)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:

Go down 
+5
mereel
Ajunta Pall
Lord_Draco
sebbat
BlueNinja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Empty
PostSubject: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:18 pm

Okay, first off, I want to apologize for my horrendous lack of activity on these forums and on the server. The main reason was because I was extremely bored and this was because I could never do much because it seems my fps had been getting worse and worse in the game along with lag. Secondly is because I was frustrated that I couldn't improve at all because my fps limited me too much. >_< And thirdly my personal life took over and left me less and less time to spend time with my JK2 family. But mostly just the fps. -__-

But, good news. I'm getting my computer upgraded for Christmas, so in a week or two I should have no problems with my fps in game and that will increase my activity by a lot. Very Happy I'm getting things like a new graphics chip, new processor(s), etc. I don't know much about this stuff. My brother's doing it. Razz But I hope to see you all soon in the game. c:

Merry Christmas everybody! c:
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

I dont like this news....

I LOVE THIS NEWS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD BLUENINJA IS BACK I LIKE TURTLES
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 1:55 pm

You make it too obvious that you are joking sebb. A little more subtlety would help.

WB BLUE:D
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:01 pm

I know draco lol
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 2:44 pm

blue ! <3 i've always wondered why i don't see you anymore, and now you are back, that's magic. <3
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 4:10 pm

LOLOLOLOL! Happy Happy Day! This month is besT for me! Both of my pada's are returning! Huzzah!

Merry Christmas Blue! Welcome back! <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 12:10 am

WB bro :+)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 12:41 am

yay he returns! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 12:49 am

The return of the jedi =)
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 1:27 am

Jajajaja

I have to get up to date quickly on all the clan affairs though, so I'm going to have to kick it into overdrive. o_o'
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 9:38 am

Blue and seb the 2 gifs masters!
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 10:22 am

Danek360 wrote:

And gonza
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:20 am

sebbat wrote:
Danek360 wrote:

And gonza

and u!
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 5:02 am

>.< DAMN i thought we finally got rid from you...JOKE xD

Wb...and...well...stuff....like...umm....oh my why i just dont sh*t the F*ck up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:   Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of BlueNinja/Ghost c:
Page 1 of 1