)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Vista screenshots???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Vista screenshots??? Empty
PostSubject: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:20 am

How do i find screenshots on vista???? I can fins them on my XP (but it is old and broken,and has a bad connection to the internet,so i dont use it anymore) Plz help??
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:22 am

U mean screenshots u have taken in game?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:08 am

dcmod1.2 folder in gamedata.
/gamedata/dcmod 1.2/screenshots ( that's for ats server )
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:32 am

Youp and if u use the button on ur keyboard to take screenshots with u only can take on at time and then u have to go to paint and paste it in Razz
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:13 pm

but i cant find the screenies...there is no dc.mod in my gamedata base -_____- Sad i iz angry D:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 11:57 am

It's in gamedata, not base. In the gamedata stands all the mods for multiplayer and singeplayer. Also you have to look in DCMod 1.2. You actually install a mod by putting the folder with the PK3's in the gamedata folder.

I hope I explained enough Smile!

Sincerly,

Ferret ~ 7 Februari ~ 2010

EDiT : Uhm yeah, I posted most posts I posted in the few hours on 7 februari not 6 Razz.
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 12:03 pm

i like that song a bit to much good though Smile
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 1:51 pm

BDL, if you're on Vista 64-bit, it's in:

C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars JK II Jedi Outcast\GameData\dcmod1.2\screenshots

The AppData folder is hidden, so you'll have to click Organize at the top left while browsing, click Folder and search options, go to the View tab, click the radio button Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.

Once you get to the correct folder I recommend creating a shortcut to it on your desktop or somewhere easily accessible (I actually put mine in my normal JK2 directory). The dcmod1.2 folder at this location is also where your .cfg files are stored.

If you're on 32-bit it should be where everyone else says it is, but if it's not you may want to check here anyway.

Last edited by NickdeClaw on Sun 07 Feb 2010, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernø

Infernø

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2010, 2:08 pm

What screen shots u need BDL?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 5:02 am

nick u are a complete and utter LEDGEND I LOVE U XDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 9:19 am

Oh, lol, me -----> Epic Fail...

Sorry for my useless post Razz. I don't know shit from Vista and Windows 7, I only know Vista SERIOUSLY !@#$% !@# !@# !@ #$ !@#$% ( censored ).

Windows 7 seems to be fine for a lot of people Smile.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitimeMon 08 Feb 2010, 8:35 pm

ye vista sucks D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vista screenshots???   Vista screenshots??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vista screenshots???
Page 1 of 1