)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Waffles insult spamming :/

Go down 
+11
BlueNinja
Battledroidlover
NickdeClaw
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Danek
Xemnas
sebbat
Grimlore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 12:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Waffle16
Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Waffle17
Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Waffle18
Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Waffle19
Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Waffle20

Waffle had been spamming this for some weeks can you ask him to remove the bind?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 8:00 am

Phoenix wrote:
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Wolfe the master chooses the apprentice - not vice versa.

I am getting disillusioned with Waffle - I don't beleive for a second that there is a 'brother' - Its proberly the same bloke. And when it is Waffle he still calls himself Joker anyway, and he never wears his clan tag unless asked......hmmm.

Im not yet prepared to believe this true, i was talking to waffle for a while and he says his brother does his head in, he says that he changes all his binds, creates scripts, and configures waffles buttons, so that when waffle comes on, he has to change everything back to the way it was, and its a huge arse on for him.

This may sound a little dubious, but i think he is being genuine, i dont suspect him.

It's not difficult to type: /exec waffle

Waffle can be a jackass and hotheaded, but like almost everyone who plays this game (even if they are a lemon in-game), he's a nice guy at heart. Insulting is not allowed on the server, so if people see someone using this bind on Zeto and an admin is on, please act appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 1:22 pm

Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Jk2mp-10

Took this after reuniting with my master Black Razz

This fool really annoying Evil or Very Mad Boba Fett Yoda Darth Vader Sith
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Apr 2010, 5:00 pm

Wolfe if I puppy as much as you I wouldn't speak through fear of getting fu**ed by a thing called consequence. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 12:18 am

This guy did spam yesterday and i was there and i got more screens but that 1 is good enough
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 1:08 am

wolfe, read kernows post again... and UNDERSTAND it.
ur answer showed you didnt.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 1:13 am

consequences i don't fear em sometimes

but when i do get a bad one that's the time to do so Yoda

cuz the bad conequences are the ones to watch out for Admiral Ackbar
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 1:16 am

no wolfe you dont udnerstand.
when u annoy ppl it is no wonder that they hate you and do bad things to you...
it is not to focus or fear consequences
you have to focus on your actions, and stop annoying ppl.
its the only way to make them stop being asses to you
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 1:18 am

Xasomur wrote:
no wolfe you dont udnerstand.
when u annoy ppl it is no wonder that they hate you and do bad things to you...
it is not to focus or fear consequences
you have to focus on your actions, and stop annoying ppl.
its the only way to make them stop being asses to you

but i didn't do anything i don't even know who's spamming this so i don't know who this is
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 1:25 am

Grim, what kernow was trying to say is that comment about Nick "saving you from getting banned" was
unnecessary and you're not cool because that happened. Little Puppy.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 2:29 am

BlueNinja wrote:
Grim, what kernow was trying to say is that comment about Nick "saving you from getting banned" was
unnecessary and you're not cool because that happened. Little Puppy.

Little Puppy?

@ Bleu that's part of the screenshot, and ok even if i did say something stupid don't take it seriously cuz i don't really mean it Death Star
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 3:26 am

You do it all the time, and Kernow, Xasomur, and myself are sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 4:39 am

BlueNinja wrote:
You do it all the time, and Kernow, Xasomur, and myself are sick of it.

even if i did i would be angry and not in control of my actions anger can cause memory loss

And i didn't even say a insult to anybody any week
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 9:20 am

And that shows immaturity on your part, not being able to control your actions. And if you read properly I never wrote anything about you insulting anyone.

And if anger causes you memory loss then you need mental health. Serious mental health. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 2:40 pm

BlueNinja wrote:
And that shows immaturity on your part, not being able to control your actions. And if you read properly I never wrote anything about you insulting anyone.

And if anger causes you memory loss then you need mental health. Serious mental health. Laughing

It's not my fault...I am just provoked Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 4:42 pm

Wolfe if I had a penny for every time you said 'Its not my fault' and 'I didn't do it' and 'Not me' and 'I'm just having a hard time lately' I would be able to pay off a morgage.

It seems despite you're many efforts to complain about Blue, Phoenix and Myself behind our backs you (like always) are failing miserably. Just think yourself lucky none of us are forum admin.

OH LOOK! This has turned into a WOLFE topic! Wolfe who provoked that??? Oh wait...YOU DID! texan tit........
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 7:17 pm

hey lets not insult Texans in this *ima Mexican Texan* but zeto they are right i think for the time being you need to stay away from the forum and keep a low profile on the server meaning just dont mind people who make fun of you (works for me Smile ) so that more people can like us texans LOL but you in particular and please just dont try to argue/spam about these things cause it causes tension for the clan and ruins your chances of getting in the clan if you want to get in.

But lets just keep it breezy for a while cause its not good stress for you or for anyone for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 11:42 pm

ShuriKen wrote:
hey lets not insult Texans in this *ima Mexican Texan* but zeto they are right i think for the time being you need to stay away from the forum and keep a low profile on the server meaning just dont mind people who make fun of you (works for me Smile ) so that more people can like us texans LOL but you in particular and please just dont try to argue/spam about these things cause it causes tension for the clan and ruins your chances of getting in the clan if you want to get in.

But lets just keep it breezy for a while cause its not good stress for you or for anyone for that matter.

thank you shuri Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 11:43 pm

MUAHAHAHAHAAA MEXICAN TEXAN! xD

Sorry just had to say something there (:
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 11:51 pm

uh-oh ... I think, that you ZETO can annoy sometimes (i have an experiance with it), as i can see on your pics, we dont know, what was before it ... and not so many of ppl here trust you Surprised

SO Mr.Locky ?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 3:01 am

Mr.Locky please C:
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 4:30 am

BlueNinja wrote:

Moron

hektor wrote:
uh-oh ... I think, that you ZETO can annoy sometimes (i have an experiance with it), as i can see on your pics, we dont know, what was before it ... and not so many of ppl here trust you

SO ?

what let's you tell that you can't trust him ? Is it personnal feelings toward him ? And same for everyone ? I know this guy enough now, and i now that he can be insolant, but he never insults someone freely, to get such answers like an insult bind. There are no point for you to look at this case if you can't get rid of your apathy toward zeto.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 10:34 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
BlueNinja wrote:

Moron

hektor wrote:
uh-oh ... I think, that you ZETO can annoy sometimes (i have an experiance with it), as i can see on your pics, we dont know, what was before it ... and not so many of ppl here trust you

SO ?

what let's you tell that you can't trust him ? Is it personnal feelings toward him ? And same for everyone ? I know this guy enough now, and i now that he can be insolant, but he never insults someone freely, to get such answers like an insult bind. There are no point for you to look at this case if you can't get rid of your apathy toward zeto.

why can't ppl not be racist and just get along? scratch
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 10:39 am

I don't know zeto, i only can tell that it's a real shame.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 11:57 am

BlueNinja wrote:

you sure love Americans blue try being born with autism and makin lots of friends Sith Boba Fett Jango Fett Imperial Pilot Imperial Snow Pilot Darth Vader Scout Trooper Death Star AT-ST
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 1:45 pm

LOL Zeto if people insult you learn to take it whos cares bro evryone insults if you insult first its your problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waffles insult spamming :/   Waffles insult spamming :/ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waffles insult spamming :/
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Clan-
Jump to: