)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Netherlands or Spain

Go down 
+13
Commander Bacara
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
lusantlueg
GONZA
Hora
Danek
Cibbicom
BlueNinja
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Hektor
sebbat
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is gonna win?
Nethereland
Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 I_vote1033%Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 I_vote11
 33% [ 7 ]
Spain
Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 I_vote1067%Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 I_vote11
 67% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Put your favorite here Smile

Netheralands is gonna win in my opinion
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 4:23 am

The only reason I think Spain will win is because they beat Germany and Germany Obliterated Argentina and England
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:42 am

Lolz xaso defend his Germany Very Happy but they were very very bad everywhere in every newspaper i read Spain Overclassed Germany
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 5:49 am

YES THEY DID!!! I SAY... and read it good... I SAY THEY DID. but not because spain plays good, but because germany played like my crab louses... even worse.
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 9:51 am

Spain... David Villa is gonna make a goal for Spain, then Francisco Torres =3
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 10:02 am

the poulp said spain
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:04 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Yep and US can pwn no-one Very Happy

lol that's not gonna be forever Razz
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 1:43 pm

Poulp paul ftw lol
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:05 am

INJUSTICE! IT WAS CORNER KICK, THAT REFEREE WAS THE WORST IN ALL THE WORLD CUP, SPAIN WON CAUSE OF THE REFEREE NETHERLANDS PLAYED BETTER
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:06 am

lmao sebbat. Netherland deserved 3 more red cards. they played kick boxing instead of football lmao.

And ... paul the octopus won't be eaten !
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:13 am

j0 SPAIN FTW!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU SPAIN! Very Happy :')
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:32 am

THE WORDS 'I TOLD YOU SO' - JUST WON'T DO IT JUSTICE!

xD

Referee made some mistakes - But so did every single ref in entire tournament. In the great scheme of things he was average. He made good calls.

The only two problems with the officials was the CORNER kick - which was against Holland and it wasn't important because it was still 0-0 and only about 15 mins until full time so it was all to play for.

The other bad decision was the yellow card against Holland with that drop kick! It should of been red.

Apart from that it was ok.

Spain played better. GG Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:42 am

actually netherlands had to win. they were only too stupid (robben) to score a goal 1 on 1 agaisnt the keeper. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:45 am

Robben sucks and xaso plese llook to match they had normaly 2 red cards you saw the fault with the karate kick thats fly a kite red card and then they were with 10 and they had still 30 minutes to play so ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:46 am

yes they deserved red cards... but that doesnt change the fact that they NEED to score 1 on 1 against casillas...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:50 am

fabregas had one 1v1 and iniesta had two 1v1. So following what you say, it should have been 4-1 ...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:56 am

well the game would have been decided after 90 minutes 2 - 1 for holland. robben was in front of casillas twice. and i can only remember one good chance of spain in the first 90 mins
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 9:59 am

xaso is getting angry!
Xaso what is it you have against spain? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:11 am

i love spain. only their football is shit
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:24 am

They played better than Germany xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 10:41 am

lmao kernov
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:10 am

only because germany did their worst game in the world cup and spain their best.
but again: they played more successful. not better.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:33 am

Argentina did he worst game too vs germany, and? Im not still cr ying about Argentina
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:37 am

but argentinas general achievements were far below germanys. just like spains efforts are low too... maybe the lowest of all teams from the quarter final.
Back to top Go down
lusantlueg
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
lusantlueg

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:38 am

Bah, you both get over it, spain won gg hahahaha
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

Lusant is right, xasomur, germany was third, bad luck, Argentina five bad luck Now to think in brazil 2014 ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netherlands or Spain   Netherlands or Spain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Netherlands or Spain
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next