)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Other PC Games you play

Go down 
+11
Xasomur
Phoenix
Battledroidlover
Grimmjow
Commander Bacara
mereel
BlueNinja
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
Lucifer
Danek
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Just a topic to see what type of games you play

I play Jk2,a game called Fallout 3,Runescape(i like it now xD)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:59 am

sebbat wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
SW battlefront II
Battle for middleearth II
Civilisation III
Age of Empires II (and III, but II is unbeatable, it is one of the main reasons why i study history xD)
Baldur's Gate II
Spellforce II
Gothic III
and Minesweeper xD

If you want a good strategic game like AOE and with good history, you should play mode campaign of rise of nations: Throne and patriots

:S i didnt even hear of this. but you gotta know. aoe2 and me was kind of magic. nothing can beat it. xD

BlueNinja wrote:
XASOOOOO
Civilization 3 ftw but I can't play 4 because my graphics suck too much coc/<.

civ 3 is best civ of all time! no need to play the others. the only shit is that the further you come the longer you have to wait for each round xD but the game shows how great it is: you even wait only to get further. and you wait even 15 mins xD

Commander Bacara wrote:
Hey xasomur whats ur nickname in SWBF 2 multiplayer?

Xasomur. but i rarely play it online. because i have a little lag delay there and cant aim. so if i play i sometimes rather play mos eisley with heroes only. but it is so much bug abuse xD and the saber fights are lil boring in relation to jk2. so everytime i play bf2 it leads me back to jk2

Phoenix wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
Battle for middleearth II

I think this one sucks, i prefer the first one, i think they altered and changed too much in the sequel and tryed to do too much with it. 1st battle for middle earth ftw.

yes, i liked the first one more too. it was... magic. but the second has more long time qualities in single and multiplayer. Smile thats it basically why i play II and not I
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:15 pm

I played AOE 2 and then skambak told me about rise of nations, and rise of nations pwns because its history and present, and it has a lot of civilizations
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:19 pm

Man AOE III is like the worst game i got XD, first time i played teh campaign it's like i was bored Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:53 pm

PES 2010, Assasins creed 2, Crysis, Batman Arkham asylum, Resident Evil 5, Gears of war and Oblivion
Im playing jk2 and counter strike 1.6 Very Happy
And Mickey Mouse Adventures, lol xDjk
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:08 pm

i like PES but they need to improve their commentary and presenation, FIFA 2010 has the best presenation n commentary but lack in depth of gameplay
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:57 pm

Well, in my opinion PES is gonna make the best improvement ever, getting the license of Champions league, Europa League, Supercup And Libertadores cup, And a lot of they got license of a lot of southamerican teams and not just the 2 betters of Argentina and brasil.

And fifa is good because they have a lot of teams and countrys, just that xD, but i always played fifa, but from this version, i think im gonna play pes Wink
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

well i have

JK2
JKA - messed up for unknown reasons
Halo/Halo CE - lost my key code so i cant play it anymore
Starcraft
Kotor
thats about it
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 4:02 am

rise of nations to me is too short. that's why i play civilization more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other PC Games you play   Other PC Games you play - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other PC Games you play
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2