)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Hi sol and new ppl

Go down 
+2
Ajunta Pall
gunnarwish
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 2:26 am

Edited by abuser-admin xaso:
for all those who are really interested in the the whinings of a stubborn lagger... follow this link...

https://soljk2.forumotion.com/general-conversation-f4/hi-sol-and-new-ppl-t1291.htm

but if your time is precious to you... just ignore this.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 3:34 am

arf, bean, now its going to be deleted because of spam x)
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 4:16 am

Binary, so i use KS because i superkicked you? Lol, shut up ^^
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 4:46 am

this topic u postet there....omg.........i would realy like to hear the reason! but if you have a problem with the nice cool persons im SoL well noone is forcing you to be here...your choice! you can go or stay......
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 4:55 am

Binary, your a waste of space man, your are on a perminent ban from the server (or at least you would be if u didnt have so many i.ps) What gives you the right to think you can do this to us? Its our server not yours, you dont pay for it, it we do. You have absolutely no right to come on here and abuse us for banning you. You have had a million chances, and all the time you lame, you lag, you script, you insult and you abuse. What gives you the right to do this? Do you think you are above the rules? Or that for some reason you feel like you have a right to tell us what to do with our own server? Do you behave like this just because you can? Or do you enjoy it? Are you one of these guys who who actually get pleasure out of pissing people off. We havent forgotton about your DOS attacks.

As long as you play JK2, no SoL will welcome you onto our server. Everytime you are found to have accessed it, you will be banned. If you take the piss, or try and harm our server in any way, we will take legal action. At the end of the day, you jeopardise the money that we pay for our server. And where money is involved, this is a serious matter. Its not a joke, when u lag our server, you are effectively taking our value for money from it.

Seriously, im not jesting, go away, never come back to the SoL server, find another server to abuse and get banned from. Leave us alone. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 6:05 am

the only server he's banned from is sol x) ( and ATS of course xD ). But, i think that even if he's attitude in the server is very bad and deserves lame, he can post a report of his thoughts here.
on his posts he says why people shouldn't join this clan, and why he hates it.
As he said, he got banned lately for nothing, while he didn't lame didn't insult didn't lag, just got ganged fought back and won, then after afk got banned. HE respected his chance and honored his promess to stop. But he obviously has been banned again. Since he respected it, he didn't deserve ban that time.
And also, if you don't agree on the posts, tell why, and tell why people should come to sol, his topic is about the clan, not his attitude on server.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010, 9:41 am

i locked this topic for a purpose. he made that topic 3 TIMES... i link them all to 1 of them, so that we dont have to comment it at three places.

locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi sol and new ppl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi sol and new ppl   Hi sol and new ppl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi sol and new ppl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: The Cantina-
Jump to: