)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Info about ATS

Go down 
+8
Kernow Pilgrim
Alpha'
teddybear
Rex
solid snake
mereel
Lucifer
Leonardo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 5:24 pm

Anyway, because Teddy and I are thugs/bosses we went on to the ATS server and challenged Outcast and his soulmate Maximus.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4829b3/

Whats really interesting is that ATS is still alive and all of the admin are active. What really creeped me out was that I was WELCOMED to the server by Outcast...and I got a /dchug by Maximus. So did Teddy. We were thoroughly confused so we kicked their butts and left. True story. Just check the video I got.

Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 5:50 pm

yeah i just went on, they seemed okay (even though i didn't have my tag on)
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 6:40 pm

....................... I ................ They............... I got nothing, anyone else want to key in?
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 7:28 pm

Hmm need to check if i'm still banned.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:41 pm

[Statement]:I can't go to ATS.I'm not bannned just simple I can't go.Idk why. (But who the hell wants to go there?)
Back to top Go down
teddybear
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
teddybear

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:16 am

LoL, if you put sol tag there, there will be just *******<name> Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:39 am

I requested that Can Sol Be Unbanned in ATS server to abrum because i don't think its fair for all you Old Ats legends to suffer from this old time war that was going on back in 2009 to 2010 i don't think it was right for it to keep going and getting banned in the server when all they was trying to do is restore peace to it all and get on with each other.If kyle likes it or not. that's life get over it he really needs to in my honest opinion.

So i asked Abr'um Can sol be unbanned in Ats and he said Ill see what i can do and then he said Sol Has Some nice and good players to play with.
Cool

There is one thing i hate and that is Ban I hate it I hardly allow it in mt server we have 5 ips banned in there all from Aos It's Peripatetic when you get banned just having a sol TAG So Now that Most people from Sol are unbanned At last ill see if i can speak with abrum about more insignificant things as well
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 4:04 am

Tim and Teddy don't run into the server with your fists bunched up. However they treat you the important aspect is to be friendly, calm and collective no matter what happens.

Good to see Outcast/Max are nicer to the newer members again. Smile I doubt the siuation has changed much with people like Mereel or myself.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 8:42 am

affraid affraid affraid
I'm scared of your moves tim..

Info about ATS Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 8:47 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 11:54 am

<------still banned for life...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:56 pm

Vader wrote:
affraid affraid affraid
I'm scared of your moves tim..

I really expected Outcast to be much tougher than he was. I'm still newb status so how shocked was I when I won? Really damn shocked. Anyways....Teddy and I went on with our EoC guild tags so we were undetected. Still you are right Kernow...next time we will remain cautious.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:52 pm

He doesn't mean cautious, he means to for you to treat the situation with care, and not to go looking for a fight. You guys are SoL's new generation, so he doesn't know about you, or have anything against you. If one of the old generation went on, like Kernow or I, we would get insulted, chased (Though they are just running to their deaths), and banned.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:00 pm

Honestly we just wanted to know if we were banned or not Very Happy

Im surprised we werent banned lol Teddy and I both came in with SoL tags xD.

Some ninjas we are lol
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:07 pm

mereel wrote:
He doesn't mean cautious, he means to for you to treat the situation with care, and not to go looking for a fight. You guys are SoL's new generation, so he doesn't know about you, or have anything against you. If one of the old generation went on, like Kernow or I, we would get insulted, chased (Though they are just running to their deaths), and banned.

Mereel is right, dont even think about mention us

Matt got banned because he said in ats server, sebbat says hi

lol
Back to top Go down
Rex
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Rex

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:50 pm

My problem is ok and now I can go to ATS.I'm not banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Info about ATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about ATS   Info about ATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info about ATS
Page 1 of 1