)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Go down 
+15
Ralen
TheGraanulaarian
Danek
BlueNinja
Xemnas
Rachel
Lucifer
purple_kush
solid snake
Axel
sebbat
Phoenix
wehr
swiftY
Battledroidlover
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

.. Empty
PostSubject: ..   .. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:42 pm

so I think I like this girl I see at school on thursdays - what do I do?
I cant remember her name  silent it might be mia but i cant remember Razz

Last edited by Battledroidlover on Sun 19 Feb 2017, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:53 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
I cant remember her name silent it might be mia but i cant remember Razz

RoFL You might aswell give up now kid
Back to top Go down
wehr

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 12:16 am

get liquored up then it will be ez to ask her out.

hehe

w
e
h
r

ps- kid you are only 12. just remember there will be a lot of mia's, or whatever, b4 u get married. so if she turns you down many more fish in the sea. so what do you have to lose? if you really nervous, ask for her e-mail address. it's way easier to talk by e-mail. you get to know her better via e-mail. then when you get together you have more to talk about and it will be easier cuz you both are more familiar with each other.
Back to top Go down
wehr

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 12:27 am

some little hints if a girl likes you:

she will stare at you a lot

she may flirt with you like sticking out her tongue or other playful stuff

she will touch you (mostly by grabbing your hand or your arm)

she will leave notes for you

she will have her friends talk to you about her

she will mess with your clothing and wear it(like a hat or a jacket)

etc.....
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 12:43 am

she will stare at you a lot

she may flirt with you like sticking out her tongue or other playful stuff

she will touch you (mostly by grabbing your hand or your arm)

she will have her friends talk to you about her

shes done this.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:22 am

You have to have balls, but here is the key point. Dont make a big deal of it, think of it like, its only asking a girl out, its not a space shuttle launch (i know it is a big deal, but dont think of it as one). Dont think of it as your embarressed and shy and vunerable. Approach it with the mentality that your the coolest person and popular person on earth, and no matter what she says it doesnt matter because ur laid back and confident to enough to deal with it. Confidence is the key. Inside u might be bricking it, but on the outside you have to be confident.

The signs wehr has written are pretty much right on the money, but that doesnt spare you the task of asking her out.

So now for growing balls. Dont think about what happen if she says no, cos honestly, whats the worst that could happen? You might end up getting made fun of a little but and making a bit of an ass out of yourself (thats at the very worst). A few minutes of embarressment, (which u can quite easily fight if ur laid back and confident.) who cares? The reward will make it well worth the risk.

So when u approach her, smile alot, be witty (but dont try to be a comedian), look in her eyes (lasses love it when u do that). I wouldnt just walk up to her and blurt it straight out, she will be taken aback, you will end up feeling a bit awkward. Best to catch her without he friends. Start off by breaking the ice by talking about something else first, that way u will be more relaxed. Try to be casual when asking asking the question, dont try to ask it like ann robinson does on the weakest link Razz

Just say ,whilst smiling and lookin in her eyes (not too much its not a staring contest Wink ) "hey i was thinking, i think ur a proper nice lass, and we really get on well, so i was wondering if u would like to go out with me" Keep smiling, keep it light hearted and casual, and stay confident, and you will seal the deal my son! Wink . From what ive read already, she seems unlikely to say no. Just think in the unlikely event she does say no, ur still going to have a friendship to fall back on Smile

GL BDL Smile

Oh and BDL, its probably a good idea that do know her name Razz
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:06 am

Why you post this in a star wars forum? lol

If you need some help, tell her, I ve got a big snake of 30 cm in my pants, do you want to see it?

Last edited by sebbat on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:10 am

knowing peoples name helps...

Don't do what i did when i asked my first girl out which was to blurt it out a shake alot!
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:16 am

BDL just like wehr said ask her e-mail it is easier in there my GF and i got together by e-mail Very Happy but really i would say the best thing is to talk face to face. Just ask her out Smile Smile "niisk" "niisk" our little BDL is grwing up "niisk".

