Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Sep 2019, 8:18 am

Just saw this the other day, I’m pumped! What are your thoughts? Ceiling Cat out.
Back to top Go down
Harmonize
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Harmonize

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2019, 10:47 am

Sweet. It's still my favorite Star Wars multiplayer because of how much control you have over your lightsaber. Still waiting for another Star Wars game that gives it a run for its money!

Even the singleplayer is one of my favorites, although I know that's more controversial. The levels were lengthy, so you got pulled into the atmosphere and environment far more than in Academy. I always was a fan of puzzles, so there's that, too. Oh, and by the time Kyle gets his lightsaber, you feel like you really deserve it, and then proceed to kick butt on Nar Shaddaa.
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2019, 1:35 pm

Harmonize wrote:
Sweet. It's still my favorite Star Wars multiplayer because of how much control you have over your lightsaber. Still waiting for another Star Wars game that gives it a run for its money!

Even the singleplayer is one of my favorites, although I know that's more controversial. The levels were lengthy, so you got pulled into the atmosphere and environment far more than in Academy. I always was a fan of puzzles, so there's that, too. Oh, and by the time Kyle gets his lightsaber, you feel like you really deserve it, and then proceed to kick butt on Nar Shaddaa.

Duuuuude, yes. I remember being so little and grinding so hard through the long maps and puzzles to get my lightsaber, that final part where you get your lightsaber in Yavin was so rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4   Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jedi Outcast coming to Switch and PS4
Page 1 of 1