)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

aH vs SoL

Go down 
+15
wehr
Nibler
sebbat
fisTo
Boogieman
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Danmonkey
Dark Misery
NickdeClaw
raynE
mereel
Phoenix
nastY
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

id like to pwn SoL a bit, r u guys interested in a match between aH and SoL?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:20 am

Laaaf says SoL doesnt do skill, but tell me laaaf, you think you can pwn the SoL cyans? I think not mate, nick and hek would rape you. I think you would even struggle against most our blues. Its pointless talkin trash when you dont have the skill to back it. Wink
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 6:43 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
so talking about the match, about your team nasty :

nastY wrote:
we're 12 in aH btw, jerek, weezy, jeezy, me, raynE, peg, razy, mereel (but hes gonna fight with sol probably), chubby, siny, rolly and devil (but hes sol too, idk who hes gonna choose). who do u think is gonna win? LOL

peg ? that guy is out now lol. Mereel says he won't fight, siny can't play jk2 yet his comp is broken, devil will fight for sol, so now you are 8 left.
Then on these 8 : chubby lags like hell, so does razy. So you have only 6 available players.
Then on those 6 left : weezy doesn't play much, so that he lost his skills, now several sol can beat him, rolly : who's that ?, and then left you jerek jeezy and rayne. To make it fine, like rules call for it : no ks, so i wonder how jerek and weezy and rayne will be able to play ... . And then i don't even speak about evc for jerek ... I think that jerek just won't fight lol.

So it will be : you, rayne, jeezy, rolly and weezy, with 1 afk, 2 will be lost cuz they won't have their ks, rayne is ez, and for rolly i can't say. It will be great match nasty, i swear !

@ nightmare : when i say kid, i don't speak about the heavy "1" year between us, but the shit which fills your brain.
sadly (for u), peg still plays sometimes, devil wont fight for sol, he wont fight for any clan since hes in both, just like mereel, chubby doesnt lag, razy and rolly lag, but razy is better than all sol even with lags, weezy will play if i ask him to come, he plays sometimes, he didnt lose much skills, for evc and ks, jerek beats every1 without ks/evc, he can play ez without that, weezy too and idk about raynE if he ks, im not sure, but still, he beats u aju, so yeah, its not gonna be a fun match... its just gonna be a pwnage match. LOL
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:34 am

Compliment Tournament - Yes or No, nastY?

If you want a tournament with us based around the point of <em>your</em> clan, you'll have to accept a tournament with us based around the point of <em>our</em> clan.
Back to top Go down
wehr

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:36 am

this kid (nasty) is in a dream world. napoleonic complex?

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:42 am

all i want is a match, thats it, is it so hard to understand?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:47 am

we dont want to fight cheaters...
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:06 am

Phoenix wrote:
aH aint cheaters, nasty and jeezy is legit players, and why do i know that well?
i fight with them all the time and both of them been in FF but left beacuse we use ks and evc there. Just beacuse people is good they don't have to cheat.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:07 am

Grimmjow wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
aH aint cheaters, nasty and jeezy is legit players, and why do i know that well?
i fight with them all the time and both of them been in FF but left beacuse we use ks and evc there. Just beacuse people is good they don't have to cheat.

ehm ehm
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:08 am

nastY wrote:
If all you wanted was a match, you would have approached us kindly instead of being a jerk. Instead what you want is to feel good about yourself by making other people feel bad. Why?
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:49 am

give a date, i'll be here be sure. And nasty for info : maybe only jerek and peg on all those people you've quoted can really beat me, even in american server. And jeezy uses ks for sure. Jerek playing without ks evc ? lol, he has been always playing with the best ks, who will he do without it ? mmm ...

AND GIVE A DATE !!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:57 am

To Kern: Because I'm Evil.

To Pheonix: Yes I pretty much pwned all blues (all I challenged and matched - and that was like 5 of them - there are more now though.) hek and nik.. If I play hek in bespin/temple with my good ping - then I'll win. Nick, I tried to challenge so many times. However he has a problem with facing me, so I tried force laming him (to see how well he fights against me), but he always trys to do some admin cr@p, or get h3lp lol. So idk about Nick, he too scared to fight me. =]

So yes pheonix, and this was like emm 4 months ago. You have any idea how good I am now? Cool
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:11 am

Well i suck now, ive been off and on with activity for the last 6 to 8 months, i was a significantly better player 6 months ago than i am now, and i doubt i will ever get back to that standard because i just dont play enough. So pwning me is hardly anything to tell the grandkids about...

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed 15 Dec 2010, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:19 am

blue style i only need to kill u all with
gf pwn3d thx n0 r3 ^^
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:24 am

Not surprising, I am not on LaaaF's list... I wonder why? :]
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:19 am

hektor wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

ehm ehm

we dont say they cheat because they're good, i say they cheat, because they cheat.
only because a SOL says someone cheats, doesnt mean that they are wrong about it.
and only because aH ppl cheat, doesnt mean they're bad persons. but it means that they cheat Razz and it means they're hypocrit, unless aH means anti Hacks and not always hacks.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:43 am

aH is a clan?
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:55 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
give a date, i'll be here be sure. And nasty for info : maybe only jerek and peg on all those people you've quoted can really beat me, even in american server. And jeezy uses ks for sure. Jerek playing without ks evc ? lol, he has been always playing with the best ks, who will he do without it ? mmm ...

AND GIVE A DATE !!!
1. ur not really good, most of aH members beat u
2. jeezy doesnt ks, i know him irl we both sux with ks
3. jerek was playing without ks and evc before every1 started using that shit
4. idk about the date, probably a sunday, when im at home, but idk which one.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:59 am

Xasomur wrote:
hektor wrote:
Grimmjow wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

ehm ehm

we dont say they cheat because they're good, i say they cheat, because they cheat.
only because a SOL says someone cheats, doesnt mean that they are wrong about it.
and only because aH ppl cheat, doesnt mean they're bad persons. but it means that they cheat Razz and it means they're hypocrit, unless aH means anti Hacks and not always hacks.
jeezy and i dont use cheats, im not sure about others, i know some evc and ks, but i dont care, i know they can play without, our gang name is anti hack, whats better than hax to beat other hax? who said we dont allow hax in aH? it only says we're against hackers in other teams, etc. but we never said we dont allow hax in aH lol, jeezy and i dont, because we dont like that, we prefer playing without.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:00 pm

to kernow : aH is a gang, not a clan, my mistake.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:01 pm

NickdeClaw wrote:
nastY wrote:
If all you wanted was a match, you would have approached us kindly instead of being a jerk. Instead what you want is to feel good about yourself by making other people feel bad. Why?
i wanted to provoke u, so the match could have been funnier for us, since u guys are gonna be so mad when ur gonna fight us. aju is probably gonna be more mad than any1 in sol since he thinks hes so good.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 12:13 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
nah we win xaso lol, how much are they ?

if they want a fight, then let's have a fair fight : let me explain.
In a war, armies never agreed on how much soldier they send to make it fair so that none has too must advantage, but they tried to take most advantages : best guns, more soldiers, etc ...

So what's up for jk2 ? Shouldn't it work the same ? Why couldn't all sol fight, because if sol is popular and has so many members, it's that it's better than aH, so it's part of skills too : it could be 10v3, it would be fair since sol has made efforts to attract people. So gangs will pay to trat people like shit and have only 3 or 4 members left. Actually, number counts for much.

So if you want to fight, then make it fair compared to efforts brought on each clan : sol has made efforts to make the clan attractive, make more people come, being generous; while aH has just kept their friends, trying to improve each other their skills to get better, but making fun and insulting all others. So let's take the advantage of each clan : the number of sol vs the skills of aH.

I think the 3rd argument is the most important over this, because even if the 2 others are as true as the 3rd, only the 3rd is fair enough so that aH can't run away whining.

Deal ?
more SoL u get, more kills we get, thats how it works lol, bring an army of noobs against us, that will just give us more kills than if u are less...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:07 pm

ok it's all fine nasty. I'll make my team Smile make yours ( and don't pick up outside of aH ! )
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:18 pm

i wont, my team is done, just waiting for a date and for u to be ready...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 1:22 pm

Nasty wrote:
to kernow : aH is a gang, not a clan, my mistake.

Ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:02 pm

nastY wrote:
more SoL u get, more kills we get, thats how it works lol, bring an army of noobs against us, that will just give us more kills than if u are less...
Depends on the rules. If you play round-based, as in last team to have a standing member wins, then obviously you're at a disadvantage to have fewer people.

As for participating in a tournament, I never willing go into a tournament against people who are antagonistic. I don't belittle people I defeat and I expect the same in return; if I won't receive that, it's a waste of my time to fight. I have way too many other things to do than waste time fighting a losing JK2 tournament only to be harassed by a bunch of poor sports who have nothing else worthwhile in their life but mockingly declaring their triumph over others in a Star Wars game.

It would take a lot of new positive experiences with aH members (which I've very rarely had before) to make me start believing that aH would be modest and friendly about winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aH vs SoL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aH vs SoL
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: