)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Loooong time no seee

Go down 
+2
KingYodah
Alkalan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

Loooong time no seee  Empty
PostSubject: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeThu 20 Dec 2018, 3:38 pm

Hii everyone Very Happy

Today I had nostalgic feel And I remember to You guys! All of You! King, Hector, old friend Monkey... Evn I remember to how Zel teleported me to secret admin room Very Happy

Tell me guys. EVERYTHING I MISS AND ALL NEWS Smile

PS Its great than after all this years clan Is still here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 11:15 am

Very long time no see, continue visiting Cool
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 1:59 pm

Yea, I'll, or at least I'll try. I'm member of SOL years, so I need to know what happend to other members. I i said, nostalgia. Very Happy

KingYodah wrote:
Very long time no see, continue visiting Cool

Je to jako by sis na blešáku koupil kus drahého šperku, i když ho nikdy nebudeš nosit, a jen ti překáží, stejně se ho nechceš zbavit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 3:19 pm

A VERY long time indeed.
5 years or something? I barely remember you man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flendo
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Flendo

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2018, 9:54 pm

Welcome Back Alkalan,I hope you will stay active with us and hang out on the server Very Happy, We have discord you can join on our group!
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeSat 22 Dec 2018, 12:52 am

Xemnas wrote:
A VERY long time indeed.
5 years or something? I barely remember you man Very Happy

Yea, and I'm not surprised. When I received white ~, my activity, especially fights and duel, became lesser and lesser.
Same with other people. I connected to server with 3 people, chat with them for, like, 2-3 minutes and disconnected, so many of you started to forget about me Very Happy

Flendo wrote:
Welcome Back Alkalan,I hope you will stay active with us and hang out on the server Very Happy, We have discord you can join on our group!

Thanks you for "invitation" Smile but about server... I'm even more unsure. I just get password to my account to forum here and, still don't downloaded and installed the game Rolling Eyes It's 1. on my "To do" list when I'll have more time(well i hope than i will Very Happy)

And you have Discord! Greate news. Surprised You are on with latest technology! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadowPC56579

ShadowPC56579

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2018, 1:21 am

Zelah and Monkey are JiP Now, Hektor too.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2018, 2:36 pm

Alk!! Good to hear from you mate! Hope all is well Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkalan
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Alkalan

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2018, 1:35 pm

Zelah wrote:
Alk!! Good to hear from you mate! Hope all is well Smile

Well, it's how-when. Sometimes good, sometimes bad, especially while I'm having graduation Very Happy Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loooong time no seee    Loooong time no seee  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loooong time no seee
Page 1 of 1