)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

how did devy get admin ????

Go down 
+15
fisTo
Xasomur
Grimlore
TheGraanulaarian
Hora
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Commander Bacara
BlueNinja
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
NickdeClaw
Hektor
solid snake
mantA
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mantA

mantA

how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2010, 6:35 am

First topic message reminder :

well i was there with croco in sol server and i saw devy wearing sol tags

plus he even managed to have admin and he proved me that he is able to kick me outta server and also he told us that he stole that ftp acc of your server.

is that true that he is your sol member ?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 10:11 am

lol, disappointed at what? It was a game and everyone implied they were having fun through their word choice and laughing in-game. There were only about 6 people on the server as I recall, and devY was pretty funny with his role-play. "DON'T ATTACK MY RETARDED MEMBERS!" I made it pretty obvious by saying that I appointed devY leader of SoL before I "left."

The only one who could have taken it personally was LaaaaF, and that's because he was laming devY constantly before and during the game, and he always gets upset when his 'prey' outdoes him.

This is actually the third time we've done this game, I just let devY use a couple more commands than I usually do. If those commands upset any of you, I'll limit it next time. But most of you weren't there, and the people that were there didn't seem to respond negatively.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 10:56 am

LaaaF derserves it. devY with admin ftw
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:12 pm

I think this has been blown way out of proportion, and its no big deal at all. It was just a bit of laaaaf Razz and no harm has been done. I think people are jumping to conclusions here.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:23 pm

Phoenix wrote:
I think this has been blown way out of proportion, and its no big deal at all. It was just a bit of laaaaf Razz and no harm has been done. I think people are jumping to conclusions here.

I wouldn't normally say that :/
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 12:31 pm

By the way, nothing was done to abuse mantA, the only time devY did anything to him was when mantA asked for devY to prove it and ban him, so devY said "ok but i'll unban you right away," and that's what we did. mantA was just concerned which is why he posted this, he wasn't abused as far as I remember. I think the only people we really abused were Hora, LaaaaF, and PEG. Hora was very good natured about it which is why I let him do it, LaaaaF was asking for it by laming so I don't know if you could even call it abuse, and devY gave PEG guns so PEG was happy and they both lamed/abused each other. I thought PEG knew what was going on because I was in spec under the name NickdeClaw in the beginning of the game, and I already asked PEG about the game and he said "fine with me, i was happy i got guns."

It was really pretty benign, guys. To be honest I'm a bit surprised by some of the reaction. I guess you just "had to be there," lol.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 11:12 am

Maan what r u doing? Kicking asses from server is bad^^
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:15 pm

WHAT ?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:50 am

so manta is an ass ? - . -
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 6:18 am

i am confused...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 9:28 am

so do i manta
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:37 am

Shame on you all for respecting devy the biggest prick and leader for the facism clan in the jk2 and hes more than that. as i been watching a few of you getting lamed, insulted, taken in as and being forced to respect him in order not to be lamed or insulted by that hes calling the one who joins him " his slave " if u finds it hard to belive me i can tell the story about the past days back at fod..just sit back and read this..

as i remember it was 1,5 years back at the fod era and that time i was recruited by boss and after a couple of weeks i met devy which was named as devastator. devy was the shortcut for devastator. weeks later boss arranged a tournement vs FY clan and we won them easly and devy was there and impressed boss by his defending and offensive techiques since boss shared his ks and wallhack try outs to him which worked very well. so boss decided to give him council because hes been a fod member long enough. after he got his council and the council admin in the server he changed and became more and more odd until one day he argued with me violently because of my inactivity and he did his biggest mistake by abusing me for shit. when i gave boss the proofs of his abuse he got his admin removed and he got warned if he ever does that again he gets his council removed. so devys reaction was to whine spamm our old forum and came in to our server with his tags and started to gang his own members with out enemies, and ofcourse boss responded by throwing him out from the clan because he broke several rules before. after that the whole fod ganged him and fragged on him for his betrayal and he left us and i didnt see him for months..until one day i connected to ats ( before sol ) and there he was with new tags our enemy tags and they looked like this T/2 devY {J} because he thought he could calm down by killing newbs and he enjoyed to lame and insult ats members which became sol members in time. when the sol era had released themself from the graps of the tyrannic outcast they created their own server and started to configure mods and so on. many ppls loved it and connected day and night which unfortunately was devys advantage to frag and lame more on these poor newbs and clients. since he continued ppl got tired of his attitudes and tried to tell him stop with that but he didnt. instead a small group of ppl began to aid him and give him compliments and so on he began to gather ppls and creating small guilds inside the sol server one of them were known as iGang and iP which caused a disaster for the clients. all though he got warned and kicked many times by the admin ( as i heard but kicked when he really was a pain in the ass ) today hes still continuing to lame, attack,insult the newbs and clients. and the admins has been giving him several warnings.

this is the story about devy and in these lines you should be clever enough to not to treat him with respect for what he does in your clan servers..

and for reading this post you have my THANKS! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:11 am

all that isn't a surprise, and i never respected devy anyway. It's just a shame that he doesn't connect those times, i'd like to gang him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 9:18 pm

yes aju, he havent been ganged in a long time i think sol should give him a taste of his own medicine..
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

He has a level of respect from me that simply being a person garnishes, but he's never done anything particularly honorable or kind to earn what most of you call "respect." Mostly I just don't like to see people upset, and being friendly with devY makes him happier and more enjoyable to be around. That doesn't mean I don't care when he lames, and he's been pissed as hell at me in the past for holding him to rules. But beneath whatever JK2 player exterior anyone - including devY - displays in the server, there is a normal person who's just trying to be happy. If I find an easy way to make devY happy and it also makes everyone else happier because he's not treating them like shit, everyone wins.

devY-sol leader is just one of the things I do, but this most recent incident kind of messed it up because I let him go a bit too far with it, and people got concerned and I had to give it away. Damn loyalties. It's too bad too, it was hilarious as hell lol.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

Well Boogie I can completely agree with you. I'm the only admin, to my knowledge, who has banned Devy and given him weekly bans etc.... Ones he deserves. He was the first person I truly disliked when I was in ATS because he would come and insult, lame and there was no way I could fight him back. He makes JK2 unenjoyable for a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

LoL someone called dfi owner asked me if he was SoL leader xD......i just dont get it.....why isnt devy banned.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 11:59 pm

Ban him and you all can breath it out and sit back and ejoy the game.

@ nickey

I'm sorry but I think it's something strange with you because it seems like you protecting him and claims that hes innocent but which is is not.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Aug 2010, 2:11 am

I havent seen devy on server since ive become an admin, but he was to try and be an arsehole when i server, i would certainly take action. However because of the tools at my disposal, i dont i think i would ban him, i dont think it would be necessary. It would be far more benefical to us, and a greater lesson to him, to just ban his force and give him a stun baton. Then watch him get creamed by everybody he tried to attack, it would give him a taste if his own medicine. If he tries to lag as a result, then he is history.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:05 am

well the bad effect of the game comes now: devy still pretents to be the leader of sol and confuses ppl if admin isnt on. and ref joins the game. oh and they lagged us fine today. -.-
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:24 am

Why arent they banned people?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:44 am

Though I think all of you are over reacting very much, some of you do have a point. DevY can be a bit....... aggressive, and believes he will do what he wants. But I also agree with Nick that if you come to know the guy, all he wants is just to be noticed in a way. To me, it seems like he is screaming for attention. Though I never agreed with these type of people, DevY isn't a bad guy, when he is not lamming. But yeah the fun has gone on long enough, I don't want people confusing him for SoL leader.

Also iGang was not created by DevY. It was created by, if I remember correctly, Jerek and Nib. Devy must of claimed to be the leader of that too my guess is. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:46 am

whatever his character is like. there was no way for us to stop pretending him to be sol and our leader.
and even less chance to stop him lagging the server.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:47 am

It is called my BanHammer up his arse.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 5:48 am

lol... yes, maybe i should have ran for the banhammer again as well xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 6:29 am

He can be banned now.

Mereel please do it. 85.228.0.0 - He lagged the server, lamed, scripted against us, insulted and impersonated the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did devy get admin ????   how did devy get admin ???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how did devy get admin ????
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next