)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

hey guys :(

Go down 
+14
Blademaster
Lucifer
GONZA
Kernow Pilgrim
Proballboy
sebbat
mereel
Battledroidlover
Ralen
TheGraanulaarian
Hektor
Danek
ShuriKen
18 posters
AuthorMessage
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

hey guys :( Empty
PostSubject: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 7:01 pm

um just wanted to let you guys know im not going to be on for a while now because i lost my father over the weekend so everything is kinda well....you know if you lost someone important to you so this is my reason and i you can please keep my family in your prayers especially my mother thanks guys

-Shuriken
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

:OOOOOO i feel sorry for your loss,my wishes are with everyone affected Sad(((
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 10:51 pm

WTF?! What does happen to us ? - . - '
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:14 am

<3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:32 am

Im not really sure what to say,so best wishes to all involved Sad
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 2:23 am

From this we should all treat our friends and family with respect.....we shouldnt just take them for granted. I am very sorry for you shuri and I hope that you will remember him as a great man Smile
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:51 am

Hope you are well Shuri! We will wait for you, no matter how long. And always keep your father in your <3.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 4:54 am

Its a difficult moment, i understand you, that happened to me before, shuri, come back when you feel better.. See you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:04 am

I feel so sorry man i got you in my prayers <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:33 am

I'm so sorry Shuriken......My best wishes and hopefully you'll be better soon. We're always here for you

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:41 am

Im sorry Shuriken...

Remeber that your Farther is always with you in your heart. Your farther will always keep an eye on you from hevan.

I wish that you get better. please dont rush it. it is hard. i know i had it once before eswell.

Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:14 am

Im sorry shuri Sad i hope you get better man
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 9:37 am

Death is not easy to get over shuri, i know how that feels...
hope to see u around sometime on the server ^^
Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

Good luck bro i know what it is like too lose someone important Sad
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 10:56 am

Sry for your loss R.I.P
Back to top Go down
Gster

Gster

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 11:06 am

sorry man, but just remember he's in a better place now Smile losing some1 u like/love sux
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 12:11 pm

Shuri, i don t know what to say Sad...that happened to me years ago when my Grandmother died. I just wanted to tell you that although it is very painful...you will surpass it and you will remember him as somebody who only want to be with you, teach you lots of stuff for life and have fun with you. Sometimes is a bit hard to remember...but you know he is now in a better place and he looks at you to see that smile in your face of everyday of your life. Neutral

Take your time shuri to come back to SoL...we all have our hands open for you Smile
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 1:30 pm

very sorry for you loss ken. Sad your father will always live in your memories.
Back to top Go down
ShuriKen
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
ShuriKen

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 5:18 pm

thanks guys for the support and for understanding this makes me feel alot better then wat you could possibly imagine especially seeing old faces in the fame helping to ease the pain again thank you for the support and understanding

-Shuriken
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm

ShuriKen wrote:
thanks guys for the support and for understanding this makes me feel alot better then wat you could possibly imagine especially seeing old faces in the fame helping to ease the pain again thank you for the support and understanding

-Shuriken
No problemo.... I'm sure many of us have experienced things similar.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:26 am

It is a plesure. I know how painfull it id to lose someone. Just remember he will always be in youur mind and heart.

May the force be with you
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:43 am

Pleasure? what for?
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 5:46 am

coz he said thank you
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:08 pm

ah ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys :(   hey guys :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys :(
Page 1 of 1