)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Jakat is Leaving

Go down 
+5
Vader
KingYodah
Leonardo
Power
Lord_Jakat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 9:54 am

Been thinking about this for a long time, Thank you for taking me in as a new Jk2 multiplayer player, But i don't think this clan is right for me and, every month that goes by that feeling becomes stronger, I will still be around and I love you all and of course i will still see you if your around but, i just can't be part of this anymore, thank you again

Peace and Love

-Brudda Jakat I love you
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 9:58 am

I understand, we are going to miss you.
Come to see us sometime okey?

~Until our roads cross again~

and also i like to know have you seen any problems in SoL? We try to fix problems so feedback is welcome and needed.

Last edited by Power on Sat 19 Jan 2019, 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 10:07 am

I mean like you should know
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 10:15 am

I'm sorry to see you go brother but I support you 100%! Thanks for adding your spirit to our clan while you were here and really hope you'll stick around to see us!
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 10:50 am

Lord_Jakat wrote:
I mean like you should know
You know, this is the kind of answer I really dont like. If people dont communicate together, or if people dont say something bothers them, how others should know? People are not telepaths. We were always encouraging people to step forward yet they almost never do. And then complaining that things didnt change. But things never change by themselves. It is people who change things. People who are not silent. Why you didnt tell others what bothered you if you had something in mind? You are a cool guy to have around and you would be listened to. So if you could please explain? can be in private message if you feel so
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 11:13 am

Well for one it's how i attempt to boost activity ( trying to set up events and trying to get the black flame going which apparently you dont care enough to post a flame tourney you reffed then heckled me afterward and still didn't post it... thats the other thing it's you yodah, you are too full of yourself, I cant handle all the complaining from you over stupid stuff when there are way more serious problems you can put your time into, such as maybe boosting activity and not just playing bots by yourself and hope that SoL member comes on, you allways say for the old members come visit sometime, how are they supposed to visit us if you don't make enough effort to come on for them to see that your on, ya life gets in the way of course allways but you still complain about it, i can't handle this negativity, you need to let people in, this community is small you cant push people away for being a little bit of a lemon, and these rules you enforce which are meaningless in this point of time, SoL needs a revamp on the rules, SoL needs to change if it wants to Prolong its life, I hope this doesnt get removed because you told me to be honest sometimes the truth hurts, but remember i did make an effort many times but no one really wanted to make the effort for it in the time ive been here, which has been less then a year but a good chunk of 2018: Truth hurts sometimes, but think about what i said
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 11:18 am

LOL can't even edit your post's if your not a member WOW, but no mean to point fingers by the way, but its still true,
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 11:57 am

I didn't get to know you too well (my fault lol) but it was fun having you around !
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 12:38 pm

Lord_Jakat wrote:
Well for one it's how i attempt to boost activity ( trying to set up events and trying to get the black flame going which apparently you dont care enough to post a flame tourney you reffed then heckled me afterward and still didn't post it...
Well, about the activity, i didnt see you that much during last term so.. And getting frustrated that I didnt post result of your black flame challenge is childish. I told you I was very tired, didnt have energy for lot of things and because of that I then forgot. But you still cant get over it apparently.
Lord_Jakat wrote:
thats the other thing it's you yodah, you are too full of yourself, I cant handle all the complaining from you over stupid stuff when there are way more serious problems you can put your time into, such as maybe boosting activity and not just playing bots by yourself and hope that SoL member comes on, you allways say for the old members come visit sometime, how are they supposed to visit us if you don't make enough effort to come on for them to see that your on, ya life gets in the way of course allways but you still complain about it, i can't handle this negativity, you need to let people in, this community is small you cant push people away for being a little bit of a lemon, and these rules you enforce which are meaningless in this point of time, SoL needs a revamp on the rules, SoL needs to change if it wants to Prolong its life, I hope this doesnt get removed because you told me to be honest sometimes the truth hurts, but remember i did make an effort many times but no one really wanted to make the effort for it in the time ive been here, which has been less then a year but a good chunk of 2018: Truth hurts sometimes, but think about what i said
Interesting, always something is my fault. But thats how apparently things tend to go here. I wonder what the "stupid stuff" is for you. You know, I work. And after day I come home tired and wanting to relax. Relaxing is often impossible when you have to deal with toxicity or shitstorms people stupidly direct at you. Often people were coming to me, yodah change map, yodah deal with this, yodah ban him because doxx, yodah do this yodah do that. When people wanted something, 90+ % of time they kept coming to me. Even after coming home tired I still dedicated some while from my own time to deal with it. Are you actually aware of how much i was dealing with? Maybe not since it is "stupid" for you apparently. It comes natural to me that i complain that it cant go this way. That i feel overwhelmed and want more people to be involved or help me deal with this stuff.

If someone comes to you that they are being harassed, lamed, doxxed or whatever, you mean i just ignore it and look elsewhere? Did you actually think what that might do to the person which comes to you for help? That person just then leaves, frustrated by refusing to be helped. And harasser wins. That doesnt build trust. That way only trolls stay in game, and normal people leave or wont be coming.

Being toxic, harassing people, laming them, doxxing them. Do you actually have a clue what that does to people? And their activity? Lot of tra.sh talk was happening on our server. There was lot of fights between jip/fod here. "little bit of lemon"? lol. I used to also talk to the harasser to stop it, asking them nicely in start. But it often didnt help. So what then to do? Just to keep watching how victim of harassment gets frustrated from no help? How you imagine revamping rules? Tolerate grown-ups behaving like animals sometimes? All this will do is just that it will keep only these people here. And no one normal coming, or the ones remaining leaving. Is this how you imagine activity boost? People rather go doing something more pleasant than listening to tras.htalk or watching people bickering about that ffa_bespin is not on. When I wanted opinion on something from you, I pinged you but you often didnt react at all, or when you did it was after I kept and kept asking.

What was also often happening that e.g. boss came to me that he was being doxxed. What I should do then? Face shitstorm that I banned doxxer? Listening to boss sometimes that I was slow with the ban? Face shitstorm that I didnt unban doxxer yet?

People need to be nicer, everyone to everyone, not cheating on each other or just expecting us or others to tolerate unfair things. I know what used to happen in past when we tried to make a gesture. It just got abused, I know it because I often witnessed it. It is not easy as you obviously think. Being nicer is two-way, all parties need to be involved if that is supposed to meet success.

Yes I always say that I would like older members to come too. But do you think I dont sometimes communicate with them? Light, Xemnas, Teddy, maybe few others I know, or at least I think I know, how to contact them? But they are often busy. And cant come despite wanting to. Or when they see shit happening, they just dont want to. Do you really think I wasnt trying at all? My gosh, you are blind. You dont see so many things I was trying. But if people are busy, you cant manage things alone. You just cant. But thats also what you cant get through apparently.

This game is older than matusalem. That is one problem. Toxicity is the other problem. Dealing with too many things from which sometimes suboptimal decisions came and which set in motion things which werent best is the other problem too. I was trying what I could, had time for or what I felt for. What did you try to do? Ask that yourself too please. Because all you did here was just criticising me. But people tend to do that when they dont see 90 % of stuff
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 5:04 pm

Lol and im the child but you treated me like one when you talk to me, sorry and i quote Jakat has black flame, I say uhh ya you were there yodah, i Didnt see no topic post on forum? i dont know what you call that but i think your just talking down toward me, this was the reason i left yodah, I've never had any respect from you, after all this time you still be little me in conversation and in the end it makes me frusturated and now i want to leave SoL... Let's not forget that you made shotty quit behind SoL's back and failed to even say something about it, go ahead read back, he posted an innapropriate picture laughed about it, then you came at him told him to remove, he apoligiezes but you still kept going at his throat untill literally, same as me, he got fed up and said screw it im done, just saying that is the worst adminship i have ever seen by far yodah, anyways im not fighting with you it's over, this was mainly for the rest of SoL to see my opinion on this and hopefully reflect upon themselves and think for a second
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 5:07 pm

By the way Vader the hour we played on SoL was a blast hope to see you around again you are a great JK2 player
Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2019, 9:55 pm

Quit bullshitting, Jakat, never treated you with disrespect. And I later admitted that I didnt do too good around the stupid content in discord, I said that Ive see so much of it it pilled up and nobody tried to limit it which frustrated me. But it wasnt  me who started, posting emoticons like emoticon of woman's womb and then excusing it that it's the internet is what got me. "This is the internet" is very convenient excuse for everybody when it comes to things like this, things like these turning into standard is what sickens me. And nothing definitely wasnt behind anyone's back. Stop lying about these things. And about adminery, you were HC but you yourself said you werent doing much, what kind of adminery is that then?
As i see you keep returning to black flame challenge, several times i told you i was so tired i was later forgetting to post. But you keep bullshitting around it. I later admitted i could better do around emoticons which you are conveniently not mentioning. I am very far from being perfect. I wonder if you do the same about black flame accepting finally as well that i was forgetting about it due tiredness? Stop making it look like as if everything what happens is only my fault
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 3:18 am

Yodah: wtf be honest why you left

Jakat: ok it was you Yodah

Yodah: quit bullshitting

Jakat: no really it was you

Yodah: toxicity

Back to top Go down
KingYodah
Legend
Legend
KingYodah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 5:30 am

I kind of got used to that you guys in JiP are always interpreting things as they fit you, that often things are ripped from context and then misused. It started years ago when you and Xaso had series of intense rows. Since then you feel like you want and need some problems with us here. You could really quit that finally. Not sure why for people it is often easier to cut throats instead of normal discussions about problems if or when they happen.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 5:35 am

Lord_Jakat wrote:
By the way Vader the hour we played on SoL was a blast hope to see you around again you are a great JK2 player

I wouldn't say "great" but thanks. lol
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 5:57 am

Ok Yodah what did I misinterpret here? Do tell.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 7:18 am

Whew.
You guys know me. I usualy only throw my hat in the ring when absolutely necessary.

First things first: JiP members. please just don't even start. You are NOT helping.

Secondly: I took my time and went through everything written here.
Jakat: Are you sure that Yoda is talking down on anybody? I do NOT think so.
Have you considered that it might be a slight language barrier that causes you to interpret it in a wrong way?
''Didn't bother didn't care enougth blah blah'' for gods sake..give him a damn break?
As far as I can see it Yoda is one of the only few members who even give a damn. Without HIM the clan would have been dismanteled a long time ago.
He does Forum work. He is managing the server and tries to keep the peace ingame and satisfy everyone.
He comes home from work. Tired as hell. He then grants THIS CLAN his free time and then has to deal with members who don't even realy appreciate anything he did.
I could never do what he is doing for us. I would stop functioning with all my working hours.

He surely has his flaws. So do I. So do you. So does fkin everyone.
But realy man...give him a god damn break.

So you don't like it how this clan goes and it needs a revamp? I can't realy recall that you put much effort into making it happen. But you blame Yoda for the situation in this clan?
Just what is wrong with you?

Again: If we didn't have Yoda things would look far worse.
And we should realy praise him more for all the work and sleepless hours he put into his clan.

If things dont work out the way you like then try to change something. This is a democracy.
But if you just stand there and complain without even trying then you truly are better off in JiP or something.

I do not want to attack you here Jakat. This is just my oppinion on this whole situation. After all we always got a long nicely. I intend to keep it that way.

Xem out.
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 7:34 am

Well first of all I wasn't trying to help. I was posting an amusing conversation to trigger Yodah which instantly worked because he can't help but be always right, and if someone accuses him of something he lashes out back at them... which is exactly what he did with Jakat in this topic.

Second of all the fact that countless people accuse Yodah of talking down to them, means that he does talk down to them. He's done it to me both before when we were both in SoL debating things, and now after.

A leader doesn't make the excuse that he's rude because of a language barrier. He adjusts to make sure that there is no chance what he is saying could be offensive. A leader owns up to his mistakes, not instantly lashes out when he's accused of something.

There's a reason SoL has been in a downward spiral of members, and somehow the common thread I hear is that Yodah is insufferable. Food for thought from a JiP Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 7:39 am

Of course Yodah does a lot for this clan im not going to deny that, but it's the way he handles everything that is ridiculous, and uneccessary, We all got flaws yes, but yes he is talking to some of us like we are 4 year olds, im sure fellow clan members do not appreciate that, just like i don't, i have had many occasions where the things yodah says to me is just degrading towards me and makes me feel like im worth nothing to this clan at the end of the day, the way he pushes the community away and tries to make it safer for SoL, it can't be like that, In the end Xem i dont agree with anything that yodah says, i find him ignorant, and full of himself, doesnt mean he has done nothing for this clan, but its allways yodah who keeps digging SoL's grave deeper and deeper, Just reflect on the members who have left last little while, why should one member keep pushing more then one member away, seems un fair to me, And i'm actually done talking about this, it's a 20 year old starwars game there are no clans no more only JK2 players, Xem you are entitled to your own opinion and i respect that 100%, but if you could have been around with some of the things yodah has been saying and doing this past year, it could change your mind even to a little extent, never had a problem with you either pal and lets keep it that way Smile after all this is all my opinion do what you will with it
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 7:57 am

Xemnas wrote:

First things first: JiP members. please just don't even start. You are NOT helping.
Okay I'm not a member, so I guess it's fine for me to talk then!

Yodah you are without a doubt one of the (if not the most) whiniest person in this game. You try to take responsibility but you obviously cannot handle it; so why even bother taking the responsibility at all?

