)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving SoL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HaZeust

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:41 am

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Im not the best at the game. And since I join clans to try to make change, I don't fee; that I can make change in a clan that promotes based on skill. Something I ;ack. As such, I moved over to be an admin at another server, Kai. It is currently the biggest server and promotes on effectiveness as a leader, so I feel I can do better there.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:42 am

Sorry to see you go but I wish you the best and look forward to continue seeing you in game! Smile
Back to top Go down
EpicJK2
Legend
Legend
EpicJK2

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:50 am

Thanks for making the post, good luck over there.
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:56 am

Was gonna remind you, Glad to see i didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 8:22 pm

SoL is pretty active server too and you are welcomed here. Skills aren't the only decisive criteria even though you do a tourney to rank up. Always trying to find a fitting opponent, not too tough which wouldn't be much fair. If you look on us as whole, most of us aren't gods, we just like to play the game and have fun with others no matter of their skills. If you look at me e.g., I got to cyan, highest rank. If it was just skill-based, I probably wouldn't make it to even yellow. Lack of "skills" is not what would kill the place, lack of fun would.
See you again soon on our server too ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving SoL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving SoL   Leaving SoL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving SoL
Page 1 of 1