)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
JK2 for Number 1!
Let us capture the victory!
A look at the table?
Fun events!
Want to organize an event or any to happen?
Post or ask for help here!
Black Flame!
Enel holds black flame!
Who will face him?
Autumn Tournament!
TT Autumn 2016 begins!
Skin Add ons
Post your skins that you'd like to have!
Find details here!
Council frozen!
Read discussion here!
Check poll result here!

Share | 

Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 7:23 am

<iframe src="http://www.vidiac.com/video/ATS-lamed-and-overflowed-by-AoS/player?layout=" width="320" height="376" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 8:49 am

So strange looking at these and knowing that SoL has been around for quite a bit-ish now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 7:50 pm

if you look at the vidio at the bottom youll see that, that vidio is very old. coz i sore pilgrim on the vidio with no TAG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Thu 30 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

if you look at the vidio at the bottom youll see that, that vidio is very old. coz i sore pilgrim on the vidio with no TAG

I hadn't i shall now just for laughs

question of the day for anyone who wants to answer

Was kernow ever really hot headed and not as mature as he is now xD? if so does anyone have proof cause that would be quite funny to see Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Fri 01 Oct 2010, 2:31 am

lol ralen, sol is a baby. It's the youngest clan ( real clan ) in jk2 actually. ( TSF will be when server will be up )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Fri 01 Oct 2010, 3:25 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
lol ralen, sol is a baby. It's the youngest clan ( real clan ) in jk2 actually. ( TSF will be when server will be up )

well yeah but as im sure has been said it was basically an of branch of the old ATS so in theory its not that young but meh its all up to interpretation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]   Today at 2:20 am

Back to top Go down

Random SoL vidios been taken by other people [Not my vidios]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1