)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

More server admins?

Go down 
+9
Xemnas
mereel
Ali3N
solid snake
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
BlueNinja
Kernow Pilgrim
Wacko
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Wacko
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Wacko

More server admins? Empty
PostSubject: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 12:17 am

Hey didnt really know where to put this or if its called a "server admin"

but

I believe there should be some more server admins, ie. to keep the server under control.
Because there isnt always one on all the time and I've been playing a bit more now xD and theres been quite a lot of lamers and abusers that have been driving new players out of the server.

Its just a thought, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 2:04 am

There are 3 Higher Admins, 5 Mid Admins and 2 Low admins. These are fine numbers and no more or less need to be on. 90% of the time when I look on the server there is an admin on, this is much more than on previous servers I have been on (Like Absent Outcast's) - I see right now Vort is on with you. Smile

If people are inactive they will be replaced at the next elections.
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 2:12 am

Ah ok, I thinks its because I dont really know who the admins are xD
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 2:20 am

Yeah... I need to be more active. Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 2:23 am

Admins: Ali3N, BlueNinja, KernowPilgrim, BlackKnight, Xasomur, Vort, Lusantlueg, SeBBaT, Mereel, NickdeClaw, Hektor
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:26 am

Ok a good example was today, when this guy called BOobs.xD kept laming everyone. I told him to stop but he didnt listen.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:35 am

hektor wrote:
Admins: Ali3N, BlueNinja, KernowPilgrim, BlackKnight, Xasomur, Vort, Lusantlueg, SeBBaT, Mereel, NickdeClaw, Hektor

BlueNinja, BlackKnight, Vort, Lusantlueg, Mereel are almost never online. It makes : Alien, Kernow Pillgrim, Xasomur, SeBBaT, NickdeClaw, Hektor remaining.

Alien isn't such active, so he counts for half. It makes 5.5 admins remaining.
Back to top Go down
Wacko
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Wacko

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

Hmmm... Shocked
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:08 am

yes well there is a lot of lamers when i play 2 but they don t bother so much but the laggers that are there sometimes SHH i hate them!!!
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:27 am

Lol aju!! Very Happy Im active, but sometimes need learn too.. Blue isnt active, or i cant see em cuz he from USA me from Hungary... Very Happy

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:27 am

Brother Ali3333333333333333333n Razz
Back to top Go down
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 6:29 am

I luv u ninja, but i dont see u Very Happy I wanna pwn your ass^^

~Ali3N

DUBBLEPOST!!!!! Lol i warn myself o.O
~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:33 am

I am online Ajunta. You just never notice. For I am a shadow. Never to be seen. And I am on when you are not.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:09 am

ohhhh well if I had admin sometime i would be so much online as i can Very Happy the problem is the time diferent someone like Xasomur (german time) and me ^^ they can watch the server in our time thats the time where lamers are much online and laming other lamers or newbies THATS the time where almost all youre admins sleeping and Xasomur an me are awake Very Happy ^^
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 11:59 am

Mereel is right, he is always online, but nobody know it xD
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 3:30 pm

sebbat wrote:
Mereel is right, he is always online, but nobody know it xD

Exactly!! It is HC control puppy! I see all! (:<
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 10:08 pm

If you're smart all members should have lvl 2 and +
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 11:21 pm

I agree with wacko......there are hardly ANY admins on when the lamers are on....I think at LEAST that all members over recruit can use admin tele (office training)
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 1:01 am

Yea that would be good some idea we shld do something like combinate admin ranks with member ranks ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:08 am

well, there is no problem with admin activity...
there is a problem with ppl in this clan handling laming.

i often see how ppl make it worse, shouting "lamer!!" or fighting back. man, when someone lames u once or twice, just ignore it. only if he hunts you, you have 2 options: fight or run. fight if you like to get pwnd, run if you like to be insulted as runner.
when you are alone on the server with a lamer, you can take a break, or take the time to fight, there is no-one else there to talk with and nothing else to do.
if there are other ppl, search them and stay at them, make the lamer annoy them... they will help you...
but pls dont gang... so if the lamer is occupied leave him alone.

most important: DONT INSULT AND DONT LAME BACK... DONT ACT LIKE SISSIES

ah, and dont forget that hangar is laming zone... dont complain when you got lamed in hangar
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:42 am

Agreed Xasomur!!! Karma!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:50 am

yes the lamers don t bother me cos many of those who lame are my friends Very Happy and thats cos i hardly complain about laming (if they lame me but if they lame others that i don t like Razz ) like sanyo i ffa whit him so if he lames me i don t get mad cos if u complain it they hunt and insult u so i m friends whit many lmaers Razz cos i fight back and don t complain Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More server admins?   More server admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More server admins?
Page 1 of 1