And to continue on what Zelah said, your "fight or flight"-response is seriously hilarious. You've been critizized by literally every single member who left SoL for JiP but it's still always their fault..

And Xemnas: How would you revamp a clan where a majority of the members don't want to? In earlier examples of people leaving you've said that 'we have not changed' and maybe that's the issue, it's 2019. Nobody gives a fly a kite about 'laming' or 'kickscripting' anymore.
Instead of changing the mind of a bunch of people, he decided to join the likeminded but of course you have to have a jab at every single member who leaves just because they chose us over you. Actually sad!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 8:17 am

You know what? I'm not even going there.

I'm so sick and tired of you JiP people.
All you do is hitting on our clan. You laugth about our rules and guidelines for a peaceful time together.
All you do is wage toxicity and war on both forum and server. Zelah just stated that he was pouring oil into the fire. For what reason? To make people angry.
YOU are so full of yourselfes that it's sickening.

Why won't you leave this clan the F alone.
Go and do your own damn thing. Use your beloved scripts and cheats and lame new players all the way you want until this game is dead.
Just leave us the hell out of it.

And now Yoda is supposed to be the ''evil leader'' ?
He among few understands our need to keep the ''old'' flame alive. We have our fundamentals wich you people clearly lack.

Devy. First off: My last stand with you was that you got permanently banned from this forum because we do not tolerate you here anymore. How come you can post stuff?
Second: Yes. How do you revamp a clan where the majority does not want to? Simply put: You don't.
We are a democracy. If the clan does not want any change and likes to stick to old fundamentals what's the harm? WHY does it concern you JIP people?

We have a major communication problem because NOBODY opens their damn mouths.
All they do is leave to join JiP and complain about us.
You guys wrote an application and answered our questionary. YOU know what you signed up for.
So stop complaining about single people while you don't realise that you yourself cause problems or at least dont put any effort in solving them.
Again: We are a democracy. If you try to change something ( wich you didn't ) and it does not go the way you like then just go. That's your right.
But STOP bothering us with insulent BS and keep your foul mouthed JiP friends out of our forum.

THANK YOU.

/rage quit
Back to top Go down
Lord_Jakat

Lord_Jakat

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 8:26 am

Should get yodah to double check the guidelines about respecting fellow clan members lol, even if i did open my mouth nothing would have happend, thats what i believe because communication is broken, you are absolutely correct, reason i join Jip is because i know i was all ways welcomed there with respect, not once have i ever had disrespect from a Jip member, different story here sorry to say, but i had the most fun in months this morning i was with JiP members for 3 hours hadda blast, where else should i have went? obviously im going to JiP, I just opened my mouth, should it matter if i was in the clan, or im out of the clan, not really
Back to top Go down
Zelah

Zelah

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 8:28 am

So me triggering Yodah = me triggering all of SoL... or insulting all of your clan? Xem are you even listening to yourself? lol

Yodah is a spoiled, self centered twat who is killing your clan. He's not in it to keep your "old clan morals" alive. He's in it for whats fun for him. It's why he doesn't take admin action unless someone annoys him. It's why he can drive Shotty out of your clan for posting something that Yodah didn't like. It's why even though the rest of your discord server laughs and jokes around, he would continue to post messages whining about toxicity. It's why CURRENT members of SoL, and those who leave will private message me and others about how obnoxious Yodah is.

But you're probably right... us posting on your forum once every few months is what is killing your clan... not the guy everyone who leaves complains about. My bad
Back to top Go down
devyyyy

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2019, 8:38 am

You aren't going where exactly?

You're bashing our members in numbers everytime someone leaves you for us and you're calling us the source of the toxicity here lol.

And yes, of course I laugh at your guidelines as they are deprecated by a good 10 years or so.

I'm not hunting new players, in fact there's a new player that just joined JiP. Dunno where you got that one from.

What flame? You and Yodah are basically the hellspawns of Xasomur, I'm almost inclined to go get a wooden cross and perform an exorcism everytime I watch these forums!

What are these fundamentals I lack?

Okay so.. You're even agreeing with me on that there is no point in Jakat trying to change all your minds; yet your colleague here keeps flaming him for "refusing to communicate".
Oh and also a sidenote for Yodah: You blame him for not communicating when you even left the SoL discord, your main means for communication. The hypocrisy is astounding!

So if.. More or less everyone leaves and you have a problem with it, should you not change something in order to make sure that doesn't happen?
Back to top Go down
alpf300

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2019, 9:53 am

this looks like episode 3
l000000l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jakat is Leaving  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jakat is Leaving    Jakat is Leaving  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jakat is Leaving
Page 1 of 1