)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Advertencia de guerra - War warning

Go down 
+18
Ralen
Light
striker
Lucifer
fisTo
Phoenix
Proballboy
NaziMaTt
wehr
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
luke
Xasomur
sebbat
-napalm-
Tenken
Hektor
Karina
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Karina

Karina

Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Hola posteo para dejar constancia que si sebb cumple la amenasa de hackar nuestro foro nuestros clanes seran enemigos y no vengaremos con todo y ustedes tienen mas que perder que nosotros. Asi que si no quieren guerra hablen con el o atenganse a las consecuencias.

Hi posting to reflect that if meets the amenasa SEBB hacker clan our forum our enemies will not retaliate with everything and you have more to lose than us. So if you do not want war or speak to keep to the consequences
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 11:18 am

I think Striker is right, and although we could ignore her and all of that...we can´t ignore that she is not insulting only sebb, she is insulting all the clan and want to hack the server and the forum :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 3:02 pm

it is KARINA... it is not nasty, not boss, not laaf, not sanyo...
if you guys would just all ignore her, she would finally loose the interest in insulting.
and btw insulting never was a harsh problem. ppl may insult us as much as they want. in the end theyre only jealous. so who cares?!
dont make a big problem out of karina, because she isnt!
/dcignore
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 3:09 pm

Karina i think i would be better for everybody if you fooked off, your annoying and being an tit for no apparent reason. Your a silly little girl who is just causing unrest on our server and forum, whining and whinging cos u cant get your way, so do us all a favour and piss off. We have got a great deal more to worry about than your immature kicking and screaming in order to have it your way.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 9:35 pm

Karina.......................Shut up.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 2:51 am

i'm sorry but i'm with xaso on this. karina is a 13 year old girl, or maybe guy. you guys are acting a bit immature coming off on her like this, no matter what she does. she hasn't wreaked anywhere near the havoc of the people xaso mentions. yes, i'm not sol but i've played around karina a lot. maybe some of you should give the kid a break and talk to her. she could use some friends in game. that is only way she going to stop acting the way she is. oh, remember how reborn was for example. also, i think the idea of banning her is ridiculous.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 3:07 am

Karina wrote:
Decidan ustedes pero ya estoy arta de varios de su clan que me insultan, molestan y uno que me amenaza con hackearme el foro. Yo no me quedare de brazos cruzados sin hacer nada si el le hace algo a mi clan.

You decide but I'm arta of several of his clan who insult me,
upset and threatening me with a hacking forum. I will not stay on
idly and do nothing if you do something to my clan.

LEt me tell you this... I dont know you but from what i saw from YOU in other topics...i just think that you dont like sebb very much...and only because you are doing the wrong things and dont like sebb you would start a war? that looks very poor realy

AND SEBB DUDE HAND OVER YOUR HUD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 4:57 am

To be fair,Sebb is the only one requesting banning.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 5:05 am

And luke
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 9:38 am

i would like a ban for her to...
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:09 am

if all wants bann her why she isnt banned??
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:12 am

because not everyone wants her to be banned. only 4 persons who are unable to ignore her. and are unable to read what i wrote

Xasomur wrote:
t is KARINA... it is not nasty, not boss, not laaf, not sanyo...
if you guys would just all ignore her, she would finally loose the interest in insulting.
and btw insulting never was a harsh problem. ppl may insult us as much as they want. in the end theyre only jealous. so who cares?!
/dcignore
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:22 am

if all wants bann her why she isnt banned?? (oh, and i want bann too ) xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

Xasomur wrote:
because not everyone wants her to be banned. only 4 persons who are unable to ignore her. and are unable to read what i wrote

Xasomur wrote:
t is KARINA... it is not nasty, not boss, not laaf, not sanyo...
/dcignore

doh... blind
its only you, seb, pro and another one who is raging too much about a lil girl
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 1:50 pm

is this a machismo thing?????? i don't get it. i can't believe you guys can't find a way to work things out with karina. most that want her banned speak spanish.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 2:18 pm

wehr wrote:
is this a machismo thing?????? i don't get it. i can't believe you guys can't find a way to work things out with karina. most that want her banned speak spanish.

w
e
h
r

BECAUSE, KARINA, INSULTS EVERYTIME, MOST OF THE SPANISH SPEAKER, WANTS HER BANNED, BECAUSE ITS FREAKING ANNOYING, SHE GETS LAMED EVERYTIME, BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HER JUST BECAUSE ITS ANNOYING, WORST THAN WOLFE + AANG
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 2:39 pm

wehr, all have tried to talk her, but she everytimes insulting..., i think that she only talks for to insult
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 4:09 pm

karina used to not like me cuz i killed her always... then i started to not attack her and be nice to her. i helped her in fights. then she was nice and never attacked. i think she repspects me now. cuz you all speak spanish i think the insults have gone to far. karina is a fighter and will never give up.. some ppl just that way. i just say try to help her and be nice to her.. just ignore her dark side and i think some of you will become her friend...... just remember she is young and her insults are her way to try and win when she can't... try to be good patient with her.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Spartacat
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Spartacat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 4:48 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
I just blanked Karina ever since she called me an abuser for /amgoto ing her.

Xaso wrote:
you are the hc, she's just a lil girl. i think you could handle that on a better way

This is why Kernow makes a good server admin. He gets stuff done even if it does mean takin' a few hits.

Why are you all concerned over a 10 year old girl?? I'm sorry, but she doesn't seem like the hacking type of person. Not trying to underestimate her... When she referred to her clan is she referring to LUNA?? I never see that clan's server.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 10:30 pm

Sebb,bro chill just let it bounce off you she's a ten year old who has to annoy people to get attention,you are not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:30 am

that its true, sebb have showed proofs of that she wants to hack the server and the forum, but karina only insults, dont give any proof, i belibe sebb because i know him and he is very patient and because he posted proofs, and all that i say its true, no one can say that no
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:32 am

She can hardly communicate. When she does manage to string together some words that are intelligible, they're empty and pathetic. Not only am I astounded that this bothers you so much Sebbat, I don't understand why you even noticed her talking in the first place.

She talks too much in the server and attempts to insults, failing significantly. That doesn't deserve a ban. When she insults you, compliment her. Tell her her hair is pretty, that you like her outfit, and that you think she has a nice personality. Follow her around and protect her, and give her a nice /dckiss now and then.

Trust me. I'm a lady's man.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

NickdeClaw wrote:
She can hardly communicate. When she does manage to string together some words that are intelligible, they're empty and pathetic. Not only am I astounded that this bothers you so much Sebbat, I don't understand why you even noticed her talking in the first place.

She talks too much in the server and attempts to insults, failing significantly. That doesn't deserve a ban. When she insults you, compliment her. Tell her her hair is pretty, that you like her outfit, and that you think she has a nice personality. Follow her around and protect her, and give her a nice /dckiss now and then.

Haha Sebb Follow this comment :3
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 4:57 am

I wont do that nick, if i do that, its with a girl that i like, not with an annoying lil girl
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:10 am

NickdeClaw wrote:

x) Best lines
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:38 am

i think this is more a cultural thing Nick. sebb has not only been constantly insulted but it's by a girl. hmm, i think that doesn't go over to well in latin culture. respect is a big deal for them and i think this is why he can't let it go.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertencia de guerra - War warning   Advertencia de guerra - War warning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertencia de guerra - War warning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next