)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola

Go down 
+4
sebbat
Xasomur
Kernow Pilgrim
Alpha'
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Empty
PostSubject: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

4) Where do you live, and which languages do you speak? English,uk,Leicester

5) When do you play usually? Who do you normally see on the server with you? Kernow Pilgrim

6) How long are you playing jk2 multiplayer until now? i use to play many yeasr in 2004 now restarted

7) What is your ingame name, with colors? Red,Black

8 ) Did you read the rules? (this is required, if you want to be a recruit) Do have questions about them?
yes read them and no questions.

9) Did you read the ranks? (this is also required) Do you have questions about it? yes i read the ranks

10) Are you willing to inform yourself about the system of the clan (elections, council, administratives) as
soon as you are a recruit? YES I am willing

11) Do you agree to
a) never lame? OWWWW I HATE LAMERS CUT THEM OFF I SAY Smile
b) never insult? Dont worry i dont insult its just game Smile
c) never script or hack? I Hate hackers why would i do that Smile
d) to wait with putting the tag on until your poll finished positvely?
e) to not be a member in any other clan, only SoL while you are here? (Membership in Small guilds and teams are tolerated) I will always stay with SOl now as i got banned from ATS Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 11:45 pm

Welcome to our forums Lazer, and thanks for the application. There is some of the questionnaire missing though I think - Only questions 4 and up xD

Make sure you read the rules, ranks, history pages etc for your informative knowledge Razz

Out of curiosity how were you banned from ATS? Neutral

Questionnaire wrote:
1) Why do you want to join this clan? (how did you get to know it? who do you know here already? what do you know about it? give several reasons why you want to be in this clan!)
2) What do you expect from the clan? (How shall the members treat you? What do you want from the older members? What do you expect from following generations? Tell us how you imagine how it should be when you are a member.)
3) What can you contribute to the clan? (Keep in mind: skill, social friendliness, possible mods, mapping experiance, previously knowledge of admin/moderation.)

That's what you missed. Smile

Make sure you are active on the server so everyone can meet you. When you are ready a one week poll will be put out for your recruitment.

Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 1:10 am

1) Why do you want to join this clan? (how did you get to know it? who do you know here already? what do you know about it? give several reasons why you want to be in this clan!) i got kicked out of ATS for asking kyle about how he got his cyan flame so quick . he refused t tell then he kicked me out of the game Sad

2) What do you expect from the clan? (How shall the members treat you? What do you want from the older members? What do you expect from following generations? Tell us how you imagine how it should be when you are a member.) I wish not to be lamed and treated faily with
R-E-S-P-E-C-T Very Happy

3) What can you contribute to the clan? (Keep in mind: skill, social friendliness, possible mods, mapping experiance, previously knowledge of admin/moderation.) What i can if the admins have there own private room.,and you could remake a differnt map of jk2 futrure like bespin street vagas lol

i found so many lies been told to me and i hate that Sad

Last edited by Lazer Blazer on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:24 am

So you've left ATS now? Only then can you be a recruit here Smile
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:26 am

umm... what was the answer to question 3 ? xD
anyway, hello there Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:56 am

Good luck razer =D
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:33 am

Good luck! Hard Cheese on getting banned from ATS (not xD)
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:32 am

NEWS: PLEASE READ! Razor aka M1ck has informed me how he left ATS. Kyle DOES NOT RIGHTFULLY HAVE CYAN! Razor noticed this and asked maximus, he said Outcast gave it to him. he told Kyle to put his YELLOW flame back on, Kyle abused him. Earlier Razor had been having a tourney with someone. Kyle was judge and the score was 6 - 4 (to razor) and kyle left in a hurry. later he came back and restarted the duel. Razor lost. So he should have rightfully have white flame and he is VERY upset. I totally belive him and I think if he is accepted as a recruit. after 1 month he can have white flame WITHOUT a tourney. How does this sound? So basically if he passes poll and waits 1 month we have another poll for white flame, (without tourney) Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:43 am

this is what happend i didnt want to say why i was always wanting to leave jk2.....there has beeen a dark secret discoverd by me and has to pass this out....Kyle Katarn is a Fake Tode hearted selfish litttle BRAT who thinks he knows everythink its about time the truth comes out Fight! HES a TORN HAERTED KID for doig this to me his History.....ATS IS HISTORY THIS WHAT I WROTE TO OUTCAST

Im sick to death of your best pall KYLE fly a kite KATARN hes a fake and no hes a fake you gave him the cyan flame when THE HISTORY began its bull shit to cheat Sol's history approves it all now IM leaving ATS deal with it And make sure kyle sees this HES a lamer HE lammed his own clan AND EAVEN LAMMED JK-HENRY WITH EXPLODE ask herny your self i seen him do it ITS LAME ITS SELFISH AND MOST OF ALL NO R-E-S-P-E-C-T HE HAS NONE Fight! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:46 am

Lazer Blazer wrote:
this is what happend i didnt want to say why i was always wanting to leave jk2.....there has beeen a dark secret discoverd by me and has to pass this out....Kyle Katarn is a Fake Tode hearted selfish litttle BRAT who thinks he knows everythink its about time the truth comes out Fight! HES a TORN HAERTED KID for doig this to me his History.....ATS IS HISTORY THIS WHAT I WROTE TO OUTCAST

Im sick to death of your best pall KYLE fly a kite KATARN hes a fake and no hes a fake you gave him the cyan flame when THE HISTORY began its bull shit to cheat Sol's history approves it all now IM leaving ATS deal with it And make sure kyle sees this HES a lamer HE lammed his own clan AND EAVEN LAMMED JK-HENRY WITH EXPLODE ask herny your self i seen him do it ITS LAME ITS SELFISH AND MOST OF ALL NO R-E-S-P-E-C-T HE HAS NONE Fight! Evil or Very Mad
LoL thats going to get you banned for sure XD N1 anyway. very brave.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:48 am

i dont care ATS IS HISTORY
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:48 am

Lazer Blazer wrote:
i dont care ATS IS HISTORY
Well how? ATS will continue without you lol. but to you it is history indeed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:55 am

1 thing that WEPPING ANGEL FROM DOCTOR WHO IS FREAKING ME OUT WHEN I SCROL DOWN OHWWWWWWWW CHLLIS LOL
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:57 am

LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:58 am

lol Are you going back on Jk2
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 8:01 am

No sorry it's bed time. anyway Back to RAZOR!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:31 am

@ lazer
well, here at sol, everyone knows what twat kyle is. ^^ watch our history archives. the old ones. kyle the gimp xD

if you want to join i say ok, lets put up the poll. but as you had to wait a month anyway, i suggest that you have enough time to tourney someone ^^ or is it a problem for you?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 10:52 am

Well I think we can consider M1ck3zn aka Razer Blazer banned from the ATS forums now....

Anyway -

M1ck says he has a brother - 'Skeater' - Who is an ATS recruit as well. The thing is Skeater wears M1ck's name sometimes on the ATS server with the ATS tag, Skeater was also using the same account on ATS was M1ckz3n was using so....mass confusion.

Anyway Blazer has left ATS now. I am trying to get confirmation but the only guy I managed to talk to was Azqua and he wasn't much in the know (bless him xD I <3 Azqua he is best ATS atm)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 12:19 pm

Kyle Arrow wanker

welcome razor & GL Wink
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 7:53 pm

When will poll be up?
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:22 am

This what outcast put to me

Well i have say you that a recruit no one is ATS. Read about it in our information(navigation).
The ATS is a time of evaluation for that a recruit(student iniciated) can be a member some day if have values of patience and tolerance.
For it reason if some recruit leave it doesnt matter, why just is the time were each one decide were go.
Were you go is you choice, but if you go to fakes players cheaters is really some thing that councils and members warning about you actitude. It no is news for ATS. Try back some day to ATS server when have some maturity about the game and respect.Your Appliction is susspended.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:40 am

Translation:

Well a recruit is not part of ATS. You should know this already.
When you are recruit we observe you, if you have the correct values I agree with then you can be a member.
(Obviously patience and tolerance doesn't make you member because look at Kyle, Argentino and others....)

If recruits leave us it doesn't matter, it is intresting for me to see where people go when they leave.
Where you go is your own choice, but know that if you join the people I have grudges against: o.o or SoL, then we will consider you a fake cheater just like them, and we will treat you like them. So really you have little choice.

I will only let you into my clan when you show me the respect I deserve as best player in this game. I own this clan and I decide who stays and who gos. Try back to ATS when you can obey without question and know that we know more than you.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:43 am

xD nice one kernow. It looks like real.
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 12:17 pm

kERNOW i DID not no you own this Clan so you are maneger of the clan nice i wonder whats it like to be incharge Arrow i like what phenix said KYLE = Arrow WANKER thats true a poor little lost kid lmao
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 1:00 pm

Lol no Razer.....

I was speaking as if I was Outcast - The cyan writing I have written is the version of interpretation I got of the pm you quoted from Outcast.

I am not the owner of SoL - No-one is really - Nick owns the server tho xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola   Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razer Blazer aka Coca-Cola
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: