)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Report Broken and Dead Links

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

Report Broken and Dead Links Empty
PostSubject: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010, 4:25 pm

Please post in this topic the broken links of the dl section (maps/skins/others)
I guess the forum admins should check this topic every week at least, so you may insist if something isnt up yet after 7 days. we porbably forgot ^^.

(you dont have to post these now, of the skins, we alredy know:
Blackwolf
Blueninja
Darth Cibbi
hektor
hektor2
Peace Duel
the snake

please look into the ATS skins topic if you can help Smile )
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 12:28 pm

thx to wolfe, i updated the link for moph's tutorial
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 1:04 pm

ok thanks i forgot about this topic :S you can forgive me of my forgetfulness xD
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 8:46 am

BROKEN LINK: Mystic Desann. It downloads, but nothing in the zip file. :S
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

well i tried it out. and the files were there and ok... try it again? something wrong with your settings? maybe the content got blocked by your internet browser...
but i suggest just trying it again and it will work Smile
if it doesnt work i could upload the pk3 file alone as well... it should work than anyways
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

Not my settings, for I like to keep most settings off on my browsers.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 9:29 pm

did you try it again?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 11:03 pm

One thing I know is that loads of people have problems with our maps......I don't think we have the correct versions. Certainly we don't have 1.04 expedition we have 1.03 - That is why it plays up
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 8:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My new Ferocious skin - Replacing the broken link on the Skins HTML Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:36 am

lol, um... you should report a broken or dead link. not those that work again ^^. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:09 pm

It was a dead link - I reported it. Gave the new link and said I had edited it Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:13 pm

lol ^^
look at your post. your report tells about the replacement. not about the broken link.
and there is only one link you even talk about... and it is a working one... not a broken ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

blackwolf's skin is in zealots pack, you can delete it.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:53 pm

Nvm Xaso.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report Broken and Dead Links   Report Broken and Dead Links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Broken and Dead Links
Page 1 of 1