)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Games I found

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 5:32 pm

This game would of been a great hit but due to its funding issues it was not made
heres a trailer of what the game would of looked like its made by one of the game developers

Its based of the comic hero from dc comics called The Flash

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrtwUQXuSXY

Another Game I found is Champions Online which is pretty great due to making your own superheros and stuff

heres the link if you want to download it - http://www.champions-online.com/download

~fisto

If we all get champions online we could play it so sol can go to other games
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 12:03 am

the flash game look fun

<3 Flash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

Yeah its sad it was not made fully would of been a good seller
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

honestly the flash game looks like crap xD whats the content? running arround in a city like an insane bastard and beatin up evil fools^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

Most comic games are cr@p. The only one which has good critical reception is the new Batman Arkham Asylum game. (or series..) But they this could b like a good game depending on how its done. If it's another random boss after boss, just attacking random foes repetive stuff then it'll = Fail. But if they add some creativity to the concept, it might be fun =]
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm

well it didnt end up been finished but would of been finished its sad they didnt have the money to fund it eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games I found   Games I found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games I found
Page 1 of 1