)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

blackwolf is a traitor?

Go down 
+7
Kernow Pilgrim
Lord_Draco
sebbat
Grimlore
Lelouch
Light
Ninja
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja

Ninja

blackwolf is a traitor? Empty
PostSubject: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:02 am

1st He gives others call it a gang sol.
laminate for 2 ... violation
for 3 grumble ..... not fair
and now I wonder why these kids we have in the clan? Yes, I write children.
4 on the server, so a year? really not see it there and here and there every day.
I suggest: Had we had the clan of those who blow into it does not belong.

thank you ninja
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Ninja

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:04 am

proste at ho vyhodi ze je to svine!
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:50 am

if blackwolf is a traitor, then hit me a shot

i don t think it was him :/
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:59 am

LOL NINJA IS SUCH A BITTTCHHH!!! Just cause u got powned in the face doesnt mean u have to make lies. uFAIL. And your the one that lamed. You got kicked for laming. Its okay. You dont have to shed tears. Unless you want to. shed tears ME A RIVER BITTCHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:00 pm

He aint no bad guy if he didnt do anything u guys wuld hate him for doing -__-

@ Ninja are ya drunk? Wolf aint no traitor, he just dont got alot of time to hang with evrybody =__=
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:02 pm

There we go. 2-1 keep it comming. Rofl we all know ninja is a hater.
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:04 pm

double post my ass. So i just read this over and LEARN ENGLISH NINJA! Ur worse then outcast.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:14 pm

Wtf? I understand some words.. Well i think that wolf is active sometimes, but he study that's why he doesnt play all the times..

I didnt understand the rest of the text..
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:18 pm

Wolf is not a traitor. At the very least, he's not a traitor to me. Though I doubt many here would consider him one.

Wolf, you would have to done something wrong that I no doubt would know about as I post this. I do not know of anything wrong you did, so I don't think you did anything serious enough to be classified as a "Traitor".

And trust me, if someone we know well did something traitorous, I would be seeing posts about it and hearing about it in game in every third sentence that comes out of a player's mouth.

But I must say this: Stand down, wolf. You don't need to fuel an argument by throwing insults. Be the better person and do not let the fight I know will occur from this, begin.

Furthermore, I doubt he elects to type like that. I can't understand it well, but I've no intention to make fun of it. Not everyone's first language is english here, thus insulting one's subpar english typing ability is not nice at all. Perhaps he did not mean to make it sound as it has.

Either way, we've no need for an acid tongue spouting words of insult. We want to clarify the situation with this post, not start some stupid fight.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 2:35 pm

Indeed Draco. I would like to know what has caused this....in a more understandable text. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 2:35 pm

Lord_Draco wrote:
Wolf is not a traitor. At the very least, he's not a traitor to me. Though I doubt many here would consider him one.

Wolf, you would have to done something wrong that I no doubt would know about as I post this. I do not know of anything wrong you did, so I don't think you did anything serious enough to be classified as a "Traitor".

And trust me, if someone we know well did something traitorous, I would be seeing posts about it and hearing about it in game in every third sentence that comes out of a player's mouth.

But I must say this: Stand down, wolf. You don't need to fuel an argument by throwing insults. Be the better person and do not let the fight I know will occur from this, begin.

Furthermore, I doubt he elects to type like that. I can't understand it well, but I've no intention to make fun of it. Not everyone's first language is english here, thus insulting one's subpar english typing ability is not nice at all. Perhaps he did not mean to make it sound as it has.

Either way, we've no need for an acid tongue spouting words of insult. We want to clarify the situation with this post, not start some stupid fight.

OOM91 wrote:
Never start a fight where u can't beat the other guy.

Aren't we all his friends? Jawa
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 3:29 pm

No we arent grim
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 5:52 pm

i think ninja should write in czech and you guys get a translation. wolf, apparently you beat on him and he's mad. you told me you did. maybe you should be nice and apologize instead of rubbing salt in his wound. is it right to talk to a clanmate like this anyway? azzy and i have had many fights over the years but we never talked to each other this way.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:19 pm

Wolf from your posts I can see that this is almost true....I'm very dissapointed :/
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 1:55 am

Ninja wrote:
proste at ho vyhodi ze je to svine!

Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 2:24 am

proste at ho vyhodi ze je to svine! = Just let him throw it´s a b i t c h!

(that´s what my traductor says and i don´t understand well what "let throw" means in this contest and why he write this :/ )
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:01 am

I think it would be: 'Just let him c ry he is a puppy.'
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 3:38 am

well then, i think that´s pretty inmature from ninja to talk about wolfy like that
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:04 am

I believe Wolf.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:43 am

Well, i belive wolf too.. he isnt a bad guy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 4:52 am

well .. it means : Kick him from SOL he is a b i t c h

And i know that Ninja can be agressive sometimes, because he plays on euro servers and if some sol (newb) kills him, he starts to rage because he thinks that none sol can beat him ... he is a kid yet ... and i am gonna support him
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:10 am

He needs to understand that wolf is pro
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:37 am

i think they both, ninja and wolf, are good guys. they are just heated. maybe ninja was being aggressive. but wolf you make it worse by inflaming him. try to be more gracious in your victories. also, if you totally pwn a person don't continually kill them and rub it in their face, cuz all it does is cause a lot of tension. leave that kind of behaviou for bi t che s that evc, aimbot, etc.... besides, what more do you have to prove to ninja? you got him mad enough don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 7:28 pm

Hey who gave me bad karma??? anyway I must agree with hektor if ninja and I had a friendly fight and I won then he starts to go mad and lame me etc.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 9:48 pm

He is just like me before some years ^^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackwolf is a traitor?   blackwolf is a traitor? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blackwolf is a traitor?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: