)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I leave clan...

Go down 
+15
Skambak
Grimlore
BlueNinja
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Ali3N
dark_masterjk2
Hektor
Phoenix
Xasomur
DoZeR~
sebbat
BlackKnight
Danek
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

I leave clan... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

BB all i enjoy playing with u but recent things p***ed me off so BB(BB Seb and herny you two my greatest friends of ATS)

Last edited by Danek360 on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:11 am

nah green is ok xD
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 8:14 am

That cyan was to Aju and skin in cyan colour ^^
Green colour is nice =)
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:27 am

i started to miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:34 am

Ok Danek, i realize that like me you are to prone to be easily offended and upset in some scenarios.
I myself personally hate it when people are silent and don't talk to me especially when i try to engage with them. Just remember we're all human, and it is best to treat others how you would like to be treated.
Leaving the clan is a big step, and recently a lot of players make unthought decisions and leave the clan due to impatience or anger; we fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up dead friend! Smile - Just remember to think through your decisions, with the most committed intentions.

CANTERBURY BRETHREN!! Razz

~K.P
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:07 am

Good to have u back bro Very Happy:D ill also cover you WinkVery Happy u count with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 11:51 am

DDD: Don't scare me bud! I would of badly missed you! D:

But good to have you back bud. We always need members like you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:05 pm

I'm not your friend? Sad xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:54 pm

Everyone loves the ninja! ^^

Anyway off topic......

Any words from danek?
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:55 pm

No danek why are you leaving meh?! i will miss u man all teh times u and me talked about Fallout 3 were cool and u're leavin?! dude i will miss u LOTS Sad

GL though hope u come back one day.. Sad

I might think about adding u 2 the lists of ATS Legends for being one of me best friends in ATS (if they wolud let me) GL out there andi hope ucan come back and we can duel again some day
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:57 pm

Grim you obviously didn't read the posts.....

Xaso said he is not leaving....

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 12:57 pm

omg grimlore... read the whole topic... he is back Very Happy....

so pls read at least the last post... we wanna hear danek or no-one...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:07 am

Lol he is lazy to read all posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 2:34 am

Why read everything, when you can read only the end XD
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 3:03 am

@Kernow ye Canterbury Bretheren :DDD
@Blue of course your my friend you made the poll of recruit
@Mereel and BlackKnight ROFLARMY :DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 4:38 am

Well guys, danek will stay here ^^ no more posts here, topic closed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoZeR~

DoZeR~

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Dec 2009, 5:08 am

Welcome back xDDDDDDDD time fly's
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 11:11 am

i unlocked this topic again... he wants to leave again... and this time it seems just too serious to me, as he started insulting now and being annoying with taunt... he seems to me as he enjoyed leaving ats behind him

and i blame several ppl for that...

@ danek, u are just hasty and too sensitive as u take everything personally... when u want to change ur name do the fuckin topic on the forum like i told you, so that everyone knows it... and if u dont do it, its no wonder, that ppl keep calling u danek... and when u dont get along alone with ppl who are making fun of you, u still may talk to me, nick, kernow and all the others here, here are enough to support you.

@ heky and seb... i thought you were more caring... but u did only make fun of him, and his name... and you both read this topic, and we already noticed danek needs a special treatment, more nice and sincere... and you both are moderators AND forum admins... the ppl here give you their trust... and danek is on eof them, so u cannot ignore his problems, and u did even make fun of it... i would like to hear your side of story

@ wolfy, you had once have an bad argue with danek... so you should know how easy he is to upset... and i know its easy to argue with you... but i also know that its good to make friends again... i just wished, that you would have cared danek a little more, or just left him alone, as he is hard to handle, but i cant blame you so much, at least heky and seb are admins they should have adviced u as it happened... but no-one did...

@sumo... well ur never here... but i have to tell something here now... for the members: read that topic in the members section... for all others a little summary: sumo is not really calmed down, and e doesnt show efforts in caring abput ats values at all... and u dont show respect... and the worst case now was danek...

did i forget someone?

maybe @ me: stop wasting ur time... as soon as u realize som epig headed ppl just let them go... and when u see something bad, stop being too polite and just say whats going on...

-.-
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 11:31 am

Xaso, i think, you aren't right ... Do you mean a deer ? ... It is only a bit fun, i didn't know, that it touched himself. For example : i don't like, when someone call me : hector - i hate that. And i think, he takes this name with fun too, because he often renames on it or he makes another fun from this name and he call me 'a fish' ... so this is the end of this part.
Omg I fully respect Danek and i think, we aren't enemies ... True is, that i dont know his problems, what he has got now, but when we were in jedicouncil today, me with SeB were making new teleports - bussy, i wanna do my best. Danek knows, that he always can go to me and ask me for something or just tell me his problems and i'll try to help him, i like all ATS ppl and i respect ATS and i take this clan like a part of my life ...
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

Xaso u havent done anything wrong
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 11:38 am

hektor wrote:
Good decide, Danek Wink I'll try cover you.

didnt u saw danek getting crazy? and naggin and all that stuff? and whats with sumo laming and insulting...?

danek left before u set up the teles... and he was crazy before i even came...

and that with sumo bothers me since weeks

edit: this was for heky
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 12:23 pm

Ok soz danek, i didnt know that hurted you, soz Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 1:55 pm

*sigh* Danek, you can't leave just because of a small incident, I had several small incidents and only the biggest on made me leave for a short period of time. Just forget about it dude.
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:46 pm

if i ever did anything to offend you, i humbly apologze...so sorry danek No
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 7:55 pm

Sad Danek no don t leave when i get all work and get back to server i promis to help as much can M8 don t leave !!!
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 8:09 pm

YAY good Danek cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I leave clan...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next