactly the results of this and a poll for me is won by myself and this maybe a hit to your rep by other administrators that support me
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:08 pm

Lol, you called me g ay and you lamed rod with bubble, do you remember it?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:14 pm

sebbat wrote:
Lol, you called me g ay and you lamed rod with bubble, do you remember it?

seb u are once again wrong u got it backwards

i was in bubble (it's true i was -,-),but i was not in pyhysical contact with him,but a guy named ao was kickin me and he wouldn't stop so i started to Pwn him til he left me alone...

and rod was askin me 2 duel,but i didn't want to duel any soul today like a tiger chooses to not eat when he is full

and seriously shut up about this and move on you are startin to be like Sylba cuz of this infact u are a miniature Syblba
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:19 pm

Miniature sylba? cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:37 pm

I was planning on doing this anyway, so yeah Razz
And will you guys PLEASE for the love of god stop arguing? :/
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:49 pm

sure graan Very Happy

seb by mini Sylba you are against change sometimes
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

Grimlore I made the xfire ats for ages ago and gave it to lusant when I left ats but if your not ats then dont do anything with it mate just let the other ats members do it not u
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

Grimm and sebb will u 2 girls stop fighting xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:04 am

Grim be quiet you're so freaking annoying -. - and BDL stop spamming.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:59 am

i wasnt i was telling them to stop =_=
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 4:16 am

Next time there are kid conflicts, i personnaly take care of each idiot having troubles.

Whatever did grim, he took time to do a community, so you could at least thanks him, even if you don't want it.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:13 am

I did lool, but I said an actual person in ATS should do it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:24 am

sebbat wrote:
]=ATS=[Zetowolfe? in your dreams lol
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:52 am

BlueNinja wrote:
I did lool, but I said an actual person in ATS should do it.

u didn't rly -,-

u are just repeating blasphemy
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 11:54 am

We didnt finished the new name yet, so that community maybe in 1 or 2 months will not going to serve us
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:06 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
Oh yeah, Lusan still is admin of the other one o.O thanks for this idea, but let someone else do it since you aren't ATS :/

Once again, proof of you never reading shit.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:14 pm

once again proof of u bein bad

@ seb just makin it so you don't have do have some other guy do it...

and seriously blue do you even know or have any idea of what you're saying? because i got supporters
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 12:57 pm

Roflmao how is that bad? It's hard proof that you can't say anything about. And speaking of proof, give me proof to justify your accusations of me not knowing what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 1:35 pm

cuz man u keep sayin you're not ATS yet so u can't do this yet and idc if i ain't cuz dude seriously i might get new poll and u may have 2 eat these following words:

Quote :
Roflmao how is that bad? It's hard proof that you can't say anything about. And speaking of proof, give me proof to justify your accusations of me not knowing what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm

You two i love you now. Grim don't be mean, nor rude. Blue, just ignore it.

Can a moderator close this topic?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 2:16 pm

Yes sir!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XFire Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: XFire Community   XFire Community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XFire Community
Page 1 of 1