But seriosly you wont lose anything there are more and more other girls and if the girl has done those things she likes you and she will be HAPPY when you ask him Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:30 am

E-mail bollocks. Thats the soft cocks option. Get some balls and do it face to face, there is no subsitute for asking her out in person and she will think alot more of you. Wink

Trust me, you will be nervous when its face to face, so the feeling of success and reward will only be greater when she says yes. Its like being on stage and doing a great performance, all the nerves and tension instantly become epic emotions of euphoria. As far as im concerned, and other method of asking girls out other than to their face are pussies methods Cool
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:13 am

figure out her name, before! if you really like this girl, calling her sarah when her name is julie, isnt very good.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:36 am

Ye name is most important to know Very Happy but yes go and ask him face to face i didn't go out with my gf by asking we just watched a movie in my house then he went home and in Messenger we went to gether.

just ask him to go to movies or to eat something face to face like "would you like to go movies in friday with me" or something like that Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:53 am

Just out of curiosity, u married kush?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 10:48 am

bdl u are 12 girls are horrificly nasty at that age... Trust me, do not try those chances until girls are more respectful and mature, otherwise around 12 to 14 they are wild
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:01 am

Shut up sind, with 16 years i was with a 13 years old girl and she was hot
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Rachel

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:08 am

LordSindwinder wrote:
bdl u are 12 girls are horrificly nasty at that age... Trust me, do not try those chances until girls are more respectful and mature, otherwise around 12 to 14 they are wild

...Wow cindy, ofc he should try, why should he waste 2 years which could be with that person. Go for it bdl, only one way to find out, better sooner than later!! All girls aint nasty at that age, they are actually more mature than boys at that age :\ so shh
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:32 am

Owned by rachel! Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:48 am

Why does snake keep sayign im gonna go out with a him? xD but if I did ask her out, what exactly does that mean? do I have to text her 5 times every minute or hold her hand all day or watch 25 movies in a day etc, as in what should i ask her? And I think sind is sort of right....I dont think we are both old enough.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:56 am

Ya getting way ahead of yourself matey, ya havent even asked her yet. Cross that bridge when u come to it. i dont think u need to worry much, (girls are usually more clingy than guys) she will probably be the one who is bombarding you with texts and calls ect. Just stay cool and dont get uptight about it, think "confidence". That way you wont need to ask questions about you need to do, you will already know because u will feel comfortable doing it.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:14 am

I know but what exactly should I say?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 2:43 am

Phoenix wrote:
So when u approach her, smile alot, be witty (but dont try to be a comedian), look in her eyes (lasses love it when u do that). I wouldnt just walk up to her and blurt it straight out, she will be taken aback, you will end up feeling a bit awkward. Best to catch her without he friends. Start off by breaking the ice by talking about something else first, that way u will be more relaxed. Try to be casual when asking asking the question, dont try to ask it like ann robinson does on the weakest link Razz

Phoenix wrote:
Just say ,whilst smiling and lookin in her eyes (not too much its not a staring contest Wink ) "hey i was thinking, i think ur a proper nice lass, and we really get on well, so i was wondering if u would like to go out with me" Keep smiling, keep it light hearted and casual, and stay confident, and you will seal the deal my son! Wink
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:22 am

if you go out with her the best think is to go to movies Very Happy cos in movies you don't need to talk and after the movie you can talk about the movie ask what was it like and those kinds of things Very Happy Very Happy (when asking do the things that pho said those were good advises)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:38 am

LOL movies you dont have to talk. The first time you take a girl to the movies, you dont spend much time talking, but you dont spend much time watchin the film either Razz
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 3:40 am

If you dont find the right words..then ask your heart it will tell you what to do when the time comes
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 4:56 am

Pho you really can't talk in movies xP or idk what it's like there but if you talk in the movie you get thorowed out in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..   .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: