)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving.

Go down 
+15
swiftY
Xemnas
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Danek
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Battledroidlover
-napalm-
Lord_Draco
mereel
Proballboy
sebbat
KiraOrLight
Grimmjow
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well i'm not really active in the clan anymore anyways so well i'm leaving bb ^^
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:13 am

lol... loose the lust^^ lol. n1
anyway. its a total different thing to me saying: "im inactive, i dont play, so bb" or "i prefer other clans, other servers, this clan bores me, so bb"
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

Xasomur wrote:
anyway. its a total different thing to me saying: "im inactive, i dont play, so bb" or "i prefer other clans, other servers, this clan bores me, so bb"
Well xaso if u don't understand what i mean expect u see me as a fool ur own problem i don't intend to justify myself anymore..
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 11:09 pm

Xasomur wrote:

it may be different but it doesn't change the fact that he's leaving. Why bothering him with that while he just wanted to leave and that's all. You want to make him feel guilty ? want to break him done at least once before he leaves ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 1:02 am

The only problem I have with Grimmjow is that he was quick to insult me, that's all. I agree with Aju it's none of our buisness what he does after leaving SoL (society never has the right to judge but we do anyway Razz) - This is the POST-VICTORIAN JK2 CLAN! Very Happy

At least he didn't rejoin ATS like Chelsea........strange Chelsea, didn't understand that decision.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:41 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
The only problem I have with Grimmjow is that he was quick to insult me, that's all. I agree with Aju it's none of our buisness what he does after leaving SoL (society never has the right to judge but we do anyway Razz) - This is the POST-VICTORIAN JK2 CLAN! Very Happy

At least he didn't rejoin ATS like Chelsea........strange Chelsea, didn't understand that decision.
There's reasons why i was fast at insulting u beacuse what u started up was trying to make me look like a complete jerk etc. which i don't see any reasons why not to say what i honestly means.

And maybe i should join ats just for fun.. nah i don't like outcast and the others and beside that i'm banned from there for lagging them sometimes and pwning them ^^
Back to top Go down
wehr

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:46 am

See Grimm, you just keep on with your shi t. Just leave, nobody cares. I'm not SOL and I'm sick of your danish a ss. Go be sad in your little shi t country.

w
e
h
r

Last edited by wehr on Tue 02 Nov 2010, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 2:51 am

wow wehr Sad, i guess people wont understand then..
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:31 am

wehr wrote:
See Grimm, you just keep on with your shi t. Just leave, nobody cares. I'm not SOL and I'm sick of your danish a ss. Go be sad in your little shi t country.

w
e
h
r
wehr plz i love you u are just a random whiner ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 6:50 am

grimm, i still <3 you. thats why i dont want you to lie to me. you were hiding your reasons on purpose to put us off the scent. you intentionally tried to trick us... you dont have to tell us why. you either just dont lie in first place or you live with the hard feelings you created with it...
Back to top Go down
wehr

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:23 am

lol Grimm, you're the one complaining and whining about Kernow. I'm just sick of you either being a tard, or a whack job, so I just wanted you to leave. You can't even defend your country, lmao. You just worry about yourself. Typisch!

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:32 am

devil just doesnt want to fight with us (nooobs) on sol Very Happy .. he prefers to play on euro with his prefered tag (FF) .. so let him go in peace
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:34 am

How many times are you going to fail this clan filled with people that don't know what a gk is LOlolol LaaaaaF
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Nov 2010, 7:11 pm

xasomur wrote:
grimm, i still <3 you. thats why i dont want you to lie to me. you were hiding your reasons on purpose to put us off the scent. you intentionally tried to trick us... you dont have to tell us why. you either just dont lie in first place or you live with the hard feelings you created with it...
I aint lying m8 it's the reason why i leave i'm in FF too but it aint beacuse of FF i leave :S, and FF aint a clan anymore at least lol. But well..

wehr wrote:
lol Grimm, you're the one complaining and whining about Kernow. I'm just sick of you either being a tard, or a whack job, so I just wanted you to leave. You can't even defend your country, lmao. You just worry about yourself. Typisch!

w
e
h
r
Whine to me over a forum u can wehr but asslick me in the server u are good at, and we can't defend our own country what do u refer to with that? World war 2 ? If u refer to that it just shows how incompetent u really are, in viking times we had norway, a part of england, greenland etc. etc. ^^ So keep the whine up wehr ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:53 am

idc about ff. i wanted to hear that you changed your mind, and not that you cant play so much anymore, so that you are forced to leave. its complete opposite to me.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 10:59 am

Xaso what he said is that :
Grimjow wrote:
Well i'm not really active in the clan anymore anyways so well i'm leaving bb ^^
he didn't say he doesn't play much more, but that he isn't active in sol. and later he said again that he doesn't post in the forum neither.

It was clear ^^, the inactivity was about sol, not jk2.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 11:08 am

its no inactivity as such as he puts it first. he decided to leave us in favor of another way of playing.
its like the difference between saying: i have no time for school or saying: i rather spend my time stealing cars
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 8:44 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
How many times are you going to fail this clan filled with people that don't know what a gk is LOlolol LaaaaaF
Who are you ? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 3:28 am

and that resulsts to inactivity. He just told the final consequences of his playing which made him leave, which are that he's eventually inactive in sol. That is the total truth, and not deformed by anything ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 3:32 am

so stealing an apple stays stealing an apple, if it a starving kid or a fad rich douche does it...
you only defend him for his defenses sake... if he was someone else you'd reacted different. which is just another proof that my point of view stays valid: the background IS important
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 3:42 am

i don't get your point, and what i mean is available for anyone :

the guy is inactive in sol, whatever why he is inactive : it can be because of school work or because he does anything else. Would you harass him so that he tells that he's inactive because of school ? Or because he's got another game ? Nope, he's just inactive in sol that's all.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:12 am

there is the issue. he doesnt leave sol because he is busy with school. he leaves sol because he is tired of sol.
there is a difference between stealing because youre hungry, and stealing for fun...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 10:19 am

Xasomur wrote:
there is the issue. he doesnt leave sol because he is busy with school. he leaves sol because he is tired of sol.
there is a difference between stealing because youre hungry, and stealing for fun...
Xaso i don't really see why u get so upset over this, is it so terrible that i leave the clan? I gave my reasons why i leave and u guys keep claiming i lie. Seriously i don't really get ur guys point.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm

you revealed the reasons after we explicitly asked you. and you always escape the simple statement that sol bores you and gets on your nerves. saying you got inactive is euphemistic and playing the innocent is just distracting from what im saying.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

Xasomur wrote:
you revealed the reasons after we explicitly asked you. and you always escape the simple statement that sol bores you and gets on your nerves. saying you got inactive is euphemistic and playing the innocent is just distracting from what im saying.
it's beacuse i started getting inactive i left not beacuse that sol sometimes piss me off. don't think i aint had my fun being in the clan and some ways i still enjoy the clan but the reason why i'm leaving aint beacuse that sol bores me it's just the fact that i don't play much more at sol server or is active in the forum. that is the main reason why i'm leaving and not beacuse sol bores me. but well i don't really care what u guys thinks about me i won't waste my time anymore replying to this topic.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:22 am

listen, you dont need to be active to be sol. u just insist on leaving. if you think that you have to active to stay in this clan, you are WRONG. after we told you that, you could just change your decision and stay. but there is a REASON why you rather leave than change your decision back. and the only things that are left is your attraction to euro serves and distraction from our server. you can call it boredom, or you can call it developement or you can call it retrogression... i chose boredom, because its the most neutral denomination. but youre trying to hide that reason... insisting on the wrong assumption that u need to be active, which we denied over and over again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next