)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

fresh meat

Go down 
+9
Ajunta Pall
iwabo
Hektor
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
Battledroidlover
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
gunnarwish
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

fresh meat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 12:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Lets make a fresh start if i'm ok no more haxing laming lets make it a try els just ban me btw if we agreed can a later go try out to join en if i got in i dont want admin even not LVL 1 just a member would be ok and sorry about what happend and let us stop the childish war and just start from 0 and see my good side Razz ask sin nap ETC.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 11:21 am

Haha ive just thought! Nick you wanna hope i never become a SoL enemy (not likely ^^) , I would be a nightmare to ban! haha Smile
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 1:51 pm

It's all about the network, Pho. Razz

You may have used 266 IP addresses, but 249 of them had a total of 3 differing first octets. In all, your IP addresses are on about 15-20 different networks, so 15-20 rangebans bans your specific networks. And if we just wanted to nuke you, a measly 3 rangebans on the first octet bans 249 of your IP addresses. That's why I tell people to keep rangebanning. Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 7:16 pm

@binary u have kids? xD
Back to top Go down
iwabo
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
iwabo

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 7:57 pm

hmmm idk how his works but i have my ip set up now to were i can circulate between ips as much as i want i cant chose the ips tho they are just randomly made. but what i can do is set it up to were it looks like my ip is coming from a different country and i can have my ip automatically change with 5 minute intervals
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jun 2010, 8:20 pm

1 kid a boy

19months named jelle
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 1:36 am

I can't belelive that a father plays this game...surely you don't have time for JK2.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 3:15 am

well the thing is we are with 2 i'm not alone for it so.... and me and gf made a agreedment Razz tghat means when i'm back from work i can go on computer till dinner then i need to give her attention and sometime's when i'm on the computer and she is doing something then i need to go and take care of him for a few minutes and kernow you dont need to believe me we dont know each other in real life but i know it sounds weird and that i'm very young for a child so.....

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 3:44 am

he doesn't lie.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 7:04 am

JELLE?? XD are you gonna get married...personally i hate people getting kids before marriage :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 7:43 am

Well personally i think 19 is far to young to be having kids, although some of my mates evidently disagree Razz

Its all up to the person, sometimes you dont even plan it, but if you feel your ready to raise a family, what right does anybody else have to judge.

BDL you dont know what your talking about, for the most part, marriage is a farce. I actually have a mate who is engaged, but isnt getting married, they just staying engaged for good.

There are loads of reasons why people dont get married (even when totally in love), and they are all viable reasons.

1. Getting married is VERY expensive. The wedding, the reception, the honeymoon, the preparation, and so many other things, amount to an absolute fortune. It can cost thousends of pounds to actually organise a good wedding. Some people just are not that rich, and some couples would rather spend or save their money, and use it something actually material.

2. Marriage is seen as mandatory is the eyes of religion, this is absolutley ridiculous. God didnt create marriage, nor do i beleive did he intend it (that if god does exsist). Marriage is something that a person or a group of people (especially relgious) have created and believe in, in which to convince people that if they get married, they will be seen through the eyes of God as better people, this is complete bullshit, and in my eyes, its all most a scare tactic on the part of the church.

3. Not getting married is seen as socially unacceptable. Its the way of the world, people judge other people, people think they are better than others, and marriage is one of those sectors where people pass judgement over other people frequently, a married couple may have a snobbish or distastefull outlook on people who are not married, so effectively that couple that is not married, may do so, just to gain the acceptance of other people. (even just their parents sometimes!) That i feel is getting married for all the wrong reasons.

4. Marriage can actually cause more problems to relationships than positives. Ive heard stories of people who have been together a number of years, got married, and had split up within months after. The marriage took away the spark and the chemistry between them. For some reason marriage can bring with it the unwelcome guest of mundane routine. For whatever reason, it is not unheard of that getting married actually takes all the romance out of the couple lives. It sounds ridiculous, but its has been known to happen. Some people love marriage, its great and it suits them, but others loose the fun factor of just being with that other person, things can feel too serious, or just hit a lull of daily boring unromantic routine. Marriage can even put a strain and stress on peoples relationship, as expectancy and seriousness sets in. Some people dont get married, stay in love their entire lives, have children, and make the most of their lives. Other people get married, and are divorced after a very short time, which is better? Well for me, not the latter.

5. What is marriage but a piece of paper and some signitures? I actually think sometimes marriage means more to the people who are friends and family or the couple, than to the actually couple themselves. What does it matter to them if they are married? If they love each other, want to be with each other, want to spend thier lives together, then with or without marriage its gonna happen, a peice of paper makes no odds either way!

All im saying BDL, is dont be too quick to judge people who dont want to get married, thier are so many factors involved, and it isnt for everybody. Its great for some couples, but it may not be good for others. For some people marriage can be fantastic, they are cementing their relationship, confirming their love to the world, and getting thier relationship accepted by the eyes of the law and the church. However for others it can mean pressure on a relationship, alot of stress, money worries and high costs to pay out, and the feeling that what they are doing isnt worth it. If they love each other, and they know it, and family and friends know it, then what hell does it matter of the world, the law, and religion knows it??? The point is that all of the these people, have a human right to be entitled to children, and to raise a family. I know your young, but your opinion boarders on extremism and scare tactics(which is exactly what the church does). People say its morally right for people to married before they have children, i say it isnt morally right to outcast and deprive people who are not married, from having children and raising a family.

Last edited by Phoenix on Sat 26 Jun 2010, 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 7:44 am

The irony of this statement when he and his girlfriend have tied the knot in a few years Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 7:49 am

Thats fine! What im saying is, that nobody has the right to pass judgement if they havent tied the knot!
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 8:17 am

we both talked about marry

and we will starting to plan it in 2 years and this year at december we going for a second one normaly his birth is at september like me thats why i want december for the next one

we hope for a girl now but it's welcome anyway
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jun 2010, 8:40 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
are you gonna get married...personally i hate people getting kids before marriage :/
Regurgitating your parents' opinion FTW!

<3 Pho's opinion
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:45 pm

LOL i'm not the regurgitator from BGT btw.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:48 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
Battledroidlover wrote:
are you gonna get married...personally i hate people getting kids before marriage :/
Regurgitating your parents' opinion FTW!

lmao he's kid, you can forgive him x)
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:52 pm

I'm not regurgitating! I have my reasons that i disagree with child before marraige but i am not going to state them.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 1:55 am

anyway ppl here say to i'm young for it but it all works Razz they told me it's hard to take care of a kid but it's ok the only hard things is the first 4 months then it still gets wake in the middle of the night now it only wake when it need something or is sick and when i'm on the computer and i let him play i need to watch him alot like when he goes to the kitchen i need to wacht always if he didnt touched the fire button and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:09 am

Lol my sister married at 23.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:28 am

me and my gf will in about 2 years so she will be to 23 me 22 Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 4:24 am

BDL = 12 years old so he hasnt a fly a kite clue about life or the way of the world, he's just another unfortunate child who has been coerced and convinced by his fantical parents or the church (or both) into an opinion that is unreasonable, unmoral and extremist. They all think that if they are married, they are better than those who arent, same as relgious people think that because they believe, they are better than those who dont. This is ironic as the bible states and preches equality and the morality that as individulals, nobody is better than anybody else.

Its a fly a kite joke, and one the reasons i hate this fly a kite world of today. Opinions like this drive a wedge between everybody, its no fly a kite wonder the world is in such a state. i cant fly a kite stand it.

BDL i dont care if i sound harsh, your opinon pisses me off. Mad

Why cant people just LIVE AND LET LIVE!
Back to top Go down
sam

sam

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 7:01 am

the church? they only disturbed him by touching him up silly pho!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 8:02 am

The people who arent married normally has better relationship than the people who are married (Personal opinion)

Bdl you are 12 years, in some years you will know some things about life when you enter in the adolecense, and you will see that it isnt a problem to have kids without be married Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 9:10 am

Pwnt BDL =P
Back to top Go down
TheLichKing

TheLichKing

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 2:05 pm

heky be nice to the child he is confused,i doubt he knows what he is saying lmao!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fresh meat   fresh meat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fresh meat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next