)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]

Go down 
+7
fisTo
Battledroidlover
Darth_Sifilius
Kernow Pilgrim
wehr
Hektor
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Oct 2010, 7:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 3806e1-4

Fullscreen this vidio to see what we wrote

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 9:34 am

so many germans :O

but hehehe lol at the "sexually uncomfortable chair"
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 9:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 9:48 am

well, when i sit on a chait and my ass or back begins to hurt i would say: dieser stuhl ist komisch.

and to translate komisch like odd is ok. but if comical means cartoonish, then not.
and i say that the word komisch itself does mean something that is making you laugh (by scuril things rather than by a genuine joke or pure fun)
but the sense of funny and laughing gets lost in the way the germans use that word. and we really use it for strange. if something is strange then we say komisch. and thats why komisch in the end is also used for unnormal and uncomfortable.
das essen schmeckt komisch.
Das fühlt sich komisch an, doesnt mean something is funny at all, in fact when you say that it means that you feel uncomfortable with something.
Das ist aber ein komisches gerät. When you say that you dont need to think that the thingy is makin you laugh or smile, but it could mean. mostly when you ise it like here it means strange. and when you say something like: das ist aber ein komisches fahrrad, then you express that the bike is unnormal and strange.

looking into my duden i find for komisch besides the meanings of funny words like: selstsam, wundersam, sonderbar.
it doesnt get the meaning of uncomfortable. but trust me when i tell you that if you talk about feelings and subjective perception komisch can indeed mean uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 10:56 am

in english if you say someone is comical it does not necessarily mean they are funny. it can be derogatory meaning they are a joke, could mean they're stupid or other things. you could say someone's life is a f u cking comedy and that would not be saying something nice about them. it's saying their life is a joke, not a funny joke. it's sarcastic or idiomatic.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 11:35 am

yea, but the thing is that the word komisch in german lost the relation to komik or komödie widely.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:36 am

lmf ao this topic is about Outcastie and Kyleie not about some damn language Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:16 pm

As usual a topic gets changed into a language/spelling topic Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]   Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conversation between me and Outcast [Video][Wach all of it]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2